What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Be Honest Ladies.....

Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Pulchritudo in Conspectu RegisThe EmpreyanMembers Posts: 6,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
You think tittie 🤬 ' is some 🤬 🤬 that you really only do to make your man happy or to help him blast off.

Comments

• haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 is dumb
  • DiGiMusicLabelz
    DiGiMusicLabelz Members Posts: 6
    LMAO, ya'll are funny. I used to think it was stupid. But as I grew in my sexuality, I've learned to appreciate every part of my body in the bedroom. It Is actually sexy to me because I get to lay there and watch the expressions that my husband makes, which in turn, turns me on.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMAO, ya'll are funny. I used to think it was stupid. But as I grew in my sexuality, I've learned to appreciate every part of my body in the bedroom. It Is actually sexy to me because I get to lay there and watch the expressions that my husband makes, which in turn, turns me on.

inb4 the simps come
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool thread because i never cared to ask any chick i 🤬 🤬 . Always good to hear the other side of the story tho.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need to see cleavage pics beforehand

just to ensure that there isn't a possible bias being expressed in some of these ladies' responses

• The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Cool thread because i never cared to ask any chick i 🤬 🤬 . Always good to hear the other side of the story tho.
    Never asked? Da 🤬 ? You don't ask you just do it.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is some 🤬 ass white boy 🤬 . 🤬 🤬 ? how lame is that? 🤬 meat feels better wrapped around the 🤬 .
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Pulchritudo in Conspectu Regis The EmpreyanMembers Posts: 6,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twatgetta wrote: »
    this is some 🤬 ass white boy 🤬 . 🤬 🤬 ? how lame is that? 🤬 meat feels better wrapped around the 🤬 .
    So let me get this straight 🤬 🤬 is 🤬 but explaining the dynamics of each male ethnicity 🤬 is on some mucho 🤬 ? FOH 🤬 , you ain't fooling nobody.
    60ebe48496c4321d262ba5e368461729.jpg

[img]http://ronethebeatdfw.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/mister-cee-🤬 -sex.jpg[/img]

Mr. Cee exposure ether.
  • The Prodigalson
    So let me get this straight 🤬 🤬 is 🤬 but explaining the dynamics of each male ethnicity 🤬 is on some mucho 🤬 ? FOH 🤬 , you ain't fooling nobody.

[img]http://ronethebeatdfw.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/mister-cee-🤬 -sex.jpg[/img]

Mr. Cee exposure ether.

Whats the meaning of this 🤬 b? Is this the 🤬 in question? Who is that Broad with the Gonzo nose? Is that stroke face 🤬 him?
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mr. Cee exposure ether.

Whats the meaning of this 🤬 b? Is this the 🤬 in question? Who is that Broad with the Gonzo nose? Is that stroke face 🤬 him?
    Broad?

LMAO
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Pulchritudo in Conspectu Regis The EmpreyanMembers Posts: 6,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013

Mr. Cee exposure ether.
    Whats the meaning of this 🤬 b?

Your exposure of dude was as epic as Mr. Cee's expsoure two years ago.
    Is this the 🤬 in question? Is that stroke face 🤬 him?

No, that's not Cee's 🤬 ass
    Who is that Broad with the Gonzo nose?

Not a broad, but a man-🤬

http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/busted-hot-97-dj-mister-cee-caught-🤬 -sex-act/

HSK EXCLUSIVE – Hot 97 Deejay Calvin “Mister Cee” Laburn (executive producer of the Notorious B.I.G.’S debut album “Ready to Die”) was busted by NYPD cops before being hauled off to jail and charged with lewd conduct. It happened this past Wednesday at about 5:00 p.m. That’s when cops approached a parked car at West Street and Watts Street and caught Mister Cee in the act of receiving 🤬 from a man inside the vehicle. The 44-year-old music man was booked at Manhattan’s 1st Precinct.

I’m told the male who was performing the sexual act on Mister Cee is just 20-years-old, which makes the man less than half his age. Now, I wonder if Mister-Cee pays to play with male prostitutes? I don’t know, but I do know Mister Cee reportedly likes to pay female strippers to urinate on him. Is that Hip/Hop? I don’t think so.
  • The Prodigalson
    Well damn.
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla I'm no hero... I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else. THC= The Healing ComponentGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love it.

yup.
  • gns
    gns Bleeding 24/7 Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 just be ready for twatgetta to slip up.
    Rightfully so.

Idk wtf that 🤬 was thinking writing that 🤬 🤬 .
  • Westie
    Westie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaMembers Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dumb as 🤬 .
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's pointless.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I TRIED IT BUT IT WASNT AMUSED... I JUST RATHER SUCK HER TITTES OR SHE SUCK ME OFF
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never saw the point so I've never done it.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Loading up my Grey Matter Glock Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's because the 🤬 IS pointless. If I've got the option of 3 perfectly usable holes...the 🤬 I wanna 🤬 🤬 for?
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *sigh*
    No it wasn't, but it is now!

I see your feelings are still hurt. You really need to let that go. It's not my fault you're batshit crazy so why are you mad at me?

And stop referring to yourself in the third person. 🤬 's stupid.
  • Maximus Rex
    *sigh*
    No it wasn't, but it is now!

I see your feelings are still hurt. You really need to let that go. It's not my fault you're batshit crazy so why are you mad at me?

A no human being can hurt Rex's feelings, especially a female.
    And stop referring to yourself in the third person. 🤬 's stupid.

Rex says it's not.
  • GeminiRose
    GeminiRose Members Posts: 215 ✭✭✭
    Love it! Love the 🤬 expressions!
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    MrsWest wrote: »
    Dumb as 🤬 .

saddened by your answer