What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Vice Presidential Debate 2012 Biden vs. Ryan In The Bluegrass Offical Thread

11415161820

Comments

  • Matt-
    Matt- stew Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ this guy. He'd do well in a presidential debate since you don't really have to know what you're talking about or even be able to stay on topic to win.

    I'm a troll because he's busy arguing something that has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. Ok.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At this point polls, and all these maps mean nothing. No one is accurate. It just gives the media something to fuss over about wit other political analyst
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones You smile, bitch Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    ms.jones wrote: »
    ms.jones wrote: »
    ms.jones wrote: »
    Having your own opinion = troll.

    Yeah, that's full of logic.

    Troll post


    how long have u been watching/keeping up with Politics? Serious question

    Long enough to spot someone that regurgitate the thoughts of others instead of having their own.


    Someone has a different opinion, and you automatically assume that they are the boogieman. Grow up, fella. The world is a big place.

    so then i take it youre new to this? but be trill for a second, how long have u been keeping up with this stuff?


    *and baby gurl, u dont know me.........yet

    And I honestly wouldn't welcome the chance to get to know someone like you. You come across as condescending, and one track minded. The very notion of someone having a different opinion frightens you. What world do you live in? Opinions are like 🤬 and everybody has one.

    What, you want me to tell you I'm a historian like I'm sure you think you are, and that I've been following political candidates and climate since the Lincoln administration? No, I haven't. I've been around for Clinton, Bush, and now this one. Really though, what does it matter to you? Clearly we have different though patterns.


    no feelings caught. but what do u actually KNOW about those Elections and these past Elections and The PROCESS? im not a historian either but you definitely come across as gullible, uneducated, and inarticulate. Youre upset becuz im shattering your credibility with facts and exposing your trolling.


    So again, what do u actually know? Its obvious as hell youre voting for Romney but i'll bite if u throw it out there

    Tell me, what did you disprove? You did nothing but resort to name calling and your own special format of belittlement that came across as an uneducated fool. You told me to go read Obama's website, as if that's the Bible for all of my questions. However, when I came through and explained how some that math just isn't adding up, all of a sudden, I became a troll.
    Tell me, how is that you want to discuss a debate, when you can't even communicate effectively? Are you like this off the Internet as well?

    Ok, little guy. Just remember this, life is full of differences, and you can either adjust or move to the left. And I still find it hilarious that since I'm asking questions, I must be provided Romney. How sad I am for you.
  • Matt-
    Matt- stew Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    darkone360 wrote: »
    At this point polls, and all these maps mean nothing. No one is accurate. It just gives the media something to fuss over about wit other political analyst

    realclearpolitics electoral map projections usually are on par with the actual results of the election
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King kushman jones rooftop chillinMembers Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    if someone believes Ryan won that debate, they are too far gone to be helped/swayed. Don't waste your energy with them



    smh at the media. no surprise tho
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones You smile, bitch Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ms.jones wrote: »
    ms.jones wrote: »
    ms.jones wrote: »
    ms.jones wrote: »
    Having your own opinion = troll.

    Yeah, that's full of logic.

    Troll post


    how long have u been watching/keeping up with Politics? Serious question

    Long enough to spot someone that regurgitate the thoughts of others instead of having their own.


    Someone has a different opinion, and you automatically assume that they are the boogieman. Grow up, fella. The world is a big place.

    so then i take it youre new to this? but be trill for a second, how long have u been keeping up with this stuff?


    *and baby gurl, u dont know me.........yet

    And I honestly wouldn't welcome the chance to get to know someone like you. You come across as condescending, and one track minded. The very notion of someone having a different opinion frightens you. What world do you live in? Opinions are like 🤬 and everybody has one.

    What, you want me to tell you I'm a historian like I'm sure you think you are, and that I've been following political candidates and climate since the Lincoln administration? No, I haven't. I've been around for Clinton, Bush, and now this one. Really though, what does it matter to you? Clearly we have different though patterns.


    no feelings caught. but what do u actually KNOW about those Elections and these past Elections and The PROCESS? im not a historian either but you definitely come across as gullible, uneducated, and inarticulate. Youre upset becuz im shattering your credibility with facts and exposing your trolling.


    So again, what do u actually know? Its obvious as hell youre voting for Romney but i'll bite if u throw it out there

    Tell me, what did you disprove? You did nothing but resort to name calling and your own special format of belittlement that came across as an uneducated fool. You told me to go read Obama's website, as if that's the Bible for all of my questions. However, when I came through and explained how some that math just isn't adding up, all of a sudden, I became a troll.
    Tell me, how is that you want to discuss a debate, when you can't even communicate effectively? Are you like this off the Internet as well?

    Ok, little guy. Just remember this, life is full of differences, and you can either adjust or move to the left. And I still find it hilarious that since I'm asking questions, I must be provided Romney. How sad I am for you.


    so youre just gonna sit up here and insult me and not answer the questions or acknowledge what happened? good luck with that lol

    Ok, so you want me to have a History class with you and discuss the electoral college? Would that make you feel like better?

    Sweetheart, I have a different opinion than you. That's it. Dont call me out of my name and make a bold statement as who you think I am, and not expect me to hit back. If you can dish it, put on your big girl panties and take whatever comes back.
  • a.mann
    a.mann First Lieutenant Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    there's a fine line between having a different opinion and just trying to be different

    much like many people are not for Romney, they are just against Obama

    not his stance on the issues, not his polices, not his handling of the economy,war in Iraq,war in Afghanistan etc,etc
    (no one could have fixed this mess in 4 years)


    but these people have a personal beef with the man himself.




  • ms.jones
    ms.jones You smile, bitch Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    again, you said nothing but contortion. Lets talk Electoral College, but lets ALSO talk about what goes behind that. U dont wanna do that, u just wanna twist 🤬 up like i cant call u on ur 🤬 and ratchetness and youre in your feelings about it becuz i 🤬 with your pride, intelligence/knowledge, and self-esteem about it.



    in other words u lost


    Lol!!! Im in my feelings because you think you've called me on my 🤬 ? Tell me, what have I twisted up? What have I not defended? What more do I need to explain to you?

    You come here, calling people out of their name, posting multiple paragraphs of off topic rants and scatterbrained thoughts, yet you have the audacity to claim that you have hurt my self esteem? You somehow called me out, yet when I asked for a healthy mature response, you resorted to the 'you lost' fallback?

    No sweetness, you lost for not being able to formulate an opinion that is not based on what you see posted in here. I notice you only post when the general consensus has been made. Then, you weigh in repeating the same post as someone else, hoping no one else notices.

    I'm done. We are different and that's fine by me.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    a.mann wrote: »
    there's a fine line between having a different opinion and just trying to be different

    much like many people are not for Romney, they are just against Obama

    not his stance on the issues, not his polices, not his handling of the economy,war in Iraq,war in Afghanistan etc,etc
    (no one could have fixed this mess in 4 years)


    but these people have a personal beef with the man himself.




    And votin in a Republican aint gon fix the problems Republicans cause. Its the same thing. Republicans cause problems, Democrats fix them. But in my life I been through Reagan, and both Bushes so I know the game with Repubs. It is what it is. Aint no tellin whse gon win till the conclusion of the election. [email protected] a "projection".
  • a.mann
    a.mann First Lieutenant Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a.mann wrote: »
    there's a fine line between having a different opinion and just trying to be different

    much like many people are not for Romney, they are just against Obama

    not his stance on the issues, not his polices, not his handling of the economy,war in Iraq,war in Afghanistan etc,etc
    (no one could have fixed this mess in 4 years)


    but these people have a personal beef with the man himself.


    i agree and thats the bottom line.


    in other words they dont like him becuz he's Black (well actually half-Black but whatever)



    no,no,no

    it's not because he is black

    has nothing to do with that

    it's because he is a Socialist, Marxist , Muslim that was mentored by Reverend Jeremiah Wright for 20 years and wants to tranform America to Communism
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ the 7-11 polls. I guarantee if Pres.Obama does very well and the 2nd debate, the polls will change in his favor, and folks will be back on his bandwagon.

    Smh @ folks losing their damn minds (MSNBC) after just one debate. Still underestimating the Pres.
  • a.mann
    a.mann First Lieutenant Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    hahahaha


    THESE 🤬 :

    Fox News Launches a Smear Campaign Accusing Joe Biden of Being 🤬

    http://www.politicususa.com/news-launches-smear-campaign-vice-president-joe-biden.html

    Led by Sean Hannity and Mike Huckabee, Fox News is engaging in a smear campaign by claiming that Joe Biden was 🤬 during the vice presidential debate.

    HANNITY: I noticed that you guys were giving away bourbon to people over here.

    SEN. MITCH MCCONNELL (R-KY): It’s the home of bourbon.


    HANNITY: I wonder if Joe had some before the debate.


    Huckabee said, “Well, I thought Joe Biden came across like a guy that you meet at a cocktail party or some political event. An obnoxious 🤬 who’s loud and boisterous, and interrupts every conversation. He just is the kind of guy that you want to get away from.”
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones You smile, bitch Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/227683/we-shouldnt-re-elect-barack-obama-in-2o12.


    @SawedOff, why the change of heart, booski? Finally got some food in your belly, and all is right in the world now?

  • a.mann
    a.mann First Lieutenant Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    got damn

    Ms. Cronkite

    out here exposing @SawedOff like "Mother Jones"


    shining light on Mitt's 6th bastard son



    let's add, there's absolutely nothing wrong with a person seeing the the light


    but that doesn't excuse changing positions off & on like a light
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind New York CityMembers Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Biden murdered, bodied, killed Ryan in that debate. You know how I know? Just look at how Fox is reacting. The story isn't about Ryan and what he said, all the stories on all the channels is about Biden. The fact is Biden dominated. I loved the smiling and interrupting cause that's exactly what Romney did. Biden wasn't taken no 🤬 from Ryan. He made him look like a rookie. All Ryan did was drink water, over and over and over again cause that Biden Ether is was burning him up. Not only did Biden win on Style but he won on Substance. I hadn't laugh so hard in a long time. Biden was just going in on point after point. Again Obama needs to take notice, in a debate it's always about who's forceful. I mean "Now Your Jack Kennedy" line was some series Ether. Biden won and again seeing Fox and the Conservatives reaction is proof. They want to talk about smiling, lol. Biden was goin in on SUBSTANCE something Romney had none of that they were prasing. Biden set it up nicely for Obama:

    tornoe-20121012-smile.jpg
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones You smile, bitch Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    LOL!!!

    Yeah, I was correct about you. You're a scatterbrained dickrider that goes along with the consensus instead of having his own opinion. That thread you made showed me just how big of a 🤬 you are. That thread was all over the place. Guess since you were able to buy a Big n Tasty, your mind got clearer.

    You're a flip flopper. Guess this means Romney still has a fighting chance. You wanna get at me for questions about the current administration, however, you can never say that I wouldn't vote for Obama. You on the other hand.... Dude, you are the absolute definition of hypocrisy.

    You were trolling, Ha!!! Shut the eff up, little boy. You just wanted to see who you were talking to... Sweetness, you are just a drop in the bucket.
  • a.mann
    a.mann First Lieutenant Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    given valid & definitive reasons for doing so a person has a right to change their mind , but when you change it so often people can't tell where you stand on the issues , that's entering Romney's flip flopping territory.

    Without warning changing positions on nearly every issue (abortion rights, health insurance mandates, bombing Libya, guns rights, immigration policy, don’t ask don’t tell, the auto bailout, stimulus spending & global warming) it's quite clear Mitt Romney is willing to say anything to try to win an election.





  • a.mann
    a.mann First Lieutenant Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    and I think this should give any woman to have reasons for concern:



    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDiZpZlqkGw
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones You smile, bitch Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ohhhh, so now that he's 'seen the light', it's okay for him to say one thing, and then another...

    Okey Doke. All he needed was some fries and a coke, and he felt all better.
    My position never changed nor was it even in question for those who could comprehend. All it took was a burger for the little fella to make up his mind.
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL 賢明なもの My SoulMembers Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MsJ strikes again..
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 so sincere Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ ms jones

    No beef but......

    Saw made some good points though. Cant dismiss that..

    It is mind boggling and kind of frustrating how can someone who has cable, access to the internet and the time to post on a hiphop forum be undecided at this point...

    And like Saw was saying have you considered a romney presidency could mean that our reproductive rights and access to long term contraceptives be taken away which directly effects one's pockets and health.....






  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Miami, FLMembers Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    True, mitt all the way.
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones You smile, bitch Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ ms jones

    No beef but......

    Saw made some good points though. Cant dismiss that..

    It is mind boggling and kind of frustrating how can someone who has cable, access to the internet and the time to post on a hiphop forum be undecided at this point...

    And like Saw was saying have you considered a romney presidency could mean that our reproductive rights and access to long term contraceptives be taken away which directly effects one's pockets and health.....






    There shouldn't be any beef as I never once stated that I was voting for Mitt. Not quite sure why when an individual says something that isn't Pro Obama, it's automatically assumed that they are for the opposition. Any time someone raises a question or doesn't agree with the consensus they are somehow 'ill informed', as you stated.

    That's what I had an issue with. Don't ask questions, don't dispute the facts just go with it or else. Did he make good points? Sure, but were they his? Just last year, he didn't want Obama re-elected period. Now that he's 'seen the light', his regurgitated facts that he got from other posters is A-ok. Don't patronize me and call me out of my name, when you where anti-Obama last year, and calling for his head.