What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

We got kids- Powder room version

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Bunny Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    My son gave this girl a teddy bear and some chocolates

They go together now .....not sure how I feel about THAT lol
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Some little girl said "Miss Marley, your son is my husband ;;)"

I know exactly how I feel about that and it's not going down! Smh @ plotting on my 5 year old.
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    little one got on an airplane for the first time today, 8 hour flight, heard she did very well!!!!!

*Proud Father post*
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • MsSouthern
    Empress_ wrote: »

I know exactly how I feel about that and it's not going down! Smh @ plotting on my 5 year old.

oh just wait till he's older and the MOM'S start plotting for their daughters ..... " oh your son is so nice and a great football player ....my daughter had a crush on him ...they should go out sometime ".

WTF?????
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao my son got that when he was in day care now I see this
    IMG_20121216_134354.jpg

And I do this
    guy_screaming.gif
  • [Deleted User]
    Empress_ wrote: »

oh just wait till he's older and the MOM'S start plotting for their daughters ..... " oh your son is so nice and a great football player ....my daughter had a crush on him ...they should go out sometime ".

WTF?????

Flag!
    Abuse!
    Ban these mothers!

Lol @ mothers encouraging and promoting their daughters to date like its a campaign for single 40 year old single women. Get off my stoop lady!
  • [Deleted User]
    Lmao my son got that when he was in day care now I see this
    IMG_20121216_134354.jpg

And I do this
    guy_screaming.gif

You want me to take care of that? You'll never have to see her again ;)

Ijs, I've for people in a Pakistani Gymboree. We can make this all disappear.
  • Roster Player #99
    Yve's first time meeting her family in the D

58806_10200486877555520_732062952_n.jpg

laughin at every gotdamn thing she sees, just like Daddy!
  • [Deleted User]
    tonys. wrote: »
    Yve's first time meeting her family in the D

58806_10200486877555520_732062952_n.jpg

laughin at every gotdamn thing she sees, just like Daddy!

@Tonys

Gorgeous!!

• MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 ..i love this thread.
    i'm pregnant with my second bby and it's HORRIBLE.
    i already have a 4 year old son & i'm just glad that i got that age gap between them. bt seeing all these pics [and even his old ones] make me realize that this 🤬 -awful morning sickness HAS to be worth it..
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel your pain mpr. Nothing worked for me but people swear by 🤬 tea, lemon drops,peppermints, and preggy pops. If it's really REALLY bad you can have your ob give you a prescription for Zofran. It was the only thing that gave me some relief.

Ugh. Just the thought of those first few months makes me cringe. I'm a month and a half post partum and I'm still traumatized. No more for me at all!
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    actually, i had some peppermint tea earlier and that worked. the only thing i can seem to eat is fruit and cereal. i happen to love both, bt my body won't allow me to eat cereal all day. i'm going to see abt those preggy pops. they sound like some popsicles i'm going to fall in love with lol
  • Roster Player #99
    🤬 ..i love this thread.
    i'm pregnant with my second bby and it's HORRIBLE.
    i already have a 4 year old son & i'm just glad that i got that age gap between them. bt seeing all these pics [and even his old ones] make me realize that this 🤬 -awful morning sickness HAS to be worth it..

Which leads me to this question: Whats an ideal time gap between the first and second child for you ladies? My wife thinks the sooner the better, I disagree. My homeboy says the close the better because they can grow up together. But I think being an only child for a while would make my daughter appreciate her sibling a lot more plus giving us more flexibility as parents to have parent time.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    tonys. wrote: »
    Which leads me to this question: Whats an ideal time gap between the first and second child for you ladies? My wife thinks the sooner the better, I disagree. My homeboy says the close the better because they can grow up together. But I think being an only child for a while would make my daughter appreciate her sibling a lot more plus giving us more flexibility as parents to have parent time.

there's going to be a 5 year age difference with mine. me and my brothe are 3.5 years apart and me and my youngest sister are 7 years apart. i actually think 2-3 years is good because they can grow up together. i wanted to have another one sooner rather than later, bt i'm glad that i waited. bt this is great for me because i'll have one in college and one still at home. so i won't go through the 'empty nest' syndrome too bad. lol
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my baby tries to come to work with me now smh....this morning she went and put her jacket and house shoes on with her pajamas and grabbed her little backpack when she saw me headed for the door.....so i gotta go to the back and play it off til she focuses on sumn else then i make a run for it....she still dont make it no better tho cuz she'll come stand at the door and yell "daddeeeeeee" thru the cracks and beat on the door....🤬 hurts every time mane....
  • Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's worse when you're leaving them at a daycare..least she's with mama.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's worse when you're leaving them at a daycare..least she's with mama.

true....i dont even wanna think about trying to leave her at daycare
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez niggerdog Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My son at 5 months old

1178219061_0971307bf7.jpg

Its my sons birthday.. turned 1 today
  • caddo man
    caddo man Failure is success in progress! Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My son's birthday was last week. Valentine's Day actually.

We had it at Monkey Joe's. Man that place is the best. I have never had so much fun just watching them go crazy. And when they were finish. They passed out. They were sleep for hours. The host we had was good too. It is expensive. I know in the end with Cake, Thank you cards and goody bags it came out to around $400. Lets not even talk about the Octonauts figures off of Amazon. 🤬 was cool though!

Daughter is up in April. It will be small. She goes to a Ghetto area daycare. Them rachet ass girls aint coming up there trying to leave their kids on me. 🤬 will be like the mall cop videos at Monkey Joes.
  • Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    caddo man wrote: »

We had it at Monkey Joe's. Man that place is the best. I have never had so much fun just watching them go crazy. And when they were finish. They passed out. They were sleep for hours. The host we had was good too. It is expensive. I know in the end with Cake, Thank you cards and goody bags it came out to around $400. Lets not even talk about the Octonauts figures off of Amazon. 🤬 was cool though!

Daughter is up in April. It will be small. She goes to a Ghetto area daycare. Them rachet ass girls aint coming up there trying to leave their kids on me. 🤬 will be like the mall cop videos at Monkey Joes.

I almost had the little one's party at Monkey Joe's last year...🤬 looked way more expensive than Chuck E. Cheese.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Failure is success in progress! Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    caddo man wrote: »

I almost had the little one's party at Monkey Joe's last year...🤬 looked way more expensive than Chuck E. Cheese.

It is but it is worth it. You get a party room for 2 hours, a host, and pizza for 8 kids for about 200 something. Then the use of the facility all day. You dont ave to leave afterwards. They have all the games Chuck E. Cheese has plus those blow up jumping things.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Wish we had one of those out this way, or something similar.

• MsSouthern
    I hate chuck e cheese. Ally those places are loud and obnoxious. Also they rush you thru the party

I know kids live that place but I always try to avoid it lol