What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Gas companies raising prices to get obama out of office?

ImTheKangRoundHereImTheKangRoundHere Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2012 in The Social Lounge
is it true that gas companies are plotting by raising gas prices to get obama out of office?
tumblr_mhrbesjcOx1rqrau3o1_500.gif[img][/img]

Replies

• heyslickheyslick Posts: 1,179
    BULL SHIT!

Once these prices go well over 4 dollars a gallon - we won't ever see gas prices at the high end of 3 dollars again, EVER.BTW gas prices were $3.91 less than two weeks ago in my area - now there &4.33...maybe even 4.53 I haven't been outside this Sunday morning yet. Food prices are going to skyrocket & of course this President will never be blamed for his poor leadership skills.....all those elite types are loving this & Obama loves those rich cats.
  • heyslickheyslick Posts: 1,179
    is it true that gas companies are plotting by raising gas prices to get obama out of office?

Why would those who voted for Obama believe that - anyone who opposes President Obama is the real culprit - oil companies don't care about who's in the oval office - they've got all of us over the barrel & they can charge whatever price they want.

• mc317mc317 Chief Of Goddamn Station Dark Side of The MoonPosts: 5,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought a fukin moped that goes 85mph 8 dollars to fill up lasted a month
    Cold Sardines Cold Sardines fuck em and feed em Cold Sardines
  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Posts: 8,575 Regulator
    were they raising gas prices to get Bush out of office?
  • aladdin1978aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I doubt this. Gas prices have been high before and after this nigga been in office.
    CTtJgKpXIAAPxX5.jpg
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,375 Regulator
    aren't prices down
  • ImTheKangRoundHereImTheKangRoundHere Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    prices have gotten better but i heard from people who are republican say,they raising prices and other things, making things seem bad under obama in order to get him out of office.im like things were fucked up before obama got into office.there were even ceos of companies claiming they will fire employees if obama is re-elected.so now what does that tell you?alot of politics and BS has been going on after obama became president.alot of people have been laid off because they voted obama in office.the media arent going to tell you that part.
    tumblr_mhrbesjcOx1rqrau3o1_500.gif[img][/img]
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So much big booty in this thread.....