What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

the forums need trolls

1235

Comments

  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol anyone else noticed that people just like saying the word troll? they use it very loosely and some apply it to rea l life lol.

    the word does sound funny, imo.

    from what i've seen, 🤬 sanchez is a troll. he adds nothing to do the board, to be honest. so is joe sun; based on that gif, he looks like he is annoying in real life lulz.

    Joseph a troll? I get it.. they must be trolls for knowing that your really a man?
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Plap Star wrote: »
    Plap Star wrote: »
    Plap Star wrote: »
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    Basquat, 🤬 MVP, KTULU, Sanchez are examples of funny trolls that have been on the forum.


    Then you have posters that just annoy most on the forum and seek attention constantly.

    They derail threads and are NEVER clever or funny...... those are wack, 🤬 trolls.

    Conflict is the most recent example of this, Max-B is also entering that territory.

    The only good troll, sorta, listed is KTULU, and even then he's a basic troll.. most of his 🤬 is centered around racism and religious views, touchy subjects that can get anyone upset. Not impressed, Paul Hate (lame poster) could do the same 🤬 .

    Wimp is the epitome of a wack troll.. "whoever smokes weed is a loser".. 🤬 go to sleep, or look about gettin some 🤬 with that wack 🤬 .

    Baquiat dude is irrlevant and lame.

    And Sanchez isnt even a troll, just a 🤬 that speaks the truth and says the things most ppl wont (kinda like me in that regard).

    And if u say Max and Conflict are annoying ppl well then they're good trolls, since thats the point.. just sayin.

    We will just agree to disagree about the trolls of old...lol

    Max and Conflict attempt to anger people as well as be humorous. They fail at both.

    I've seen sanchez get many posters riled up and I think he's funny a lot of the time. I also think you are an effective troll though you claim not to be one....lol

    I guess it all comes down to your definition of a troll, that seems to differ from poster to poster.

    It all comes down to this in my opinion:

    Some posters are interesting, provocative, funny.....etc. Those are the ones that impact the board and who people remember.

    Others that try are just wack, annoying and usually fade quickly or go unnoticed.

    That just means they're wack posters.. but once they are annoying ppl, which they do, they're good "trolls"... u could be a good 3pt shooter, doesnt mean ur a good player, thats the case with them... I guess.

    And nah im not a troll.. the truth hurts, and the fact is most ppl cant handle the truth... thats why I like tellin em it.

    thats how i 🤬 em, with the truth, you cant argue with facts

    they cant handle it, they get mad at the person tellin the truth, when they the person makin it true

    this 🤬 crazy
    nah 🤬 ...u the black max...

    u tell the "truth" about a poster while flagrantly ignoring ur own pathetic TRUTH


    tell me my pathetic truth
    look in the mirror

    see, i wish somebody would give me that opportunity but they kno thats just a invitation to get 🤬 on

    so find another poster to try and gain e-fame off of bruh

    i try to give you yo chances, but you come in the game and fumble on the first play, get it back and then throw a pic the next play.........

    you just aint ready or you garbage............which one b, which one
    brrruuuhhhh!

    how many ways/times can i call u

    ugly.

    🤬 .

    uneducated.

    broke.

    ^ thats @plap stars pathetic TRUTH

    but it gets redundant lol

  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tone dubbz is hilarious..lol
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Kimi Turn that 62 to 125, 125 to a 250 250 to a half a million, ain't nothin' nobody can do with me.Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Billfiger? He's the only person on the site that doesn't have a bank account.


    With 🤬 ? :-/
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fact this 🤬 has no life..how is every alias trash?

    ILL BOT wrote: »
    ILL BOT DETECTED BANNED ALIAS<br />
    REASON: ghost tho, GolddiggaEnt, MikaylaBay, UNBAN ghost tho, ApologiesToTheMods, misunderstood1der, transgessed, nasirr, pimpo, 02daG, rollin_murphy<br />
    <br />
    USER BANNED<br />
    SleepwalkingInJapan
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tone dubbz is not funny smh. his 🤬 bellied ass is wack and bored.

    lmao @sour, are you still bitter. it's not my fault you were limp and couldn't please covet.

    🤬 up 🤬 '.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    lol @plap we'll spar again later....

    @max @spix i dont think u realize how totally ignored u are in the IC..

    unlike plap NOBODY likes u... i gotta challenge for u.

    i challenge u to stop beefing with posters for a week and see if anybody still acknowledges ur existence

    u wit it?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Billfiger? He's the only person on the site that doesn't have a bank account.

    Those were the days.Any givin time 4-5 G's in yo grill
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tone dubbz is not funny smh. his 🤬 bellied ass is wack and bored.

    lmao @sour, are you still bitter. it's not my fault you were limp and couldn't please covet.

    Haha! 🤬 outta here bruh, you still on that Covet 🤬 ? Since she claims to be such a good listener maybe you should go see her, maybe she can help you grasp the fact that you a man with deep desires to be viewed as a women on a male populated forum, 🤬 if you act right she might even pop that 🤬 🤬 for you.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sour wrote: »
    tone dubbz is not funny smh. his 🤬 bellied ass is wack and bored.

    lmao @sour, are you still bitter. it's not my fault you were limp and couldn't please covet.

    🤬 up 🤬 '.

    you're mad, 🤬 ?

    go to bed.

    🤬 please. Oh 🤬 please.
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pride is an emotion b..dead that 🤬
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    The IC is a crazy place.. tell 🤬 u got a Benz and 🤬 dimes, they lol @ you and call you a liar and a lame.

    Post urself gettin top from a video vixen in a drop top... u got trolled into proving 🤬 to strangers.. hilarious.

    Thats where u got it all wrong

    Once you post evidence, its no longer trolling, you just 🤬 on people with visual evidence of facts.

    If somebody posts a pay stub, they didnt lose, they won, the person who's a maid or janitor for 200 bucks every two weeks loses cause they cant post anything

    Pics/evidence separates real posters from trolls.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 🤬 >> 🤬 🤬

    jellous?
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    .
    Plap Star wrote: »
    #Conflict wrote: »
    nH1ZJM7UVNR71.jpg
    the mannequin

    see i could never go look for another posters pic online
    that makes me feels like i got trolled
    for you to make a person run out of insults and rebuttals and then make them go search the ic for a pic of you

    its safe to say i won

    im 2-0 in this thread

    🤬 and crackas aint 🤬 wit me

    i gotta disagree...i drop pics of ppl who i feel cant talk (like you) not cuz i lost or whatever..

    i dropped charlies pic last night cuz she got into name calling unprovoked...

    i coulda CALLED her a fat 🤬 , but i'd rather SHOW her.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PimpMVP gimmick = I'll knock you the 🤬 out b
    Sour gimmick = I'll knock you the 🤬 out b
    Nike Cortez gimmick = I'm a soulja boy thug
    Conflict gimmick = I will 🤬 you

    T/S is not even funny tho. 🤬 is doing the same 🤬 as so many other trolls, its really not funny. At least Sanchez and some other trolls are smarter about their 🤬 . the forum needs better trolls...not another frankenstein troll
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kushington wrote: »
    The IC is a crazy place.. tell 🤬 u got a Benz and 🤬 dimes, they lol @ you and call you a liar and a lame.

    Post urself gettin top from a video vixen in a drop top... u got trolled into proving 🤬 to strangers.. hilarious.

    Thats where u got it all wrong

    Once you post evidence, its no longer trolling, you just 🤬 on people with visual evidence of facts.

    If somebody posts a pay stub, they didnt lose, they won, the person who's a maid or janitor for 200 bucks every two weeks loses cause they cant post anything

    Pics/evidence separates real posters from trolls.

    I agree.. not that I care either way.

    Im just sayin that I seen a 🤬 post a $500 receipt for a pair of shoes, and the Australian dude that begged him to prove his 🤬 was real and that it cost that much, then turned around and said the dude got trolled and that he got the best of him.

    Same 🤬 happen when paystubs got posted proving that a poster made 6 figures a year.. she was allegedly "trolled" and took a "L".. *shrugs*
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Trolls make the forums go round.
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kushington wrote: »
    The IC is a crazy place.. tell 🤬 u got a Benz and 🤬 dimes, they lol @ you and call you a liar and a lame.

    Post urself gettin top from a video vixen in a drop top... u got trolled into proving 🤬 to strangers.. hilarious.

    Thats where u got it all wrong

    Once you post evidence, its no longer trolling, you just 🤬 on people with visual evidence of facts.

    If somebody posts a pay stub, they didnt lose, they won, the person who's a maid or janitor for 200 bucks every two weeks loses cause they cant post anything

    Pics/evidence separates real posters from trolls.

    I agree.. not that I care either way.

    Im just sayin that I seen a 🤬 post a $500 receipt for a pair of shoes, and the Australian dude that begged him to prove his 🤬 was real and that it cost that much, then turned around and said the dude got trolled and that he got the best of him.

    Same 🤬 happen when paystubs got posted proving that a poster made 6 figures a year.. she was allegedly "trolled" and took a "L".. *shrugs*


    The best ether comes from 🤬 who think they stuntin in pics but theyre really lames

    Theres been so many posters who post pics of themselves and then catch L's from the board, this new Ic is timid and polite
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    PimpMVP gimmick = I'll knock you the 🤬 out b
    Sour gimmick = I'll knock you the 🤬 out b
    Nike Cortez gimmick = I'm a soulja boy thug
    Conflict gimmick = I will 🤬 you

    T/S is not even funny tho. 🤬 is doing the same 🤬 as so many other trolls, its really not funny. At least Sanchez and some other trolls are smarter about their 🤬 . the forum needs better trolls...not another frankenstein troll
    You seem a bit aggy b..why so emotional?
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Kushington wrote: »
    Kushington wrote: »
    The IC is a crazy place.. tell 🤬 u got a Benz and 🤬 dimes, they lol @ you and call you a liar and a lame.

    Post urself gettin top from a video vixen in a drop top... u got trolled into proving 🤬 to strangers.. hilarious.

    Thats where u got it all wrong

    Once you post evidence, its no longer trolling, you just 🤬 on people with visual evidence of facts.

    If somebody posts a pay stub, they didnt lose, they won, the person who's a maid or janitor for 200 bucks every two weeks loses cause they cant post anything

    Pics/evidence separates real posters from trolls.

    I agree.. not that I care either way.

    Im just sayin that I seen a 🤬 post a $500 receipt for a pair of shoes, and the Australian dude that begged him to prove his 🤬 was real and that it cost that much, then turned around and said the dude got trolled and that he got the best of him.

    Same 🤬 happen when paystubs got posted proving that a poster made 6 figures a year.. she was allegedly "trolled" and took a "L".. *shrugs*


    The best ether comes from 🤬 who think they stuntin in pics but theyre really lames

    Theres been so many posters who post pics of themselves and then catch L's from the board, this new Ic is timid and polite

    lol Who are these shots at? SWJ?... say names b, u know the rules... dont be "timid" and "polite".
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 u breh
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #Conflict wrote: »
    dr.bitchmix is a gns dickrider i dont know why this 🤬 thinks he's welcomed in donkey
    Welcome yo ass back to gns

  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kushington wrote: »
    Kushington wrote: »
    The IC is a crazy place.. tell 🤬 u got a Benz and 🤬 dimes, they lol @ you and call you a liar and a lame.

    Post urself gettin top from a video vixen in a drop top... u got trolled into proving 🤬 to strangers.. hilarious.

    Thats where u got it all wrong

    Once you post evidence, its no longer trolling, you just 🤬 on people with visual evidence of facts.

    If somebody posts a pay stub, they didnt lose, they won, the person who's a maid or janitor for 200 bucks every two weeks loses cause they cant post anything

    Pics/evidence separates real posters from trolls.

    I agree.. not that I care either way.

    Im just sayin that I seen a 🤬 post a $500 receipt for a pair of shoes, and the Australian dude that begged him to prove his 🤬 was real and that it cost that much, then turned around and said the dude got trolled and that he got the best of him.

    Same 🤬 happen when paystubs got posted proving that a poster made 6 figures a year.. she was allegedly "trolled" and took a "L".. *shrugs*


    The best ether comes from 🤬 who think they stuntin in pics but theyre really lames

    Theres been so many posters who post pics of themselves and then catch L's from the board, this new Ic is timid and polite

    lol Who are these shots at? SWJ?... say names b, u know the rules... dont be "timid" and "polite".


    I was actually talking about posters from awhile ago, there were classic threads based solely on roasting 🤬

    You the one sending shots at swij
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    PimpMVP gimmick = I'll knock you the 🤬 out b
    Sour gimmick = I'll knock you the 🤬 out b
    Nike Cortez gimmick = I'm a soulja boy thug
    Conflict gimmick = I will 🤬 you

    T/S is not even funny tho. 🤬 is doing the same 🤬 as so many other trolls, its really not funny. At least Sanchez and some other trolls are smarter about their 🤬 . the forum needs better trolls...not another frankenstein troll
    You seem a bit aggy b..why so emotional?

    that's what im sayin bruh...you do the same gimmick. "you seem so emotional 🤬 , what's wrong"

    c'mon b...refresh like a frozen webpage and troll harder...at least 🤬 @Sour had me laughing with the requote
Sign In or Register to comment.