What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

All Hip Hop's Sir Luscious Left Foot Review

Chuchk
Chuchk Members Posts: 903 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in Reviewably Incorrect
http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/reviewsmusic/archive/2010/07/09/22292204.aspx
Overall, the album oozes maturity, funk and a masterful orchestration that only an ATLien of Big Boi’s stature could pull off. But, he’s got the good and he possesses the innovation to push the genre of Hip-Hop into its adulthood phase. “The Train Pt. 2 (Sir Lucious Left Foot Saves The Day)” isn’t really a stand out song, but it is indicative why this album is great. The Organized Noize-produced song – like others – is an album cut that acts as the mortar to the bricks like the bubbly “Shutterbug.” But that is how the album works. It is comprised of stellar album cuts and they tag team with single worthy records, the cornerstone of commercial success.

Still haven't grabbed my copy getting after I cash my check today

Comments

• eonimod
    eonimod Members Posts: 225
    edited July 2010
    Best album of 2010...Waitn on 3stax to get back to rappin and it's on...
  • down2earth
    down2earth Chilltown, NC via San Diego, CAMembers Posts: 953 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    🤬 is fiyah man....bumped it twice from start to finish with no skips
  • The Smooth One
    The Smooth One Members Posts: 725
    edited July 2010
    Damn label was the only reason Andre didn't make a vocal appearance.
  • Krayzazz1
    Krayzazz1 Members Posts: 60
    edited July 2010
    Damn i havent listined to it yet. i gotta check it out im a fan of big boi but more so andre 3000
  • sweetjones04
    sweetjones04 Members Posts: 14
    edited July 2010
    I been listening to it but I cant keep in going man. I keep jamming that Big Krit? To each his own.....
  • down2earth
    down2earth Chilltown, NC via San Diego, CAMembers Posts: 953 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    🤬 is hot fiyah....EVERY....SINGLE....TRACK......KNOCKS....between that and Distant Relatives i'm having a hard time choosing my best of 2010. I just copped the Bun B and the Roots so we'll see what those bring.
  • Legend24
    Legend24 Members Posts: 689 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Just listened to this album twice... 🤬 is hot. Probably cracks my top 3 albums of 2010 so far, gotta test the longevity of it.

I been bumping that Back Up Plan, Daddy Fat Sax, Be Still and a bunch of other tracks pretty heavy.
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited August 2010
    All the songs I love except "Follow Us".
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    top 2 album of the year. one of the best in years. the only track that I skip is the Jamie fox track
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    if this isnt the weakest album name out there i dont know what is
  • Nightmares
    Nightmares Members Posts: 24
    edited August 2010
    Good from the back but half of the songs were crazy!
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    One of my favs from '10. Album was dope as hell and only had a few weak spots hear and there
  • Stew
    Stew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Will go down as one of the most underrated albums ever.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON 30 Year Old Version Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I 🤬 with this album, when it came out it stayed in my cd player in my car for over a week straight. Still play it occasionally, that General Patton joint goes hard and Yelawolf ripped that Dj aint no Dj. My first time ever hearing Yela btw. I think this album is better than Speakerboxx.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    eonimod wrote: »
    Best album of 2010...Waitn on 3stax to get back to rappin and it's on...

2 years later and still waiting :'(