What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Vice Presidential Debate 2012 Biden vs. Ryan In The Bluegrass Offical Thread

Comments

• FucktheIC
    FucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MeTaL wrote: »
    willhustle wrote: »
    Biden did exactly what he needed to do, and he did it with facts and passion. The right is going to attack Biden for his smirking. But, you know what? That's Biden. He was himself.

Biden clearly won that one, the big score being getting Ryan on requesting stimulus money and admitting it was good for his district. Also slamming the Romney/Ryan tax policy was a big score for Biden, foreign policy Biden was stronger, attacking the $2 trillion proposed military spending increase was another great score, and Biden staying firm on the 2014 withdrawal and making the Afghanis step up.

Biden didn't let ONE lie slide, he put the facts on the table and Ryan looked like a terrible dishonest person that is what he is. I think this will resonate MOST with those in the middle and undecided. Biden got those people tonight.

You got a point but this election debates and political posturing is going to go down to the wire though. Biden did what Obama was suppose to do in the first debate tonight. I'm beginning to think Obama was playing chess w/Romney in that first debate to just see what lies and his proposed policies be like. Although, Obama took a risk in that debate with a lot of undecided voters out there time will tell if that strategy of that first debate did what it was suppose to do.

True. Most will say that obama was using rope a dope tactics.. Basically giving up the first debate.. In order to get mitt romney to put all his cards on the table..

Yaaaahhh....no, he 🤬 up. hahahaha.

It wasn't a rope a dope. He dropped the ball and he knows it.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Biden did exactly what he needed to do, and he did it with facts and passion. The right is going to attack Biden for his smirking. But, you know what? That's Biden. He was himself.

Biden clearly won that one, the big score being getting Ryan on requesting stimulus money and admitting it was good for his district. Also slamming the Romney/Ryan tax policy was a big score for Biden, foreign policy Biden was stronger, attacking the $2 trillion proposed military spending increase was another great score, and Biden staying firm on the 2014 withdrawal and making the Afghanis step up.

Biden didn't let ONE lie slide, he put the facts on the table and Ryan looked like a terrible dishonest person that is what he is. I think this will resonate MOST with those in the middle and undecided. Biden got those people tonight.

You got a point but this election debates and political posturing is going to go down to the wire though. Biden did what Obama was suppose to do in the first debate tonight. I'm beginning to think Obama was playing chess w/Romney in that first debate to just see what lies and his proposed policies be like. Although, Obama took a risk in that debate with a lot of undecided voters out there time will tell if that strategy of that first debate did what it was suppose to do.

True. Most will say that obama was using rope a dope tactics.. Basically giving up the first debate.. In order to get mitt romney to put all his cards on the table..

Yeah he took a page out of Ali's book now we got to wait and see if he can win the "fight".

• Rock_Well
    Rock_Well The Intercepting Sword HoustonMembers Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    so folk on CNN get all squinty-eyed and suspect towards Biden because of his cheesing and spirited laughing reactions why? oh because of the implication there's some kind of cruel intent behind it? lol that's not WHY he's laughing and smiling you idiots.

Good debate overall. I'm actually surprised Ryan held his own as well as he did. but he still clearly lost. splendid display of efforts to wiggle out of being cornered on some things though. Biden still didn't let him escape though lol.
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC DAMN BIH... The ICMembers Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bignorm wrote: »
    People fall for this everytime. What they cant stand is a democrat, and a black one at that
    scoring points, and being arrogant about it.

Obama kills Osama. Tells people about it.
    the media says he's "spiking the football"

He 🤬 on Romney for saying he'd cut Big Bird.
    He's "making jokes on serious issues"

Romney loud talks and cuts him off.
    He dominated.

Biden does the same thing.
    He is not presidential.

C/S

and this is what I've been saying bout this 🤬 . smh.

• JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so all that rah rah ...and the polls come back to show the 🤬 biden still loss? .....lmao so much for bringing tha PAIN!
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Sergeant DragonstoneMembers, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    so basically biden lauce for the same reason romney won?

ok.
  • 7figz
    7figz Whereva da money atMembers Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    The only poll saying Ryan won was CNN - so it's pretty obvious they have no credibility.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭

ok.

theatre.. i mean politics..
    u gotta love it! lol

i know i enjoyed the show. hahaha
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Sergeant DragonstoneMembers, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    7fIG wrote: »
    The only poll saying Ryan won was CNN - so it's pretty obvious they have no credibility.
    where was the sample from? do you know?

not that it really matters at the end of the day tho...
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    ^^^ did Fox say Biden won? I'm going to check right now.

Edit: couple minutes in, I can't even watch this garbage ugh.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got damn polls dont even make sense no more .... these cats on cnn said that biden understands them more on a personal level ... but yet ryan has a better plan for their future? .....lol these damn people confused as hell ....

oh ...and where are you stilllll finding undecided voters at? ..... ol eeny meeny miny moe ass 🤬
  • 7figz
    7figz Whereva da money atMembers Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    where was the sample from? do you know?

not that it really matters at the end of the day tho...

I'm assuming it's from the web, a "snap poll" so to speak.

And strangely enough, you're not able to submit your vote - just view those 🤬 results.

http://www.cnn.com/POLITICS/pollingcenter/polls/3262
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary MIMembers Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BossBoo wrote: »

ok.

theatre.. i mean politics..
    u gotta love it! lol

i know i enjoyed the show. hahaha

Straight up.

🤬 is like the movies without the overpriced concessions.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CNN not lookin credible right now
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Sergeant Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    An anchor on Msnbc said Biden may have over answered questions.... WTF I want them to get as deep as possible.
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well The Intercepting Sword HoustonMembers Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell em, J Biden, TELL EM!

Had to throw another one of those in there.
  • Matt-
    Matt- stew Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn, they quick
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PCtemaHgjyA

• idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Sergeant upstate NYMembers Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh can't 🤬 wit cnn no more after this. It was OBVIOUS that Biden won. Romeny debated in the same manner that Biden did tonite, but he wins tho??? FOH.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't really see why people are surprised that there are others who believe Ryan won. Biden was aggressive and hit hard, which is exactly what they wanted him to do. He did his job, but let's be clear, the only thing he was really accomplishing is re-energizing the democratic base. Basically he came out and gave a show that would remind democrats that their candidates aren't a couple of 🤬 . That said, his antics definitely weren't the types of things that would win over Republicans, and not necessarily anything that would sway Independents either. You have to look at it from both sides. Biden did a lot of interrupting and laughing and prodding. To many, that may have come off as bullying. After all, it's a debate not a rap battle. There is supposed to be a certain level of decorum. Many would look at the fact that Ryan maintained his composure and still managed to get his thoughts out clearly as a win.

I'm not saying who won or lost, but people are acting like it's a loss for Ryan because he didn't get into specifics. Well, neither did Romney and it's universally agreed that he won the first debate.
  • Copper
    Copper Fresh Prince of the south Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ hannity complaining about interruptions of all things
  • SocialAssassinRati
    SocialAssassinRati Members Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paul Ryan out chea looking like T1000....I dont want that liquid 🤬 in office
  • irad4185
    irad4185 Members Posts: 105 ✭✭
    I don't really see why people are surprised that there are others who believe Ryan won. Biden was aggressive and hit hard, which is exactly what they wanted him to do. He did his job, but let's be clear, the only thing he was really accomplishing is re-energizing the democratic base. Basically he came out and gave a show that would remind democrats that their candidates aren't a couple of 🤬 . That said, his antics definitely weren't the types of things that would win over Republicans, and not necessarily anything that would sway Independents either. You have to look at it from both sides. Biden did a lot of interrupting and laughing and prodding. To many, that may have come off as bullying. After all, it's a debate not a rap battle. There is supposed to be a certain level of decorum. Many would look at the fact that Ryan maintained his composure and still managed to get his thoughts out clearly as a win.

I'm not saying who won or lost, but people are acting like it's a loss for Ryan because he didn't get into specifics. Well, neither did Romney and it's universally agreed that he won the first debate.

Biden my have lost on style but he won on substance. I don't see how in the world Biden could lose on style when he actually made the debate more entertaining. Biden was loose and Ryan was like a robot. He did to Ryan what Romney did to Obama. Romney bullied the moderator and spoke for way more time than Obama. Romney ended up with the last word on most questions. Biden does the same and it's un-presidential, mind you they both spoke for about the same length of time. It's not like Biden was stopping Ryan from speaking, he was just calling him out on what he was saying. It's a debate not speech.
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭

Explain to us how Biden acted like Romney, Romney didnt use specifics, yet universally won.
    HOw does Biden do the same thing, with more details, yet lose?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ the blatant hypocrisy! Ok Romney bullied the stage, and lies, he gets praised. Biden does it, with FACTS, and he gets criticized. Wow!
  • ATTS
    ATTS Private Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion. wrote: »
    CBS says Biden won the debate 53% and Ryan got 31%

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50132981n

this was undecided voters............. with the cbs poll.
    ted turner a republican really telling cnn to say ryan won.