What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

North Carolina Woman Lives Out Revenge Fantasy, Shames Cheating Partner With a Big-Ass Billboard

Young_Chitlin
Young_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force GeneralASUville, PhoenixMembers Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2013 in The Powder Room
By: Madeleine Davies

They say that when you're upset with someone, it sometimes helps to put your feelings down in a letter, wait a day for your mood to calm down and then decide if you want to send it. What most people don't know is that this advice can be slightly modified: If you're upset with someone, write it down and then turn whatever you wrote into a gigantic billboard that whoever you're mad at will have to drive past every day on their way to work. Hey, we all have our coping mechanisms.

A Greensboro, N.C. woman chose the latter after discovering that her partner Michael had been less than faithful. On bright red billboard, the woman announced:

xlarge.jpg

Sure, it's a little derivative, but revenge, not creativity, is Jennifer's strong suit.

Also: a GPS tracker and a Nikon camera with a zoom lens? Do you think this lady donated to the Veronica Mars Kickstarter?

Comments

• TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Damn NC we outchea lately & its in Gboro too. @SixSickSins @Cain1 @ParallelRhymes
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Damn NC we outchea lately & its in Gboro too. @SixSickSins @Cain1

If she would have put his full name up that would be some real ether

@tha_bride22 you would be in the scorned woman hall of fame if you did that
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla I'm no hero... I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else. THC= The Healing ComponentGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain1 wrote: »

@tha_bride22 you would be in the scorned woman hall of fame if you did that

Aw Cain u know I'm playing :-) if I was rich I'd just order a hit on him
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell yea that would of been ether, she would of snatched dudes soul
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Bunny Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Lol

I would have just hit him in the pockets ...where it hurts more

• Matt-
    Matt- stew Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn NC we outchea lately & its in Gboro too. @SixSickSins @Cain1 @ParallelRhymes

aye
  • lord_infamous
    lord_infamous Members Posts: 478 ✭✭✭✭

Thought you meant Goldsboro for a sec... sounds like something that might go one there and i was happy that someone might've actually heard of that town...

• Matt-

Thought you meant Goldsboro for a sec... sounds like something that might go one there and i was happy that someone might've actually heard of that town...

My dad's side of the family is from Goldsboro. RIP Granny Stafford. And still have family there and Kinston. I used to HATE going there as a kid.
  • lord_infamous
    lord_infamous Members Posts: 478 ✭✭✭✭
    Matt- wrote: »

My dad's side of the family is from Goldsboro. RIP Granny Stafford. And still have family there and Kinston. I used to HATE going there as a kid.

Why'd you hate going there? Seemed aight, a little country for me, but cool never the less
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    all of this, and all she's gonna do is take him back, eventually.
  • Matt-

Why'd you hate going there? Seemed aight, a little country for me, but cool never the less

i don't know. i was like maybe 10. and it would always be for family get togethers with family that i would only see at family get togethers so i didn't really even know them like that. and we'd just post up at my granny house and yeah it was country and we didn't do 🤬 and it was too far to drive to not do 🤬 with people i didn't know.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Bunny Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator

I have family in NC.....they are Stafford's too

Lol
  • Matt-

I have family in NC.....they are Stafford's too

Lol

[img]http://rumorsontheinternets.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/wee-bey-oh-🤬 .gif[/img]
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmmm..
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 all that... Just cut sling load and go on with your life.

That's money she could have used for something more productive.
    And some scorned women wonder why they can never prosper in life.
  • Westie
    Westie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaMembers Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a waste of money. And that revenge tactic doesn't seem satisfying at all.
  • Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 all those shame tactics.

Best way to hurt a man to hit his pockets..he would pay. Dearly.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Failure is success in progress! Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Cain1 wrote: »

@tha_bride22 you would be by your damn self for the rest of your life if you did that

fixed
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla I'm no hero... I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else. THC= The Healing ComponentGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @caddo- rich and single/widowed vs together and unhappy?
    My choice is clear.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    inb4 @SixSickSins goes half with my 🤬 1 of those...