What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Official "What You Reading At The Moment" thread..........

DillaDeafDillaDeaf Ol' Deaf Bastarddownstate IllinoisMembers Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
Right now I been reading all 14 issues of "Stormwatch" and got caught up on everything concerning that group. Also read "Batman: Earth 1" which was dope.

I'm still waiting though for Batman #17 to be scanned though before going to read the "Death Of The Family" arc.

Comments

• The JackrollerThe Jackroller Members Posts: 2
    The only New 52 book I've read from issue 1 to now is Wonder Woman. In Marvel I just became interested in FF with issue 3. And Secret Avengers looks like it might be where Hickman is going to do his usually crazy 🤬 . There are others but I can't think of what they are so I guess I must not be too interested in them.
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I read damn near anything that catches my interest nowadays. Still trynna get through issues of Tank Girl from like 1992 and ish. Gambit is head of the pack, and just been reading most of the X-men books save for Uncanny, Xtreme, and the previous X-force(gotta go back and peep that). Justice League, Birds of Prey, JL, Morning Glories, Chew, most of the Bat family except for Batwing, uhmmm been reading a lot of 🤬 tbh. Looking to mess with some more stuff too
  • DillaDeafDillaDeaf Ol' Deaf Bastard downstate IllinoisMembers Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't read most of the BatFamily yet, I've only been focused on Court/Night of the Owls. Also finally download all of Arkham Unhinged. Will check out Batwing later. Right now been reading Star Wars (Dawn of the Jedi - Force Storm). Read "He-Man : Masters of the Universe" (the newer ones) and was pleasantly surprised, that 🤬 is actually dope story wise. Make sure you read the origins (both are one shots) of He-Man and Skeletor.
  • Lou CypherLou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just finished up Talon #2. Gonna read issue 3, then 2-4 of Deadpool, then start the He'l on Earth story arc in superman.
  • DillaDeafDillaDeaf Ol' Deaf Bastard downstate IllinoisMembers Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just started reading Arkham Unhinged just now a few minutes this morning...my gosh, this 🤬 is incredible....I will try to upload them to QC's AA if I can, cause this some wild 🤬 .
    The Return of Bruce Wayne
    Teen Titans vol. 3
  • Squidward TentaclesSquidward Tentacles Members Posts: 189 ✭✭✭
    just finished, the enemy. now gonna read the dead, a prequel to the first book.
    Great Pacific, Epic 🤬 , Trinity(2008 series)
    Planet Hulk
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    *stickies thread*
    World War Hulk
  • Swiffness!Swiffness! PART OF THE CONSPIRACY Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finished 100 Bullets. Kinda let down by the ending, but still a GOAT comic. Brian Azarello is DAT 🤬 .

Re-reading The Invisible from the beginning......yeah 🤬

Just started Sin City for the first time....ever. Crazy that I never actually read this 🤬 until now, I wanted a Death Row Marv figure back in the day lol.

Batman "Death of the Family" arc was 🤬 DOPE, instant classic...arguably top 15 batman stories imho.

(I'm salty they kilt Damien, 🤬 yall haters that lil 🤬 was real)

Still gotta finish Maus. Which is totally not what you assume it is. This book will never become a movie and it shouldn't...

Swiffness! wrote: »
    Finished 100 Bullets. Kinda let down by the ending, but still a GOAT comic. Brian Azarello is DAT 🤬 .

Re-reading The Invisible from the beginning......yeah 🤬

Just started Sin City for the first time....ever. Crazy that I never actually read this 🤬 until now, I wanted a Death Row Marv figure back in the day lol.

Batman "Death of the Family" arc was 🤬 DOPE, instant classic...arguably top 15 batman stories imho.

(I'm salty they kilt Damien, 🤬 yall haters that lil 🤬 was real)

Still gotta finish Maus. Which is totally not what you assume it is. This book will never become a movie and it shouldn't...

Damien didn't die in Death of the Family, but I do agree. I had just start 🤬 with the little bastard then they murked him. I expect him to be back in the future though so it is what it is.
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Superman: H'El on Earth

It was ok. Better than the first couple of arcs in the book at least.
    Morning Glories
    r74or6.jpg
    2vxpvmb.jpg
  • L3NUL3NU Members Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^lmao they made a comic about shenco
    L3NU wrote: »
    ^^lmao they made a comic about shenco

I don't get it. I'm neither white, red-headed, or at a secret boarding school where the teachers murder students, and I have to group up with friends to challenge the administration
    OG Age of Apocalypse
    House of M
  • Lou CypherLou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found a site online with the first 100 issues of Spawn. Been reading those here at work.
    Mind the Gap
    Just finished Classic Usagi Yojimbo and reading that JLA/Avengers joint right now
    Ultimate Spider-man from the beginning. Jesus Christ
    Ultimate Spider-man from the beginning. Jesus Christ

Man Peter is an 🤬 and needs to grow tf up in this comic