What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Comments

• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good ass episode
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The animation and fights were dope though
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    Damn... GT's English dub was so trash. I wonder what the Ocean dub sounds like.

Even worst ... both dubs to GT was bad

Seriously? Ocean normally had some decent dubs. Smdh

true but they probably dubbed GT way before they got their hands on Gundam Wing/Zoids/G Gundam/Inuyasha(which were good dubs in the early 2000s)
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey just know that any characters can fuse with the earrings with no repercussions now
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    So how did the Old Kai and the witch stay fused together forever if the witch wasn't a Kai?....
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So how did the Old Kai and the witch stay fused together forever if the witch wasn't a Kai?....

Got him
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭

Apparently, only one of the fusees has to be a kai for it to be a permanent fusion >_>

On another note entirely, I'm disappointed at myself. I just realized Gallick Gun is supposed to be Garlic Gun.
  • jono
    jono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo...that 🤬 was wild and out of nowhere.
    So much was happening so fast.

Trunks got a rage boost then created a spirit bomb which absorbed into his sword and cut Zamasu in half.

• KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Legit 80s Baby... Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    So the potara recon is really a big issue for 🤬 ? It was unnecessary, but not a big deal
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Beta wrote: »
    This last part with trunks got me like WTF is going on?!!

So much unexplained 🤬 going on!!! lmao

Power inconsistencies and deux ex machinas everywhere!!

Future Trunks needs to be in that universal tournament.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    jono wrote: »
    Yo...that 🤬 was wild and out of nowhere.
    So much was happening so fast.

Trunks got a rage boost then created a spirit bomb which absorbed into his sword and cut Zamasu in half.

From the 🤬 up, no less... 🤬 had to be painful
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Anyone else think Time Patroller Trunks is about to be born...?
  • OmegaConflict
    So the potara recon is really a big issue for 🤬 ? It was unnecessary, but not a big deal

The issue is bad writing and laziness
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    This last part with trunks got me like WTF is going on?!!

So much unexplained 🤬 going on!!! lmao

Power inconsistencies and deux ex machinas everywhere!!

Future Trunks needs to be in that universal tournament.

Maybe that's why they call on Zeno next episode, to ask him if they can add Trunks. Goku be doing 🤬 like that, look at when they beat Kid Buu and he went and wished for him to comeback as a good guy, or when Gohan beat Cell and he told the dragon to let him stay dead, etc. Could be the same thing here.

Lmao I just realized goku the only 🤬 that can say no to a wish and it's cool o
  • OmegaConflict
    The clip where they show kame house that talking turtle was on top of the house.
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The clip where they show kame house that talking turtle was on top of the house.

Thanks man
  • CashmoneyDux

Yeah bc it makes the fusion dance literally pointless
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭

how? theres been different fusions all throught DB. The Namekians, the Kais and the Metamorans.
  • KnowReasonForPeace

Maybe Trunks ends up killing Zamasu....
    My guess is that Goku & Vegeta get outpowered by Black somehow & call on Zeno who gives them the cheat code to win....

Maybe Trunks ends up killing Zamasu....

I'm mad you said this cause there's a 99.999999% chance it's true.

bht2k1tlb6ce.jpg

'Member when I called it !! I 'member !!!!

LOL I gave you props already man!
  • KnowReasonForPeace

Fusion is stronger than a potara fusion though. There's no weakness of being too strong or using too much power. Ssj3 gotenks came about from trunks and goten being super saiyan before for doing the fusion dance. Of course it could be ret conned as well but unlikely. I think vegito was used over gogeta was due to him being a cooler looking character.
  • TheRicanKing
    TheRicanKing Members Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Ima need the next episode to explain all the power ups Trunks got in this entire arc cause this 🤬 gotta be using cheat codes smh lol

Not gonna happen. They were complete asspulls. lol
    In essence the power of everyone past and present powered Trunks enough that he was able to use a genki-dama like attack to defeat Zamasu. On top of that he received the full kit of fully healed Goku and Vegeta. That's essentially all the spirit bomb is/was I don't think it was exclusive to only Goku just as long as something or someone of pure heart can gather energy from others like that. I guess what Gowasu was saying was that Zamasu's fusion took away his immortality or rendered it weaker. Altogether, Zamasu was getting weaker as the battle continued.

I like that they let Trunks do it because it was his future and timeline.

It's not completely over yet tho.... Zeno showing up makes things interesting.

I've enjoyed the 🤬 out of this arc but this episode was complete buuuuuuuuuuullshit.

1. Elder kai fused with a mortal being to become what he is and its permanent but it looks like elder kai don't know 🤬 about what he's talking about according to Super. Those same rules should apply to merged Zamasu because Black isn't a 🤬 technically.

2. How in the hell can Trunks not only hold off Merged Zamasu who was pushing back Vegito (even tho it looks like Vegito wasn't trying) to making a Spirit Bomb that Goku went through extensive training to learn?

3. Trunks did a Spirit Bomb from a nearly dead planet and it was able to 🤬 Zamasu who is much more stronger than Kid Buu that it took a planet filled with life to 🤬 .

I'm glad Trunks got the 🤬 but the power inconsistencies and deus ex machinas hurt this arc.
  • OmegaConflict

Fusion is stronger than a potara fusion though. There's no weakness of being too strong or using too much power. Ssj3 gotenks came about from trunks and goten being super saiyan before for doing the fusion dance. Of course it could be ret conned as well but unlikely. I think vegito was used over gogeta was due to him being a cooler looking character.

Gotenks ssj3 transformation sped up the fusion time limit
  • CashmoneyDux
    gemini86 wrote: »

how? theres been different fusions all throught DB. The Namekians, the Kais and the Metamorans.

To clarify I mean it makes turning into gogeta pointless because now there is literally no drawback to potara that would make them reconsider using it
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ima need the next episode to explain all the power ups Trunks got in this entire arc cause this 🤬 gotta be using cheat codes smh lol

Not gonna happen. They were complete asspulls. lol
    In essence the power of everyone past and present powered Trunks enough that he was able to use a genki-dama like attack to defeat Zamasu. On top of that he received the full kit of fully healed Goku and Vegeta. That's essentially all the spirit bomb is/was I don't think it was exclusive to only Goku just as long as something or someone of pure heart can gather energy from others like that. I guess what Gowasu was saying was that Zamasu's fusion took away his immortality or rendered it weaker. Altogether, Zamasu was getting weaker as the battle continued.

I like that they let Trunks do it because it was his future and timeline.

It's not completely over yet tho.... Zeno showing up makes things interesting.

I've enjoyed the 🤬 out of this arc but this episode was complete buuuuuuuuuuullshit.

1. Elder kai fused with a mortal being to become what he is and its permanent but it looks like elder kai don't know 🤬 about what he's talking about according to Super. Those same rules should apply to merged Zamasu because Black isn't a 🤬 technically.

2. How in the hell can Trunks not only hold off Merged Zamasu who was pushing back Vegito (even tho it looks like Vegito wasn't trying) to making a Spirit Bomb that Goku went through extensive training to learn?

3. Trunks did a Spirit Bomb from a nearly dead planet and it was able to 🤬 Zamasu who is much more stronger than Kid Buu that it took a planet filled with life to 🤬 .

I'm glad Trunks got the 🤬 but the power inconsistencies and deus ex machinas hurt this arc.

1. Elder Kai is a Kai so maybe thats why the fusion was permanent. Zamasu is a kai and black is technically a mortal and their fusion was permanent. it is a retcon in my opinion but it does make sense. its possible Gowasu has more knowledge of the potaras than Elder Kai who was locked up in a sword for all those years.

2. Trunks trained with the Kais at some point so whos to say he didnt learn it from training. he knows Final Flash and Galick gun as well but u dont question that. let things be explained before u start going off the deep end.

3. trunks had energy from the planet, the people, plus a full powered GOKU and VEGETA.

no disrespect to anyone but let stuff be explained first. we all had questions and most of them had been answered as the episodes went on. i bet people had question in DBZ when trunks first appeared and then they came out with the Trunks movie to explain. just chill