What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Any Of Y'all TRULY Believe In Ghosts?

Allah_U_AkbarAllah_U_Akbar _Jay_Members Posts: 11,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
Had any personal experiences?

Speak on it.

Comments

• Gold_CertificateGold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghost ride the whip
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    Look up my ghost that interrupted my 🤬 thread from a while back
  • KingJamalKingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012

"There are no ghosts white folks, If there were ghosts slaves would come back and 🤬 u up, u do know that"

"Oh only the white ghosts get come back, u black ghosts sit down u don't get to go"

LMAO
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. TampaMembers Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • DaCaliKingDaCaliKing Members Posts: 582 ✭✭✭✭
    idk..i felt somethin touch me before in a room all alone n kinda got freaked out by it but then again i was high..
  • DaCaliKingDaCaliKing Members Posts: 582 ✭✭✭✭
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    DaCaliKing wrote: »
    idk..i felt somethin touch me before in a room all alone n kinda got freaked out by it but then again i was high..

Eddie Long?

lmao nah 🤬

• rooster_cogburnrooster_cogburn Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭
    Yes. In my old crib a couple of ppl died some yrs ago and back in 95 my cuz who was living with us committed dat...long story short, ive heard 🤬 , felt like someone was touching me, leave with my moms, come back and wine bottles were stacked in a pyramid in front of the door.

Bout 2 yrs ago I was posted for a quick min while the fam was OT. Just long enough to raid the fridge....go to the basement, come back to the kitchen, this crazy heavy flower 🤬 that was sitting in the window was now sitting in the 🤬 sink.

I will never forget that day. No hyperbole.

• BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsMembers Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its a catch 22, I don't believe they exist, however if they do, stay the 🤬 away from me.
  • MrLunatik1979MrLunatik1979 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭
    yeah I do.

Only experience I've had was at this newspaper I worked at. It was my first job and I worked late nights in the distribution part and since we were a mid-size paper (20k circulation) we was small enough to do it without the machines you see in bigger places so quite often I would stay after everyone else so I could play my music and be left alone. But weird 🤬 would happen, same time every night I would hear a woman's voice say my name from the doorway, markers and pens would be at my work station when I went to the bathroom but be somewhere else when I got back... all while I was the only person in the building.

So while I believe in restless spirits and 🤬 I don't believe in poltergeists and 🤬 like that
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaCaliKing wrote: »

This dude i used to work with was trying to convince me that ghosts exist and started his explanation of why he believes with "so me and my sister were getting high right"

I proceeded to tune him out immediately after
  • King EraunoKing Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    no personal experience that i can remember but ghosts/spirits are real.

they say that if you wake up around 3 am out of your sleep, someone is watching you..
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They also say if you 🤬 your palms will grow beards
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghosts no, the dead know nothing of the physical realm, but spirits or higher dimensional beings, yes they do exist. We cannot see them cause they exist in a plane where light doesn't hit them, thus 3rd dimensional beings cannot even see them. Like a 2nd dimensional being cannot see us.
  • King EraunoKing Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Ghosts no, the dead know nothing of the physical realm, but spirits or higher dimensional beings, yes they do exist. We cannot see them cause they exist in a plane where light doesn't hit them, thus 3rd dimensional beings cannot even see them. Like a 2nd dimensional being cannot see us.

not even with 3d glasses on?
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

not even with 3d glasses on?

Do you mean 4D (time and space) or 5D (energy) glasses? Than I would say yeah you can do that.
  • VIBEVIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not anymore.
  • bigsteviebigstevie Members Posts: 212 ✭✭
    My house went up for sale cuz kid who owned it before.me blew himself away in my current bedroom....not sayin i believe but.i have had 🤬 turn up missing
  • BodhiBodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My father swears he's seen a ghost before but I have yet to experience that
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited November 2012
    bigstevie wrote: »
    My house went up for sale cuz kid who owned it before.me blew himself away in my current bedroom....not sayin i believe but.i have had 🤬 turn up missing

That just means ur living with thieves..

• bigsteviebigstevie Members Posts: 212 ✭✭
    bigstevie wrote: »

That just means ur living with thieves..
    I would.agree if.i didnt live by by myself...unless my dogo took it...but dogs dont steal right

Is it a 🤬 ?