What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

1332333335337338548

Comments

  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gemini86 wrote: »
    So the potara recon is really a big issue for 🤬 ? It was unnecessary, but not a big deal

    Yeah bc it makes the fusion dance literally pointless

    how? theres been different fusions all throught DB. The Namekians, the Kais and the Metamorans.

    To clarify I mean it makes turning into gogeta pointless because now there is literally no drawback to potara that would make them reconsider using it

    3947538-6111683559-Veku..png
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gemini86 wrote: »
    gemini86 wrote: »
    So the potara recon is really a big issue for 🤬 ? It was unnecessary, but not a big deal

    Yeah bc it makes the fusion dance literally pointless

    how? theres been different fusions all throught DB. The Namekians, the Kais and the Metamorans.

    To clarify I mean it makes turning into gogeta pointless because now there is literally no drawback to potara that would make them reconsider using it

    3947538-6111683559-Veku..png

    Not a drawback them 🤬 🤬 up not the fusion itself
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    turns out Zamasu is not defeated yet
    A new scan from Weekly Shonen Jump magazine thanks to Herms98 has a preview of what’s next, with Dragon Ball Super Episode 67 spoilers!

    Zamasu has not yet been defeated! The Dragon Ball Super Episode 67 scan, again with spoilers, below reads “Will they be able to protect the future?! The final battle with Zamasu! Powered by the hopes of humanity, Trunks strikes back at Zamasu. But, while Zamasu was supposed to be defeated, he instead loses his physical body and begins spreading out and covering the sky. Finding the last Ace up his sleeve to counter Zamasu?! Now that Zamasu has lost his physical body, Goku and company are once more in dire straights. Just as all hope seems lost, Goku finds something in his pocket…”

    What is that thing in Goku’s pocket? If we at Saiyan Island had to guess, it would be the contact button the Omni King gave to Goku when they previously met. It’s likely the reason why we see him in the episode preview! Of course, Goku contacting Omni King is just our guess. We’ll have to watch the next episode of Dragon Ball Super to find out! Dragon Ball Super episode 67 airs next week in Japan on November 20 (and on November 19 in the US via Daisuki, Crunchyroll, and AnimeLab)./spoiler]
  • TheRicanKing
    TheRicanKing Members Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    gemini86 wrote: »
    Ima need the next episode to explain all the power ups Trunks got in this entire arc cause this 🤬 gotta be using cheat codes smh lol

    Not gonna happen. They were complete asspulls. lol
    Sion wrote: »
    In essence the power of everyone past and present powered Trunks enough that he was able to use a genki-dama like attack to defeat Zamasu. On top of that he received the full kit of fully healed Goku and Vegeta. That's essentially all the spirit bomb is/was I don't think it was exclusive to only Goku just as long as something or someone of pure heart can gather energy from others like that. I guess what Gowasu was saying was that Zamasu's fusion took away his immortality or rendered it weaker. Altogether, Zamasu was getting weaker as the battle continued.

    I like that they let Trunks do it because it was his future and timeline.

    It's not completely over yet tho.... Zeno showing up makes things interesting.

    I've enjoyed the 🤬 out of this arc but this episode was complete buuuuuuuuuuullshit.

    1. Elder kai fused with a mortal being to become what he is and its permanent but it looks like elder kai don't know 🤬 about what he's talking about according to Super. Those same rules should apply to merged Zamasu because Black isn't a 🤬 technically.

    2. How in the hell can Trunks not only hold off Merged Zamasu who was pushing back Vegito (even tho it looks like Vegito wasn't trying) to making a Spirit Bomb that Goku went through extensive training to learn?

    3. Trunks did a Spirit Bomb from a nearly dead planet and it was able to 🤬 Zamasu who is much more stronger than Kid Buu that it took a planet filled with life to 🤬 .

    I'm glad Trunks got the 🤬 but the power inconsistencies and deus ex machinas hurt this arc.

    1. Elder Kai is a Kai so maybe thats why the fusion was permanent. Zamasu is a kai and black is technically a mortal and their fusion was permanent. it is a retcon in my opinion but it does make sense. its possible Gowasu has more knowledge of the potaras than Elder Kai who was locked up in a sword for all those years.

    2. Trunks trained with the Kais at some point so whos to say he didnt learn it from training. he knows Final Flash and Galick gun as well but u dont question that. let things be explained before u start going off the deep end.

    3. trunks had energy from the planet, the people, plus a full powered GOKU and VEGETA.

    no disrespect to anyone but let stuff be explained first. we all had questions and most of them had been answered as the episodes went on. i bet people had question in DBZ when trunks first appeared and then they came out with the Trunks movie to explain. just chill

    Bro, Trunks was shocked and surprised that a Spirit Bomb formed. That 🤬 doesn't fly. And Trunks trained with Vegeta in this arc and the Cell Arc so it's easy to understand he'd know his pop's moves so I've no need to question that. Hell, I even gave the arc the benefit of the doubt by thinking as to how a person who was basically one shotted by SSJ3 Goku to being able to fight with 🤬 's and the reason being his sparring with Vegeta who went SSB on him.

    Also, Goku and Vegeta were definitely not at full strength. These dudes just had their heads punched in and nearly killed by Merged Zamasu. But a Spirit Bomb made by a practically dead population was able to 🤬 Zamasu unlike a FULL POWERED FINAL KAMEHAMEHA BY SSJ Blue Vegito.

    Lol now I'll chill!
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gemini86 wrote: »
    turns out Zamasu is not defeated yet
    A new scan from Weekly Shonen Jump magazine thanks to Herms98 has a preview of what’s next, with Dragon Ball Super Episode 67 spoilers!

    Zamasu has not yet been defeated! The Dragon Ball Super Episode 67 scan, again with spoilers, below reads “Will they be able to protect the future?! The final battle with Zamasu! Powered by the hopes of humanity, Trunks strikes back at Zamasu. But, while Zamasu was supposed to be defeated, he instead loses his physical body and begins spreading out and covering the sky. Finding the last Ace up his sleeve to counter Zamasu?! Now that Zamasu has lost his physical body, Goku and company are once more in dire straights. Just as all hope seems lost, Goku finds something in his pocket…”

    What is that thing in Goku’s pocket? If we at Saiyan Island had to guess, it would be the contact button the Omni King gave to Goku when they previously met. It’s likely the reason why we see him in the episode preview! Of course, Goku contacting Omni King is just our guess. We’ll have to watch the next episode of Dragon Ball Super to find out! Dragon Ball Super episode 67 airs next week in Japan on November 20 (and on November 19 in the US via Daisuki, Crunchyroll, and AnimeLab)./spoiler]

    You late
    Unspoiler that
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gemini86 wrote: »
    Ima need the next episode to explain all the power ups Trunks got in this entire arc cause this 🤬 gotta be using cheat codes smh lol

    Not gonna happen. They were complete asspulls. lol
    Sion wrote: »
    In essence the power of everyone past and present powered Trunks enough that he was able to use a genki-dama like attack to defeat Zamasu. On top of that he received the full kit of fully healed Goku and Vegeta. That's essentially all the spirit bomb is/was I don't think it was exclusive to only Goku just as long as something or someone of pure heart can gather energy from others like that. I guess what Gowasu was saying was that Zamasu's fusion took away his immortality or rendered it weaker. Altogether, Zamasu was getting weaker as the battle continued.

    I like that they let Trunks do it because it was his future and timeline.

    It's not completely over yet tho.... Zeno showing up makes things interesting.

    I've enjoyed the 🤬 out of this arc but this episode was complete buuuuuuuuuuullshit.

    1. Elder kai fused with a mortal being to become what he is and its permanent but it looks like elder kai don't know 🤬 about what he's talking about according to Super. Those same rules should apply to merged Zamasu because Black isn't a 🤬 technically.

    2. How in the hell can Trunks not only hold off Merged Zamasu who was pushing back Vegito (even tho it looks like Vegito wasn't trying) to making a Spirit Bomb that Goku went through extensive training to learn?

    3. Trunks did a Spirit Bomb from a nearly dead planet and it was able to 🤬 Zamasu who is much more stronger than Kid Buu that it took a planet filled with life to 🤬 .

    I'm glad Trunks got the 🤬 but the power inconsistencies and deus ex machinas hurt this arc.

    1. Elder Kai is a Kai so maybe thats why the fusion was permanent. Zamasu is a kai and black is technically a mortal and their fusion was permanent. it is a retcon in my opinion but it does make sense. its possible Gowasu has more knowledge of the potaras than Elder Kai who was locked up in a sword for all those years.

    2. Trunks trained with the Kais at some point so whos to say he didnt learn it from training. he knows Final Flash and Galick gun as well but u dont question that. let things be explained before u start going off the deep end.

    3. trunks had energy from the planet, the people, plus a full powered GOKU and VEGETA.

    no disrespect to anyone but let stuff be explained first. we all had questions and most of them had been answered as the episodes went on. i bet people had question in DBZ when trunks first appeared and then they came out with the Trunks movie to explain. just chill

    Bro, Trunks was shocked and surprised that a Spirit Bomb formed. That 🤬 doesn't fly. And Trunks trained with Vegeta in this arc and the Cell Arc so it's easy to understand he'd know his pop's moves so I've no need to question that. Hell, I even gave the arc the benefit of the doubt by thinking as to how a person who was basically one shotted by SSJ3 Goku to being able to fight with 🤬 's and the reason being his sparring with Vegeta who went SSB on him.

    Also, Goku and Vegeta were definitely not at full strength. These dudes just had their heads punched in and nearly killed by Merged Zamasu. But a Spirit Bomb made by a practically dead population was able to 🤬 Zamasu unlike a FULL POWERED FINAL KAMEHAMEHA BY SSJ Blue Vegito.

    Lol now I'll chill!

    the final kamehameha didnt do anything to Zamasu but Vegetos spirit sword was able to pierce through him. Trunks stabbed him with his sword as well and cut him in half.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    The clip where they show kame house that talking turtle was on top of the house.

    Thanks man

    He has the talisman I bet. Then trunks will wrap it around his sword
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the latest spoilers are legit then Vegeto weakness has to that the potato rings can't contain the strength of 2 SSB saiyans.
    I called it twice

    I won
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    The clip where they show kame house that talking turtle was on top of the house.

    Thanks man

    He has the talisman I bet. Then trunks will wrap it around his sword

    Im pretty sure if those two kids really hoped for it, they coulda just generated a new talisman anyways
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    The clip where they show kame house that talking turtle was on top of the house.

    Not sure if yall noticed but in that same clip they showed Andriod 8.

    db_android_8_by_cdzdbzgoku-d7m4nb6.jpg

    Just thought that was interesting for them to do that given the significance of the androids to Trunks and his timeline....

    They showed android 8 like 2-3x already but thanks man
  • jono
    jono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
  • jono
    jono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. It was mentioned TWICE that Zamasu was weakening. TWICE that his body was unstable and falling apart.

    Trunks isn't stronger than Vegito. Vegito defused before he could finish the job (which would have been anti-climatic in the end because he was clearly stronger than Zamasu.)

    2. The Elder Kai + Witch fusion is likely not canon and a product of filler.

    3. Trunks gathered energy from Goku, Vegeta and all the others.. CONCENTRATED it into his sword and used to attack a WEAKENED Zamasu. Half of Zamasu's body was falling apart, literally he lost a great deal of power.

    4. Trunks repeatedly reaching new heights from rage boosts and "hope power" is no different than all the 🤬 Goku and Gohan did throughout DB and DBZ. Relax, emotions and determination equal power in the DB universe.

    5. Vegito using too much power and his fusion failing is the same thing that happens to Gotenks several times in DBZ. The potara has limits, chances are Zamasu also reached that limit, we shall see.

    6. I got nothing for the Spirit Bomb formation. They need to explain that, and likely won't.
  • TheRicanKing
    TheRicanKing Members Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    Ima need the next episode to explain all the power ups Trunks got in this entire arc cause this 🤬 gotta be using cheat codes smh lol

    Not gonna happen. They were complete asspulls. lol
    Sion wrote: »
    In essence the power of everyone past and present powered Trunks enough that he was able to use a genki-dama like attack to defeat Zamasu. On top of that he received the full kit of fully healed Goku and Vegeta. That's essentially all the spirit bomb is/was I don't think it was exclusive to only Goku just as long as something or someone of pure heart can gather energy from others like that. I guess what Gowasu was saying was that Zamasu's fusion took away his immortality or rendered it weaker. Altogether, Zamasu was getting weaker as the battle continued.

    I like that they let Trunks do it because it was his future and timeline.

    It's not completely over yet tho.... Zeno showing up makes things interesting.

    I've enjoyed the 🤬 out of this arc but this episode was complete buuuuuuuuuuullshit.

    1. Elder kai fused with a mortal being to become what he is and its permanent but it looks like elder kai don't know 🤬 about what he's talking about according to Super. Those same rules should apply to merged Zamasu because Black isn't a 🤬 technically.

    2. How in the hell can Trunks not only hold off Merged Zamasu who was pushing back Vegito (even tho it looks like Vegito wasn't trying) to making a Spirit Bomb that Goku went through extensive training to learn?

    3. Trunks did a Spirit Bomb from a nearly dead planet and it was able to 🤬 Zamasu who is much more stronger than Kid Buu that it took a planet filled with life to 🤬 .

    I'm glad Trunks got the 🤬 but the power inconsistencies and deus ex machinas hurt this arc.

    They could have had Vegeta 🤬 that 🤬 in the trillest ways and you 🤬 wouldn't have been satisfied and would have found something about it to complain about.

    1. We still don't know much about the kais to begin with, but Zamasu merging hurt his body making it partially mortal. His power was based on rage and hatred. Trunks' attack was based on the good and hope of the people. I like that in DBS it's not so much about "strength" but more about strategy and other means. Look at the Tournament arc. Hell we didn't even know Vegito's transformation would last less than 10 minutes because of the surge in power.


    2. Maybe Zamasu isn't as strong as we believed ? Seemed to me like he was getting weaker because of black's body hence why he was turning purple and 🤬 . Trunks held off SSJR Black and Merged Zamasu earlier so I don't get what the issue is. He's not as weak as 🤬 think, his transformation apparently makes him that 🤬 strong.


    3. Trunks basically used the power of good and hope to beat Zamasu on top of that he was at full power and also given the full power of Goku and Vegeta to topple an already weakening Zamasu. Krillen & Gohan once used the Spirit Bomb on 🤬 Vegeta even tho Goku was unable to fight, they could control the power of good because they had pure hearts.


    Overall, I'm satisfied with it and didn't want to see the same old Vegito or 🤬 Goku of all people saving the day. I like that they threw a twist in there and let Trunks do it. Just like with the Cell saga when they let Gohan have the glory.

    The difference with Gohan is that it was heavily foreshadowed throughout the entire series building to the Cell Games that Gohan was going to surpass Goku and it came to head.

    Gohan and Krillen were given the spirit bomb after it was already made by Goku btw.

    And what are you talking about? Good and hope of the people? That only works for the Spirit Bomb! lol All Trunks did in these fights to get power ups was getting mad! To get 🤬 Ki it's already established that rage doesn't give you access to that power.

    Really all Toei had to do was have a few more scenes of Trunks discussing 🤬 Ki with Goku Vegeta and Beerus with some training mixed in. It would make perfect sense.

    They practically made Trunks a Mary Sue in this arc.

    I'm not a fan of the constant 🤬 and complaining as much as the other guy until at least it's over but the arc deserved a much more fleshed out ending than that.
  • jono
    jono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    This was a dope monologue. Zamasu's half melted face is a symbol explaining the duality and what Zamasu struggles with. Not just in that moment but what he thought about while brewing that damn tea
    f9ft2c9yyjdo.png
    s2yy5zrzen4k.png
    wlkbanbdmm5d.png

    nzhtas6frlew.png
    66fc4pp0b4fg.png
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope Gowasu dies in next week ep.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope Gowasu dies in next week ep.

    Real 🤬 I was thinking about this earlier, like if he was to accidentally get blow up by a random energy blast or get hit by a car, I wouldn't be mad
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol dragonball turns every powerful being into a sideline commentator, irrelevant, or comic relief at some point

    Roshi
    Korin
    King Kai
    Supreme kai
    Old kai
    Gowasu

    Beerus heading there lol

  • TheRicanKing
    TheRicanKing Members Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    1. It was mentioned TWICE that Zamasu was weakening. TWICE that his body was unstable and falling apart.

    Trunks isn't stronger than Vegito. Vegito defused before he could finish the job (which would have been anti-climatic in the end because he was clearly stronger than Zamasu.)

    2. The Elder Kai + Witch fusion is likely not canon and a product of filler.

    3. Trunks gathered energy from Goku, Vegeta and all the others.. CONCENTRATED it into his sword and used to attack a WEAKENED Zamasu. Half of Zamasu's body was falling apart, literally he lost a great deal of power.

    4. Trunks repeatedly reaching new heights from rage boosts and "hope power" is no different than all the 🤬 Goku and Gohan did throughout DB and DBZ. Relax, emotions and determination equal power in the DB universe.

    5. Vegito using too much power and his fusion failing is the same thing that happens to Gotenks several times in DBZ. The potara has limits, chances are Zamasu also reached that limit, we shall see.

    6. I got nothing for the Spirit Bomb formation. They need to explain that, and likely won't.

    2. It is canon.

    3. I knew this already but it's 🤬 . Reminds me of the way Broly got done by Goku in the first movie too lol.

    4. Goku and Gohan made complete sense and it wasn't used every episode like this arc practically did. Hopefully we have some explanation to Trunks power ups soon.

    5. Retconned, nothing to be said here. I don't have to like it. But nonetheless..

    6. :|
  • jono
    jono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    1. It was mentioned TWICE that Zamasu was weakening. TWICE that his body was unstable and falling apart.

    Trunks isn't stronger than Vegito. Vegito defused before he could finish the job (which would have been anti-climatic in the end because he was clearly stronger than Zamasu.)

    2. The Elder Kai + Witch fusion is likely not canon and a product of filler.

    3. Trunks gathered energy from Goku, Vegeta and all the others.. CONCENTRATED it into his sword and used to attack a WEAKENED Zamasu. Half of Zamasu's body was falling apart, literally he lost a great deal of power.

    4. Trunks repeatedly reaching new heights from rage boosts and "hope power" is no different than all the 🤬 Goku and Gohan did throughout DB and DBZ. Relax, emotions and determination equal power in the DB universe.

    5. Vegito using too much power and his fusion failing is the same thing that happens to Gotenks several times in DBZ. The potara has limits, chances are Zamasu also reached that limit, we shall see.

    6. I got nothing for the Spirit Bomb formation. They need to explain that, and likely won't.

    2. It is canon.


    3. I knew this already but it's 🤬 . Reminds me of the way Broly got done by Goku in the first movie too lol.

    4. Goku and Gohan made complete sense and it wasn't used every episode like this arc practically did. Hopefully we have some explanation to Trunks power ups soon.

    5. Retconned, nothing to be said here. I don't have to like it. But nonetheless..

    6. :|

    I'm going to need you to prove its canon just for the sake of argument.

    Trunks isn't a character that's around that often. It needed to be microwaved. They made it clear that Trunks saw this Goku Black thing as his responsibility, and that he intended on doing whatever he could to win.

    Its almost literally the same thing Gohan had during the Cell Games. He was the last one standing and the fate of everyone rested on him.

    Theres a scene where Frieza is drowning Goku in DBZ and Goku realizes he's the last one capable of winning.



    It wasn't as drawn out but Trunks saw the reflection of those kids in that broken sword and realized he had to do It.

    kqymhfparz7y.png

    All this butthurt is coming from Vegito fans. It was a fitting end to battle. Trunks was owed that W for all the Ls he caught. He was made whole.
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank 🤬 for those annoying ass kids that I wished starved to death ehhh?

    Do they even have names?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    Thank 🤬 for those annoying ass kids that I wished starved to death ehhh?

    Do they even have names?

    Bruh... I can't stand them kids
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish I knew what ret conned meant ..head canon? Who comes up with this 🤬
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    I wish I knew what ret conned meant ..head canon? Who comes up with this 🤬

    Retroactive continuity. Basically, it's the act of contradicting something already firmly established in a story's past.
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish I knew what ret conned meant ..head canon? Who comes up with this 🤬

    Retroactive continuity. Basically, it's the act of contradicting something already firmly established in a story's past.

    Aka 🤬 writing