What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Who Had a Greater Impact on HipHop Culture Eazy-E or Biggie???

Fazeem_Blackall
Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
edited April 2011 in The Face Off Forum
A Quick Question to ask yourselves and answer without Bias. Who had a Greater Impact on HipHop Culture Eazy-E or Biggie Smalls aka Notorious BIG. NOt who is your favorite or who was more lyrical. Lets see if we can get unbiased answers and not the standard stan Drones...

Comments

• Merck316
    Merck316 Members Posts: 341
    edited July 2010
    Eazy-E kuz he change how hip hop waz looked at he didnt started it but he put gangsta rap in da limelight
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    i voted eazy
    if there's no eazy
    there's no dr. dre
    there's no deathrow
    there's no aftermath
    there's no em
    there's no 50
    there's no bone thugs n harmony
    there's no ice cube
    there's no are we there yet?
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    i voted eazy
    if there's no eazy
    there's no dr. dre
    there's no deathrow
    there's no aftermath
    there's no em
    there's no 50
    there's no bone thugs n harmony
    there's no ice cube
    there's no are we there yet?

lol ice cube wrote his raps 🤬 boy
  • queenofharlem
    queenofharlem Members Posts: 145
    edited July 2010
    Hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm a guy who wasnt really moving weight like ppl thought he was or a aids paitient idk
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc 16th & UMembers Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    yea hard to say eazy when Cube ren and DOc wrote all his own lyrics biggie had a big impact on putting ny rap back on the forefront more than an overall influence on the game
  • bankrupt baller
    edited July 2010
    Hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm a guy who wasnt really moving weight like ppl thought he was or a aids paitient idk

lmao!!!!!!
  • BackInWhite
    edited July 2010
    lol ice cube wrote his raps 🤬 boy

and?
    your point?
    who's 🤬 raps would he be writing if it wasn't eazy?
    i ain't say eazy made an impact as a rapper, 🤬
  • bankrupt baller
    edited July 2010
    and?
    your point?
    who's 🤬 raps would he be writing if it wasn't eazy?
    i ain't say eazy made an impact as a rapper, 🤬

just admit your L and keep it movin
    you said without eazy there would be no ice cube......do you know how dumb that sounds?
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited July 2010
    eazy..........
  • BackInWhite
    edited July 2010
    just admit your L and keep it movin
    you said without eazy there would be no ice cube......do you know how dumb that sounds?

wtf
    you act like cube had a career before nwa
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010

I voted Eazy E because him and NWA ushered in the whole plague of gangsta-rap to the mainstream...all the backlash and controversy they got really helped the popularity of rap music and made it more exciteable so teens would want to get into it.
  • queenofharlem
    edited July 2010
    I dont care about ur thoughts.stop stilling my page gosh
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    wendys_logo2.jpg
    Attachment not found.

i voted eazy e because him and nwa ushered in the whole plague of gangsta-rap to the mainstream...all the backlash and controversy they got really helped the popularity of rap music and made it more exciteable so teens would want to get into it.
  • bankrupt baller
    edited July 2010
    wtf
    you act like cube had a career before nwa

well he was in a group called C.I.A but thats besides the point........my point is even if there never was a eazy e there still would have been an ice cube
  • queenofharlem
    edited July 2010
    And eazy e shouldnt have been up for discussion.he had aids like thats not great on hip hop at all.but thay did introduce gangsta rap us.thats like the only good thing.
    wendys_logo2.jpg
    Attachment not found.

i voted eazy e because him and nwa ushered in the whole plague of gangsta-rap to the mainstream...all the backlash and controversy they got really helped the popularity of rap music and made it more exciteable so teens would want to get into it.
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    I dont care about ur thoughts.stop stilling my page gosh
    O.K. Mami but you still didnt answer the thread question or vote.....

I didnt vote for Biggie because I cant remember any major changes in the rap game that happened due to his influence.
  • queenofharlem
    edited July 2010
    I voted eazy e
    o.k. Mami but you still didnt answer the thread question or vote.....

I didnt vote for biggie because i cant remember any major changes in the rap game that happened due to his influence.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited July 2010
    And eazy e shouldnt have been up for discussion.he had aids like thats not great on hip hop at all.but thay did introduce gangsta rap us.thats like the only good thing.

biggie was rappin about suckin 🤬 & layin up wit tranniez like ru paul so thatz not great fa hiphop
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    this 🤬 shouldnt even be close. eazy created nwa. he went and got dre out of that 🤬 ass lace and lipstick. teamed him up with cube, ren, yella, and even arabian prince. people 4get about him from the 1st record. eazy put it all togehter. he was the driving force behind "the worlds most dagerous group". not only that eazy was a shot a shot caller. he was the original dope boy turned record exec. 🤬 are still following his blueprint nearly 30 years later. big was a dope mc and thats it. puff controlled his ass. he had to do what puff told him 2. eazy was an owner and big was just an employee. this 🤬 shouldnt even be up 4 discussion.
  • BackInWhite
    edited July 2010
    well he was in a group called C.I.A but thats besides the point........my point is even if there never was a eazy e there still would have been an ice cube

how?
    what makes you think this?
    nwa put ice cube on
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited July 2010

He didn't get it from 🤬 groupies raw dog......the Illuminati injected him with full blown Aids.........I thought U knew.....
  • queenofharlem
    edited July 2010
    Hhhaaaaaa nooooooo
    goat334 wrote: »
    he didn't get it from 🤬 groupies raw dog......the illuminati injected him with full blown aids.........i thought u knew.....
  • BackInWhite
    edited July 2010
    lmmfao @ "free remy ma"
    🤬 that 🤬
  • queenofharlem
    edited July 2010
    🤬 how can u even say that?hang your self.we surrounded by plastic 🤬
    lmmfao @ "free remy ma"
    🤬 that 🤬
  • BackInWhite
    edited July 2010
    i'm sorry, b
    but if you commit the crime you should do the time
    you wouldn't be screamin free remy ma if she had shot you in the stomach now would you?
  • queenofharlem
    edited July 2010
    Not at all.but i see ur a wave rider
    i'm sorry, b
    but if you commit the crime you should do the time
    you wouldn't be screamin free remy ma if she had shot you in the stomach now would you?