What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Vice Presidential Debate 2012 Biden vs. Ryan In The Bluegrass Offical Thread

Comments

• idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Sergeant upstate NYMembers Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ms.jones wrote: »
    @ ms jones

No beef but......

Saw made some good points though. Cant dismiss that..

It is mind boggling and kind of frustrating how can someone who has cable, access to the internet and the time to post on a hiphop forum be undecided at this point...

And like Saw was saying have you considered a romney presidency could mean that our reproductive rights and access to long term contraceptives be taken away which directly effects one's pockets and health.....

There shouldn't be any beef as I never once stated that I was voting for Mitt. Not quite sure why when an individual says something that isn't Pro Obama, it's automatically assumed that they are for the opposition. Any time someone raises a question or doesn't agree with the consensus they are somehow 'ill informed', as you stated.

That's what I had an issue with. Don't ask questions, don't dispute the facts just go with it or else. Did he make good points? Sure, but were they his? Just last year, he didn't want Obama re-elected period. Now that he's 'seen the light', his regurgitated facts that he got from other posters is A-ok. Don't patronize me and call me out of my name, when you where anti-Obama last year, and calling for his head.

Who u votin for?
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Private Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The debate was like widen said Barack I know you can't act like a 🤬 when they say stupid 🤬 so allow me. Lol when he was naming Democrats that 🤬 widen said "changed his vote" he named another widen says "he disavowed it" and threw his hands up and shook his head laughing
  • a.mann
    a.mann First Lieutenant Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Ohhhh, so now that he's 'seen the light', it's okay for him to say one thing, and then another...

Okey Doke. All he needed was some fries and a coke, and he felt all better.
    My position never changed nor was it even in question for those who could comprehend. All it took was a burger for the little fella to make up his mind.

figurative speaking of course

the bold is whats perplexing to some,which is regardless of what evidence is presented that President Obama is at least moving the country in the right direction, many of you people just will not change your position & opinions

to his credit, @SawedOff has openly admitted he was ignorant and misinformed about what Obama did and did not do to help lift this country out the 🤬 hole Bush left it in.

and also why a lot of his polices and legislation are just not making it to the public.

just a couple examples:

GOP Senators Block jobs Initiative Bill

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/19/politics/senate-bring-jobs-home-bill-blocked/index.html

Washington (CNN) -- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
    In voting against the bill, Republicans raised both substantive and procedural problems with the measure.
    The bill fell four votes short of the 60 needed to bring it to debate, with 42 voting against it. Four GOP senators -- Scott Brown of Massachusetts, Susan Collins and Olympia Snowe of Maine and Dean Heller of Nevada -- voted in favor of the bill.

Senate GOP blocks veterans jobs bill

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57517160/senate-gop-blocks-veterans-jobs-bill/

September 20, 2012
    (AP) WASHINGTON - Senate Republicans blocked legislation Wednesday that would have established a $1 billion jobs program putting veterans back to work tending to the country's federal lands and bolstering local police and fire departments.

Republicans said the spending authorized in the bill violated limits that Congress agreed to last year. Democrats fell two votes shy of the 60-vote majority needed to waive the objection, forcing the legislation back to committee.

Supporters loosely modeled their proposal after the President Franklin Delano Roosevelt's Civilian Conservation Corps used during the Great Depression to put people to work planting trees, building parks and constructing dams. They said the latest monthly jobs report, showing a nearly 11 percent unemployment rate for veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan, merited action from Congress.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^ its just like u said "everybody is not going to feed into it"

youre buying into the 🤬 .

lol Buying into what 🤬 . I personally believe it's stupid to even refer those farces as debates.

I'm just pointing out that the fact that someone might believe Ryan had the better performance of the two is not as ridiculous as people are making it seem.

nah. u just have no idea how the media works in real life, and its no conspiracy.

AGAIN, i'll say this a 2nd time. The week before the Presidential Debate they were literally talking about "as long as Romney doesnt make a gaffe and holds his own, regardless he's going to Win the Debate". If u dont wanna accept that from me then fine, youre obviously voting for the Republican ticket anyway.

Out of all of the debators on stage, Paul Ryan was the weakest and had so many "deer stuck in a headlights" moments u woulda thought Joe Biden had a Charter Bus on stage controlled by a remote.

This whole notion that it was a fair one is purely Media Brought Marketing. Again, u dont have to accept that from Me but i garantee u that if u dont know now you'll definitely know later.

I mean use some common sense, theyre talking about Ryan's stance on Abortion and Joe Biden's body language and those are the main stories of the day. What about the fact that he caught Ryan up on the Stimilus Money, what about the fact that he caught Ryan up on foreign policy, what about the fact that he caught Ryan up on Medicare, what about the fact that the Moderator asked Ryan for specifics on the Tax Plan and Ryan couldnt answer it straight even tho she asked him about 3 times? Now all of a sudden some US Ambassador (and i think 2 or 3 civilians) died in 1 attack on 1 random Embassy is more important than all of that. Your VP is a mirror of the President.

Like i said, youre obviously stuck on voting for Romney. But to sit here and act like u didnt catch that and none of that 🤬 is important youre a dunce or u were watching a COMPLETELY different Debate on TV (literally). The Republicans are trying to downplay it. If thats too far of a fetch for u then youre already behind me as the frisbee is being thrown

damn....i usually dont agree with this guy....but damn he got a good point. a few of them.

i wanna see somebody try to debate what he just said.
    tumblr_m98yasj1nQ1rtg1p5.gif
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 so sincere Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    @ ms jones

No beef but......

Saw made some good points though. Cant dismiss that..

It is mind boggling and kind of frustrating how can someone who has cable, access to the internet and the time to post on a hiphop forum be undecided at this point...

And like Saw was saying have you considered a romney presidency could mean that our reproductive rights and access to long term contraceptives be taken away which directly effects one's pockets and health.....

There shouldn't be any beef as I never once stated that I was voting for Mitt. Not quite sure why when an individual says something that isn't Pro Obama, it's automatically assumed that they are for the opposition. Any time someone raises a question or doesn't agree with the consensus they are somehow 'ill informed', as you stated.

That's what I had an issue with. Don't ask questions, don't dispute the facts just go with it or else. Did he make good points? Sure, but were they his? Just last year, he didn't want Obama re-elected period. Now that he's 'seen the light', his regurgitated facts that he got from other posters is A-ok. Don't patronize me and call me out of my name, when you where anti-Obama last year, and calling for his head.

whether or not Saw was once anti-Obama is really irrelevant ...

if you are disappointed with obama cool but when someone questions and criticizes obama's effectiveness as a leader when the presidents main job is to lead and than criticizes his stance that the government should not be run like a business .... i dunno sounds to me and obviously others like that person is leaning towards not voting for him... lol

and the other thing that has posters either befuddled or questioning your sincerity is that not all but some of your critiques of the obama administration are the some of the same ones that have been made by the romney campaign and have been proven to be lies and/or panned by respected journalists, bloggers, fact checkers, etc.... all you have to do is do alil research to find that out

*shrugs*