What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Whats ur favourite story/character of the Bible/Abrahamism?

CracceR
CracceR ૐ☯★♑☮⌘Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
Mine is the story from Joseph son of Jacob, who went to jail for 🤬 charges but became vizier of Egypt the right hand of the Pharao afterwards.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_(son_of_Jacob)

Family

Joseph's dream of grain

Joseph's dream of stars
Joseph, son of Israel (Jacob) and Rachel, lived in the land of Canaan with ten half-brothers, one full brother and one half-sister. He was Rachel's firstborn and Israel's eleventh son. Of all the sons, Joseph was loved by his father the most. Israel even arrayed Joseph with a "long coat of many colors".[29] Israel's favoritism toward Joseph caused his half brothers to hate him, and when Joseph was seventeen years old he had two dreams that made his brothers plot his demise. In the first dream, Joseph and his brothers gathered bundles of grain. Then, all of the grain bundles that had been prepared by the brothers gathered around Joseph's bundle and bowed down to it. In the second dream, the sun (father), the moon (mother) and eleven stars (brothers) bowed down to Joseph himself. When he told these two dreams to his brothers, they despised him for the implications that the family would be bowing down to Joseph. They became jealous that their father would even ponder over Joseph's words concerning these dreams. (Genesis 37:1-11)
[edit]

Comments

• twinzmom
    twinzmom Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The story of Joseph was neat. Reading was almost like a soap. The chick got mad because he wasn't open to her advances.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    David and Goliath
    61W4%2Bk-XwdL._SL500_SS500_.jpg

Also popularly known as "David Saves The Day"
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    But the story of Samson and Delilah might be my all time favorite. Very powerful message in that one.

Samson-and-Delilah.jpg
  • twinzmom
    twinzmom Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    David and Goliath
    61W4%2Bk-XwdL._SL500_SS500_.jpg

Also popularly known as "David Saves The Day"

I was actually going to talk about David. But I love everything that happened after. With the king wanting to 🤬 him and the son becoming like his best friend and helping him.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    By you saying "story/character", you feel it isn't real, the accounts?

Just stirring lol

• edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My favorites are David and Moses.

David kicks ass,🤬 mad 🤬 ,unites cities,punks his dad.and has a son who became.a legrnd too,great story.

Moses because he's just a rough and rugged guy with a positive message. He left the home of Pharoah to be his own man...
  • Melqart
    Melqart Epistemophilic Pronounced Malk-artGuests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enoch, by far. yea im talkin about that throwback apocryphal bible though. what yall know bout that1 lol
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meroe wrote: »
    Enoch, by far. yea im talkin about that throwback apocryphal bible though. what yall know bout that1 lol

You mean the alien abduction?
  • elementalP
    elementalP Members Posts: 202
    edited December 2012
    Daniel in the lions den. Daniel stood his ground and trusted the Lord to deliver him and in the end the crooked official and his whole family was thrown to the lions.
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    David and Jonathan
    it was sweet how he sided with his boyfriend over his father