What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Do You Think You're A Little Diffrent cuz You Have a Forum Account?

lookdude
lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
i was just thinking of all my friends and their personalities and i know for fact they'd never have a forum account; probably don't even know what a forum account is. i can only think of one friend that had one and that was when we were young and crazy about wrestling and we used to post on wrestling forums

i know its just another form of social networking but it's not the most common

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    You'd be surprised how common it is
  • lookdude
    You'd be surprised how common it is

of that type of person, i feel like it's a certain personality trait
  • shit happens
    shit happens May da lawd be wit em These hoes lie and these niggas are fakeMembers Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should be a shamed you asked some 🤬 🤬 like this you need to experience life g
  • lookdude
    You should be a shamed you asked some 🤬 🤬 like this you need to experience life g

there's people that absolutely can not sit down log-in to a forum and post on it, even if you showed it to them
  • Krazy Kicks
    Krazy Kicks Members Posts: 15
    how do you know your friends don't got a forum account?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm different, yeah I'm different.
  • lookdude
    edited January 2013
    how do you know your friends don't got a forum account?

lol bruh i know my friends like they're my brothers i know for a fidddacck
  • lookdude
    edited January 2013
    kai_valya wrote: »
    i don't see how this is any different from facebook/twitter, and everyone's on those

Facebook ? I don't see it twitter ? Ehhh I see it a little

Forums I feel are a lot more personal as far as interacting with people

• Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I consider the IC my blog, and I have several friends that have or do blog.

Now the content of my posts may be a different story..lol.
  • lookdude
    forums are deff diferent from facebook/twitter. forums are like a place where you meet,talk and share information (depending on whatever the theme of the site is) with new people and become apart of a community.
    Facebook is more like a tool to keep in contact and socialize with people you already know after school/work. and promote yourself and your interests which in turn allows you to meet new people.

Exactly Thank u
  • Stew
    Stew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    I only feel different cause I actually meet people off the internets smh
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ehh...I guess. Idk anybody that has ever mentioned it but then again I don't tell 🤬 about the IC either. This is my escape from those 🤬 and maybe they feel the same way about wherever they post.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what? its not that serious.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Well 🤬 I must be different as 🤬 since I got 87 accts on this forum alone...
    🤬 who tf makes 87 email accounts though

Long story...I would type up a 1000 word titangraph explainin why, but I dont explain things, just clarify em.

But who's that hoe in ur avi?

She could use a lil more ass and hair but for some reason I still like her...if it so happens to be ur girl tell her CB said he wants to 🤬 her (im CB), if she's interested tell her to make an acct...real 🤬 .
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Born alone, die alone. Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's possible to use one email for hundreds of accounts if you use gmail, or any email that supports tagging/subaddressing.

I don't know if CB did that though, I'm just now found that out a few months ago.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im the only one of my friends that posts on music forums.

They post on different forums like snowboarding, or cars and 🤬 .
  • whitecracker
    whitecracker Members Posts: 406
    edited January 2013

Long story...I would type up a 1000 word titangraph explainin why, but I dont explain things, just clarify em.

But who's that hoe in ur avi?

She could use a lil more ass and hair but for some reason I still like her...if it so happens to be ur girl tell her CB said he wants to 🤬 her (im CB), if she's interested tell her to make an acct...real 🤬 .

my 🤬 you can have her..nah idk who she is she was bad so i avi'd...im a sucker for skinny lightskins..drop a couple babys in that she wont blow up but that ass will...as for that titangraph id read it if you explained