What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

We got kids- Powder room version

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    matt- wrote: »
    when is it ok to drop your kid off at a birthday party when you don't know the other kid or the parents?

I think it would depend on the behavior of your child more than their age...well after a certain age of course.

If you have a kid that doesn't know how to sit down and follow directions or is just a rambunctious child, I'm sure the hosting mother would appreciate you sticking around to keep your kid in check.

Mine asked if I was going and I was like uh yeah...how else are you going to get there?

That set off a 10 minute rambling about how 5yo's can drive and how the police are meanies for not allowing it.
  • Kat
    Well as suspected, I was the only white person at the party. Had little kids looking at me like I was an alien..lmao.

But the little one had a good time and her friend's mother was really nice and sweet enough to text me some pics of the party.

106hxch.jpg
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i take it thats the b-day girl she's next to?.....it almost looks like they planned the pink shirts

and the medium 2 toppings for 5.99>>>>>>
  • caddo man
    caddo man Failure is success in progress! Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DSC01733_zps8f9d89f7.jpg
    DSC01583_zpsb346b097.jpg
    DSC01375_zps76b38e97.jpg

My sons B-day party. We had three white people there. Two left and the last women look like at them like. "You really leaving me."
  • Kat
    lol..it was just awkward cause she had girlfriends there that she KNEW and I was not only the stranger but the white stranger.

I tried to guilt the bf into going but he was like hell nah...good thing cause he would've looked straight 🤬 showing up. Not a male in sight..not even any little boys.

• Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    My daughter had her period friday...had to answer some real questions this weekend i was good at 1st but by sunday

tumblr_m91a55avsA1r81sit.gif

dog, my soul hurts for you...gotdamn. I was 🤬 up when my little sister came on.....the day my daughter gets hers.....i might 🤬 the first 🤬 i see
  • caddo man
    tonys. wrote: »
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    My daughter had her period friday...had to answer some real questions this weekend i was good at 1st but by sunday

tumblr_m91a55avsA1r81sit.gif

dog, my soul hurts for you...gotdamn. I was 🤬 up when my little sister came on.....the day my daughter gets hers.....i might 🤬 the first 🤬 i see

Killing lil Mfers for tribute! Damn. LOL!
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Loading up my Grey Matter Glock Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tried explaining to my son yesterday that in a couple weeks, daddy is moving to a new house and mommy is moving to a separate new house. 🤬 didn't even register. Lol.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Kat
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Tried explaining to my son yesterday that in a couple weeks, daddy is moving to a new house and mommy is moving to a separate new house. 🤬 didn't even register. Lol.

How old is he?

I hope that was a nervous LOL..cause I missed the funny.
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭

damn that might 🤬 him up after he sees what you were talkin about...that 🤬 gotta be rough,
  • mryounggun

How old is he?

I hope that was a nervous LOL..cause I missed the funny.

He'll be 4 in June. He'll be aight. Mom and dad still get along great, so there ain't no drama everyday like most situations. We been sleeping in different bedrooms since December, so he already has kind picked up on it. He'll be cool.
  • mryounggun
    tonys. wrote: »

damn that might 🤬 him up after he sees what you were talkin about...that 🤬 gotta be rough,

Na, I doubt it' Kids are pretty resilient at that age. And since ww ain't beefing, I'm thinking he'll be cool.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Kat
    lol @ Jamel..mine is the same way.

One morning she damn near had a meltdown cause she couldn't find her shoe. I let her look on her own until it was getting down to the wire and then I went and looked...the shoe was in her damn closet. -_-

I'm big on independence and doing things on her own, even if she's only five.

Anywho, so after yesterday's behavioral fiasco at school I've decided to start her at a new school on Monday.

I probably should have done that awhile ago as I've seen a decline in her behavior since she left her old school for this one.

She's the type to need a very structured day or else chaos will occur...and her current school seems to promote chaos and then they want to call me when she's bouncing off the walls.

I went and checked the new school yesterday after work and it seems like it's run much better.

Her teacher will be a Pakistani doctor that is currently in school to become licensed to practice in the US...sounds like a winner.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited February 2013
  • [Deleted User]
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So my son be playing this game called Roblox. He couldn't get in so I went to reset the password because my email account is hooked up to it right, so when they sent me the link to reset the password they said the account has been disable due to explicit language. Then they had the word that was typed. It was 🤬 . I was heated. I don't know where he learned to spell that word. He's very smart so when ever he use to ask how to spell a word I just tell him to sound it out and then go from there. But I grounded him for 2 weeks.
  • Kat
    How old is your son again 🤬 ?
  • The Prodigalson
    Just turned six
  • Kat
  • The Prodigalson
    IKR, he already get in trouble at school because he gets ahead of the teacher because he already know what she's teaching. So right now he's learning how to write in cursive. He's going to the first grade and read on a 3rd grade level.m
  • The Prodigalson
    Then on top of that he has gray hair too.
  • caddo man
    Then on top of that he has gray hair too.

Went to school with a friend that had gray hair in middle school. Still dont know what caused it.
    He came to school with it all black again. The Just4men jokes started from there. He ultimately went back gray. Staying natural was the best option for him.