What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Social Lounge Debate Challenge - Sign Up

123457»

Replies

• damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im down 4 it... rather u want me 2 judge or partake in the debate..
    SionLady_Zee
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,488 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    WeeZee wrote: »
    im down 4 it... rather u want me 2 judge or partake in the debate..

No offense but I'd be offended if Sion matched me up with someone who wrote 'for' as '4'.

Illiteracy is not cool man :(

Yet you'll take the easy W from a foreigner with ESL level English.

Amusing.

The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
    2stepz_aheadLEMZIMUS_RAMSEYPlutarch
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,488 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I second that idea ^

Best idea i've read all day
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 17,563 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 17,563 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which subject madame?
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
    Lets go foŕ that economics threads!!!

We start on friday?
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 31,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    be gentle with my green-eyed snowflake.

im in france quite often

connard, Je vais vous tuer

but have a nice debate
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
  • I want to see a debate on free will.

I can't find any good arguments defending free will.
  • bambubambu *Earth & Water* Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bambu wrote: »
    I want to issue a challenge to @Oceanic and his group of misfits on the topic of evolution........

No holds barred nigga......

6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-1624.jpg

49af6c4e558a7569d80eee2e035e2bd7-1.jpg

Men need images..... Lacking them they invent idols.

• BodhiBodhi Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok
    “Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”
    -- Bruce Lee
    SionWill Munny
  • bambubambu *Earth & Water* Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    97570-Xerxes-300-Rise-of-an-Empire-eRCF.gif

@sion............

Lets go............

Men need images..... Lacking them they invent idols.

Young_Chitlin
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,397 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh shit title debate!
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

edited February 2014
    Dont worry. @bambu won't gain the title back.
    “Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”
    -- Bruce Lee
    edited February 2014
    After I defeat him (again) I will take up your challenge @Young_Chitlin
    -- Bruce Lee
    Young_ChitlinWill Munny
    @Young_Chitlin what do you want to debate about
    -- Bruce Lee
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,397 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I brought up in my news thread the potential topic of organ donation
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

edited February 2014
    That's fine. Pick a side.
    -- Bruce Lee
123457»