What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The-Dream (Terius Nash) - "Wake Me When It's Over" Official Video

The RecipeThe Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
I was just jamming this the other day. Great song from a Great Album, my 🤬 Dream got 3 Classic Albums BTW. Love Hate, Love Vs Money and 1977

Comments

• A1000MILESA1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yessuh...
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemMembers Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 said 3 classics stop this fuckery
  • --vincenzo----vincenzo-- Members Posts: 142
    dude is overlooked by too many...
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    dude is overlooked by too many...

Real talk, he has been my favorite R&B artist since Love/Hate, as we always say in the Reason musical integrity goes further than being the hot artist of the time.
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionMembers Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    A GREAT 🤬 SONG AND ALBUM, YES THE DREAM HAVE 3 CLASSIC ALBUM, 1977 even though he released again for a physical release is killing other albums out here, 1977 is getting major burn in the whip......... a fan of the dream no doubt, he speaks to the fellas on 🤬 we go through with women on a g tip and straight G R&B
  • CopperCopper The WickMembers Posts: 49,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 said 3 classics stop this fuckery

didnt know wich to press lol or co-sign
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    waterproof wrote: »
    A GREAT 🤬 SONG AND ALBUM, YES THE DREAM HAVE 3 CLASSIC ALBUM, 1977 even though he released again for a physical release is killing other albums out here, 1977 is getting major burn in the whip......... a fan of the dream no doubt, he speaks to the fellas on 🤬 we go through with women on a g tip and straight G R&B

2edz0v5.jpg.gif