What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Your thoughts on this Anti-Slavery Commercial

BarryHallsBarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
Im overseas and this commercial gets steady rotation on every channel. I know its a bad reality that a lot of people have to sacrifice to provide a better life for themselves and their family. I thought I should share and get other peoples opinions.

Comments

• Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    Yea, cause thats right up there with picking cotton and getting whipped. Te
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    tell shadyteam to stop crying
  • LPastLPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭

Have you ever picked cotton or been hit with a whip?
    LPast wrote: »

No. But this stupid 🤬 talking about slavery when she has to clean and shop. Big 🤬 deal.
  • LPastLPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LPast wrote: »

No. But this stupid 🤬 talking about slavery when she has to clean and shop. Big 🤬 deal.

I'm not sure if you are getting the full picture...