What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

KingJamalKingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2017 in Lights, Camera, Action!
dragon-ball-z-boing.jpg

Man if u were like me when u were younger u loved DBZ. This thread is for all those DBZ heads in here. If u have a fav scene or sum funny 🤬 about DBZ post it in here

Tell me this 🤬 don't get u hype

Comments

• SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    This my favorite scene when vegeta stopped being a 🤬

LOLOL GOAT !!! Vegeta spare no one, 🤬 even buck at kids lol
  • KingJamalKingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broly did punk Vegeta tho

Just saying lol
  • nawledge_godnawledge_god Lurk And Talk Shit Chiraq RefugeeMembers Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragonball Kai >>> DBZ....The Sagas Were Faaar To Drawn On Dragonball Z...Fights Too
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was over it after seeing how they ruined the Cell saga..then that Buu 🤬 ? I was officially done lol GT was go awful...
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vegeta>>>>
    that is all.
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Broly did punk Vegeta tho

Just saying lol

dbz movies outside of bardock aint cannon b
  • dbrazil412dbrazil412 the 412Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Goku >>>>> Kakarat >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (kid) Goku >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Krillin > Vegeta
    dead at listing Goku 3 times and ether at Krillin
  • ocelotocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was there from the beginning 🤬 ... Back when they would go all the up to Goku landing on Namek and just when he was going to fight the Ginyu Force they would go back to the Saiyan Saga... Back when Ocean did the dubbs.
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goku character design is wack 🤬 . Smh @ dieing multiple times to receive other world training to come back 3x stronger. 🤬 came back the first time and still got the hands put on him when he back after going kamikaze with raditz.
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Android 15>>>>>>>
    Android15smalldb3.jpg
    edited October 2012
    I was over it after seeing how they ruined the Cell saga..then that Buu 🤬 ? I was officially done lol GT was go awful...

🤬 GT, 🤬 is 🤬 .
    Apparently ss4 goku struggles to pick a mere city while frieze not even at his strongest was doing this type of 🤬 with mountains on namek that has more gravity with his mind.

starts at 9:09
    Picccolo was that 🤬 until they turned him a babysitter in the Buu Saga
    They made that 🤬 a baby sitter since gohan 🤬 ass.
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited October 2012
    Dragon Ball Z movie dropping March 2013, I think.

Edit:

tumblr_m8f3mnQRxY1r72ht7o3_r1_500.gif
    if it's not animated do not want.
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator

They got an episode where Bardock becomes Super Saiyan.
    Bardock going super saiyan? Wtf is this 🤬 🤬 .
    Onyx_Guard wrote: »
    Bardock going super saiyan? Wtf is this 🤬 🤬 .

Lol and he destroys Frieza's ancestor.