What's Wrong With Women?

b@squ1@t reduxb@squ1@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activitiesiguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickPosts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
im at a turning point in my life...i just want a serious relationship but its so hard out here...

i just try

i try so hard

On the real though the most brilliant minds have never been able to figure out women.
It's like you say one wrong comment with a woman and she resents you forever

My philsophy is this, if she got a mouth why ain't she giving head? Doesn't make sense!
_Goldie_MorganFreemanKingBookwormDirty SanchezSixSickSinsAmotekunhauteCharlie_rip.dillap-tavernBodhiMeta_Conscious

Replies

• Louis CipherLouis Cipher Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • b@squ1@t reduxb@squ1@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickPosts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im so confused right now

i need guidance

can you help?
  • Cocoa_ButterCocoa_Butter Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ Quill Season Has Begun Posts: 15,723 Regulator
    Pull ur skirt down b

huh.gif
    MorganFreemanKing
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude OutskirtsPosts: 11,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
  • JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 26,528 Regulator
    I miss my Starraine
  • b@squ1@t reduxb@squ1@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickPosts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ive talked to a lot of women about this subject and they said you cant be all macho and cocky and stuff

but it seems like those guyz get a lot of girls sometimes idk

im just confused
    i think you should listen to a woman when she talks tho.

why not believe her when she says what she wants?

i dunno
    ive talked to a lot of women about this subject and they said you cant be all macho and cocky and stuff

but it seems like those guyz get a lot of girls sometimes idk

im just confused

i think you would get serious answers if your post wasnt cap locked and was brief.

ok thank you thank you so much
    Dirty Sanchez
    you guys here in GnS have a good understanding of women...would greatly appreciate any help

***sarcasm noted***

but i'll bite: 1st if thats your real philosophy...trash it.

grow up. go outside and talk to real women. find one that likes you...and that you like. the end.

tumblr_m5zqlvaBDF1r7ej8go1_400.gif
    MorganFreemanKingdwade206
    well, now i see why you have trouble dating.

i dont get it?

dont be so vague...help me out here
    you guys here in GnS have a good understanding of women...would greatly appreciate any help

***sarcasm noted***

grow up. go outside and talk to real women. find one that likes you...and that you like. the end.

sarcasm?

na man im just thirsty for knowledge bro

im tryin to get on the path to understanding

i got alot of questions..can you answer them?

***sarcasm noted***

sarcasm?

yep: fire away....
    MorganFreemanKing
  • CainCain Admin, Moderator, old.me.is no more Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 31,673 Regulator
    Great thread
    MsSouthernDirty Sanchez
  • Go figureGo figure Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stop trying so hard. be ur damn self. dont put her on a pedestal.
    dudes think just cuz they act super nice, agree with everything she says, and compliment her every chance they get it'll work. my guy does this to every chick he likes n they always have the annoyed as shit face. i tell him to calm down with that bullshit before he runs into a chick who will take advantage of it.
    MorganFreemanKing
  • MorganFreemanKingMorganFreemanKing Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭✭✭

***sarcasm noted***

sarcasm?

why do girls like jerks? i dont get it
    well, now i see why you have trouble dating.

i dont get it?

dont be so vague...help me out here

that stupid ass philosophy. its pretty obvious that you have trouble dating and expect females to just shut up and suck your stump.

or youre simply trolling

i dont even know what that means?

i thought women liked that mentality?

really i just want something real

jeez can you just provide some info..im trying here

***sarcasm noted***

sarcasm?

why do girls like jerks? i dont get it

people...some men/women love a challenge...these women think they can change a jerk...same as how some men think they can change hoes...you cant. nobody changes until they are ready to.

my advice: dont chase women its a waste of time. find one that likes you...like the ones that like you.
    MorganFreemanKings_a_m_r_i_o
  • MorganFreemanKingMorganFreemanKing Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dealing with the opposite sex:

-be yourself
    -be assertive (no one likes a pushover)
    -be a man
    -show your feminine side

source: fortunecookies.com
  • High RevolutionaryHigh Revolutionary Posts: 3,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The game is simple, it's just we've been indoctrinated with so much bullshit it seems hard.

It's like the Matrix. First you have to unplug and see the world with your real eyes.
    Louis CipherMorganFreemanKing
    The game is simple, it's just we've been indoctrinated with so much bullshit it seems hard.

It's like the Matrix. First you have to unplug and see the world with your real eyes.

i bet you loved the symbolism of the matrix trilogy didnt you?
    MorganFreemanKing
    ok that makes sense...

but why are women always fishing for compliments?

sometimes i swear they want you to lie to them instead of telling the truth?...

its so confusing