What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Vice Presidential Debate 2012 Biden vs. Ryan In The Bluegrass Offical Thread

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    matt- wrote: »
    lol @ the feelings being caught

Naw no feelings. Stevie Wonder saw who won that. Lol! CNN trying to stay neutral

• 7figz
    7figz Whereva da money atMembers Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    I think the people they're polling in CNN should be shot.

Dude said "Obama" - as if Obama was the one debating tonight. (multiple times at that)

Shows you they're full of 🤬 . These are a few people in a room at CNN, not a real sampling.
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • a.mann
    a.mann First Lieutenant Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    🤬 , even Fox giving Joe props........with gritted teeth
  • Purr
    Purr Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This white woman called, Joe Biden, a buffoon. And, she said that he was cutting Paul off and that's not presidential like.

Plus, CNN needs to get the 🤬 out!! Biden 🤬 won
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Sergeant Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does it seem like the media is trying to get the republicans to win
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    willhustle wrote: »
    Biden won this debate hands down and took Ryan's soul out of his body. This 🤬 was like Biden/Palin II. Biden might have done just enough to get Obama back in there by himself lol. The abortion issue & 47% was the icing on the cake for this debate. Also, I also found it interesting the Biden spoke on some of his experiences from being in office and irl but Ryan really didn't have any substance to match Biden in that area.

The moderator was very much in control of this debate instead of the dysfunctional one I witness last week.

what soul
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL 賢明なもの My SoulMembers Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This white woman called, Joe Biden, a buffoon. And, she said that he was cutting Paul off and that's not presidential like.

Plus, CNN needs to get the 🤬 out!! Biden 🤬 won

CNN is mad LOLZ.. "so now you jack kennedy" CNN went ballistic when biden said that..
  • Matt-
    Matt- stew Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man nobody here was really paying attention to the issues...only thing anyone cared about was ether moments and who caught feelings and who was drinking water. and that's all well and good, but don't assume that everyone watches the debates for those reasons
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 so sincere Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow @ draw....

🤬 wasnt close.

And Lol @ Ryan bein called out for requesting the very stimulus money he has been railing against....
  • ATTS
    ATTS Private Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does it seem like the media is trying to get the republicans to win

i noticed that b4 the first debate.........the media has been spinning 🤬 ...

put on my conspiracy theory hat: The elite is manipulating the media...................elite are in ctrl...elite have picked biden
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MeTaL wrote: »
    They said the latin vote is triple huge for the Democrats.

Look man I'm a tell you exactly how I think this going to go... the election will be decided by women, minorities, & the 🤬 community.
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo, lol, they fronting on J Biden.
  • FucktheIC
    FucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Complete and utter 🤬 . Seriously. He went a LIIITLE too far with the snarkiness, but really only a little. Ryan was so far out of his league. We are about to do backflips at work tomorrow. 🤬 being nice. 🤬 being "presidential". It's war. It's war on the middle class, and it's war on America.

These 🤬 🤬 for YEARS have talked about how much America sucks and is great at the same time. Joe called them on it. I love it. Joe had the "C'mon, dude? Really?" demeanor the ENTIRE time. I loved every second of it.

I'll say this though. I really think Paul Ryan is a good guy. I legitimately believe he is. His views are just incredibly extreme. He stands by what he believes in. I respect him way more than Romney.

Paul Ryan actually reminded me of an old school law maker. You could disagree on everything, and still respect and like each other enough after to have a beer. Mitt Romney just a snake ass 🤬 .
  • MeTaL
    Biden did exactly what he needed to do, and he did it with facts and passion. The right is going to attack Biden for his smirking. But, you know what? That's Biden. He was himself.

Biden clearly won that one, the big score being getting Ryan on requesting stimulus money and admitting it was good for his district. Also slamming the Romney/Ryan tax policy was a big score for Biden, foreign policy Biden was stronger, attacking the $2 trillion proposed military spending increase was another great score, and Biden staying firm on the 2014 withdrawal and making the Afghanis step up.

Biden didn't let ONE lie slide, he put the facts on the table and Ryan looked like a terrible dishonest person that is what he is. I think this will resonate MOST with those in the middle and undecided. Biden got those people tonight.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Sergeant DragonstoneMembers, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Biden did that..
    so hopefully obama won't have to go through that
  • FucktheIC
    FucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jesus healed the sick. He fed the hungry. He loved all people. I'm gonna need someone to show me any of those in the GOP platform.
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Sergeant Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude there really is something wrong... I really just heard them say on CNN to many specifics and depth went on in this debate. IM not a conspiracy theorist but this isn't right....
  • ATTS
    Dude there really is something wrong... I really just heard them say on CNN to many specifics and depth went on in this debate. IM not a conspiracy theorist but this isn't right....

cnn is on 🤬 .............
    ted turner is a republican...he talked @ their convention
  • vitoria
    vitoria Members Posts: 445 ✭✭✭✭
    Biden did that..
    so hopefully obama won't have to go through that
    lol

• ATTS
    cnn post debate poll is ryan 48%.....biden 44%
    are u kiddin me
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Biden did exactly what he needed to do, and he did it with facts and passion. The right is going to attack Biden for his smirking. But, you know what? That's Biden. He was himself.

Biden clearly won that one, the big score being getting Ryan on requesting stimulus money and admitting it was good for his district. Also slamming the Romney/Ryan tax policy was a big score for Biden, foreign policy Biden was stronger, attacking the $2 trillion proposed military spending increase was another great score, and Biden staying firm on the 2014 withdrawal and making the Afghanis step up.

Biden didn't let ONE lie slide, he put the facts on the table and Ryan looked like a terrible dishonest person that is what he is. I think this will resonate MOST with those in the middle and undecided. Biden got those people tonight.

You got a point but this election debates and political posturing is going to go down to the wire though. Biden did what Obama was suppose to do in the first debate tonight. I'm beginning to think Obama was playing chess w/Romney in that first debate to just see what lies and his proposed policies be like. Although, Obama took a risk in that debate with a lot of undecided voters out there time will tell if that strategy of that first debate did what it was suppose to do.
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everybody smirks when a 🤬 tell you a bold face lie, on national tv at that!! Like really, you gonna sit up here and tell that lie!?!
  • MeTaL

You got a point but this election debates and political posturing is going to go down to the wire though. Biden did what Obama was suppose to do in the first debate tonight. I'm beginning to think Obama was playing chess w/Romney in that first debate to just see what lies and his proposed policies be like. Although, Obama took a risk in that debate with a lot of undecided voters out there time will tell if that strategy of that first debate did what it was suppose to do.

True. Most will say that obama was using rope a dope tactics.. Basically giving up the first debate.. In order to get mitt romney to put all his cards on the table..
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this whole thing was rewardingly hilarious.

Obama Romney Round II?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uxn3RoqTOQ