What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Sen. Marco Rubio says Lil Wayne is no Tupac

sullysully Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭✭✭
It took him 2 weeks, but Senator Marco Rubio finally delivered a smooth, eloquent GOP response -- to Lil Wayne calling himself the new Tupac.

Sen. Rubio -- a self-professed hip-hop superfan -- was at Reagan National Airport when he shot down Weezy recently making the bold claim ... "I ain't 2Pac, I'm the new 'Pac."

Totally off the cuff, Sen. Rubio told us, "Tupac lived in a different time. These guys have some message in what they're saying, but I think they're largely entertainers."

He added, "I think Tupac was more someone who was trying to inform us about what was going on, and he did it through entertainment."

The Senator also talked Wu-Tang Clan and Dave Chappelle ... it's pretty cool ... for a politician.

Oh, and he said it all without a single sip of water.

FUN FACT: Rubio's fave rap songs of all-time are NWA's "Straight Outta Compton" ... Eminem's "Lose Yourself," and 'Pac's "Killuminati."
WiseGuyySoloman_The_Wisepoindexter2MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14genocidecutter32DaysOfInfinitiCP203_Menace_rooster_cogburnnj2089themadlionsfan

Replies

  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i thawt this was about him dissing miami..
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he gonna make a strong run to be the next president
    infamous114thatni99ajahmal
  • texasdaking88texasdaking88 Posts: 6,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, no shit...
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 37,977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    he gonna make a strong run to be the next president

    Not happening though. That's just how stupid the Republicans are, they think just sending a Latino guy out there is fixing the problem they have (immigration laws and changing demographics). The Republican Party need to change their platform, that old cater to white middle class/ and religious zealots shit is played out, the country as changed.
    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
    I believe in L.O.V.E.......Lots Of Vagina Ev[/b]eryday.
    Soloman_The_Wisegns
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    he gonna make a strong run to be the next president

    if he gets that latino vote he will be a problem but fuck both democrats and republicans they both gon be trina put a minority or female face to to the corrupt politics they practice.
    559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
    Soloman_The_Wise
  • Soloman_The_WiseSoloman_The_Wise The Make It Happen Man... Puget SoundPosts: 2,765 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Uh oh, that guy likes Eminem?

    INB4 that group.
    not a Eminem fan in the least but that is a decent joint homie named I cannot hate on it...

    The world Don't Understand Me, We are Living in Insanity, When I speak Profanity, It helps me Feed My Family, They Try and Banish Me, Because they Fear what I say, Spit Knowledge to the youth, Truth shows another way...

    Originally Posted by south4life

    "I'm not a drug dealer but, I'm cool with alot of street niggas...
    cause they respect the fact that I'm real with them, I'm not trying to be something I ain't.
    I'm cool with alot of street niggas here too cause, I come off as just being me and when I see them I holla and keep it moving. That's what's wrong with everybody now, they make being a gangsta or thug as the benchmark of being real. U know what's real, a nigga working a 9 to 5, busting his ass everyday without having to break a law."

    The world Don't Understand Me, We are Living in Insanity, When I speak Profanity, It helps me Feed My Family, They Try and Banish Me, Because they Fear what I say, Spit Knowledge to the youth, Truth shows a better way...

    I do not hate White People, Hell I regularly enjoy many White Women intimately, But I cannot stand Wiggers, RedNecks, or any Fag White Boys that do not Know there Place in shit...
    gns
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 51,290 Regulator
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    he gonna make a strong run to be the next president

    if he gets that latino vote he will be a problem but fuck both democrats and republicans they both gon be trina put a minority or female face to to the corrupt politics they practice.

    Latinos won't just blindly vote him just cause he's Latino lol. I would know, I am one. He'll get the Cuban vote on lock on principle just off the fact that he's Cuban and Republican.
    tumblr_owinwjAqfa1tmeoe9o1_500.jpg
    attachment.php?attachmentid=53974&d=1510498788
    StoneColdMikey
  • poindexter2poindexter2 Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rubio will be president once the GOP understands that the Presidency is more about Pop culture than policy.
    1779243_843468661949_2223212334890696667_n.jpg?oh=2596af3c79f9265458b3e1d004c623bf&oe=54E86424

    tumblr_llqh75j50t1qbbb7uo1_500.gif
    tumblr_mcw99uvCbd1rv118l.gif
    scrapper1
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 13,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Marco Rubio can make out the Republican primary against all of those white men then he has a good chance to win in the general election.

    izsej6W8x1bly.png
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    he gonna make a strong run to be the next president

    if he gets that latino vote he will be a problem but fuck both democrats and republicans they both gon be trina put a minority or female face to to the corrupt politics they practice.

    Latinos won't just blindly vote him just cause he's Latino lol. I would know, I am one. He'll get the Cuban vote on lock on principle just off the fact that he's Cuban and Republican.

    I dunno granted im not latino im black lol but bush got hella latinos to vote for him over democrats in his election due to how he did in the latino tv debates. Also cause jeb was smashing a latino. As long as hes not as far right as herman cain i think its possible. I guess maybe they won't do it blindly but with the correct marketing he could take allot of the latino vote back compaired to 2012.
    559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
  • Soloman_The_WiseSoloman_The_Wise The Make It Happen Man... Puget SoundPosts: 2,765 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rubio will be president once the GOP understands that the Presidency is more about Pop culture than policy.
    true shit...
    "If Colin Powell was president, I'd follow him. I wanna get into politics. That's the way for us to overcome a lot of our obstacles." - -- Tupac Shakur
    Not surprised Pac getting a GOP cosign as he in turn Cosigned GOP Defector Colin Powel who subscribes to a Pre-Southern Strategy GOP mentality on politics...
    The world Don't Understand Me, We are Living in Insanity, When I speak Profanity, It helps me Feed My Family, They Try and Banish Me, Because they Fear what I say, Spit Knowledge to the youth, Truth shows another way...

    Originally Posted by south4life

    "I'm not a drug dealer but, I'm cool with alot of street niggas...
    cause they respect the fact that I'm real with them, I'm not trying to be something I ain't.
    I'm cool with alot of street niggas here too cause, I come off as just being me and when I see them I holla and keep it moving. That's what's wrong with everybody now, they make being a gangsta or thug as the benchmark of being real. U know what's real, a nigga working a 9 to 5, busting his ass everyday without having to break a law."

    The world Don't Understand Me, We are Living in Insanity, When I speak Profanity, It helps me Feed My Family, They Try and Banish Me, Because they Fear what I say, Spit Knowledge to the youth, Truth shows a better way...

    I do not hate White People, Hell I regularly enjoy many White Women intimately, But I cannot stand Wiggers, RedNecks, or any Fag White Boys that do not Know there Place in shit...
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    he gonna make a strong run to be the next president

    Not happening though. That's just how stupid the Republicans are, they think just sending a Latino guy out there is fixing the problem they have (immigration laws and changing demographics). The Republican Party need to change their platform, that old cater to white middle class/ and religious zealots shit is played out, the country as changed.

    yea pretty much....just gonna slide a Latino out there and pray they just vote for him just b/c. I don't think many republicans think that minorities are aware of issues. Like you say things have changed and they haven't realized it yet. that's why they are even alienated folks in their own party. And when all else fails they gonna run another Bush up there
  • 2 Drawlz2 Drawlz Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with his opinion
    Funny.
    Had he been a Senator when Pac was alive.
    he'd probably would be one of those, attempting to ban him; Ala the Dan Quale, Bush, Clinton, Delores.

    Makes u think, how many of those politicians were fans ,of the rappers they were trying to ban?
  • scrapper1scrapper1 ChicagoPosts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And Marco Rubio is no Chris Christie..
    keri_hilson_interscope001a.jpg
    poindexter2soul rattler
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti32DaysOfInfiniti Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure about his politics but he sure know his hip hop lol
    16_1_2.gif
Sign In or Register to comment.