What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

MJ da GOAT lives.....Chris Brown "Fine China"

blu197blu197 Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2013 in R&B & Alternatives
http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=Er4VyMGubJs

Shit is flames... CB need to stick to his roots and get off that pop dubstep shit
waterproofBlack_SamsonBookwormStillFaggyAFpurpngoldsouth4lifefocusMrCrookedLetterMister B.Chi Snowdamobb2deepidoitforhiphop10Mr.LVeastbay510J. WillKLICHEbignormAlready Home_17

Replies

• playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Ehh..im halfway through it.. its aight but i can agree with the post .. of niggas crossing over...and doing that pop garbage..

I think its too much going around beat wise.. maybe its too loud.. its ok..
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,406 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that's what the fuck i'm talking bout, go'head then...... what a way to kick off the spring/summer bbq season off, this some smooth grown folks shit with out trying to be all grown n sexy (shots fired)........

I'm diggin this jam, no hype machine (shots fired) just let the music speaks for itself
    Your best rapper saying 'YES, MASSA', when they beat 'em - HELL RAZAH

tumblr_molvoods6A1qeow5po1_500.jpg
    rip.dilla
  • focusfocus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    He really doesn't do that many pop records, not sure where that is coming from. You can probably name 3 urban/R&B singles for every 1 pop single with Chris Brown. And I can never understand why Black artist aren't allowed to do pop anyway according to this forum. If some of yall had your way during MJ's heyday we never would've gotten a Thriller or Bad. Just Off The Wall parts 2 & 3.

...anyway, this new joint is nice.

• Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,577 Regulator
    the web gon go in for that "im not dangerous" shit tho...

fuck it...
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Bookworm
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityPosts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this shit fiyah

LvbxPzB.gif

tumblr_nhmcjbdFri1snb2l4o5_r1_500.gif
    full?d=1430459989

• NothingButTheTruthNothingButTheTruth stew Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's decent. Y'all boosting it heavy.

Lol @ comparing this shit to the great MJ. MJ wasn't the strongest vocalist, but his voice wasn't cracking all over the song either.
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 18,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is the first song I heard from him that sounds like R&B.
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,440 Regulator
    This hot.
    #Mikeyismod2017
    this is the first song I heard from him that sounds like R&B.

da fuq

LvbxPzB.gif

full?d=1430459989

focusMrCrookedLetterKatKLICHE
  • south4lifesouth4life Bama Repesenta! Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the song and the video is good too
    MY SQUADS

MIAMI HEAT - 2006, 2012 & 2013 NBA Champions
    NEW ORLEANS SAINTS - 2010 XLIV Super Bowl Champions
    ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE - 2010, 2012 & 2013 BCS National Champions, 2015 CFB Champions

• Mister B.Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Posts: 16,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Song is cool. Good for him.

He's nowhere near MJ-level (or Usher, for that matter) vocally, but this works.

I can see a shitload of HBCU bands playing this in the fall.
    mirthewriter.wordpress.com
    Read that jawn....
    DarthRozay
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chris always had the talent and he has good records but he even admitted in an interview where he was praising Miguel that the industry including himself make too much gimmicky shit.

It would be nice if we could get a whole album of this type of stuff from him.
    BUTTUH B - 2013 REASON DEBATES VI CHAMPION

Lakers, Eagles, Mets, Capitals, Buckeyes (CFB), Bruins, (CBB), War Rigondeaux, War Crawford!
    #VegasLight #SwagShow #PopeyesHive
    idoitforhiphop10MrCrookedLetter
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Chris always had the talent and he has good records but he even admitted in an interview where he was praising Miguel that the industry including himself make too much gimmicky shit.

It would be nice if we could get a whole album of this type of stuff from him.

@buttuhb brh u know ur shit, the video for fine china is a homage to Mike Jax got a little of the smooth criminal in, Chris is a student of Mike Jax just like Mike Jax was a student of Jackie Wilson, James Brown........ i aint never copped an album from his but i'm bout to cop this one if this is where he's going...

If he's on this route you best believe artist like Usher and them will be heading to the lab, as a black artist you have to do some extra shit just to get praise's but let it be some regular shit (shots fired) it's the hottest shit on the planet

buttuh_b
    edited April 2013
    double post

silverfoxx wrote: »
    Look at Chris Brown making Black people proud again! You go boy!!

yeah we love an underdog we always pick up and forgive our brothers and sisters in the community...

because let's be honest the kid is only 23 years old and before he flyed that knott of Rihanna he was on the verge of blowing the fuck up, he had the dance moves with the vocals that the game haven't seen since Mike Jax..

he fucked up, he paid his dues and it seems like he's want to do music, soul music & r&b again, he looked to the past to move forward he's saying fuck pop and euro shit and just do some r&b soul music....

weeknd and frank ocean with that emo borecore music better step their game up, it looks like soul and r&b is about to make a comeback on a mainstream level again much props to Miguel to get the ball running

buttuh_brip.dillaMrCrookedLetter
    Even Usher is going back to that R&B fuck that techno euro pop shit and biting weeknd

The Transformation Begins!

@waterproof

you're a fan of Miguel?

LvbxPzB.gif

full?d=1430459989

• A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After seein this video...I can honestly say...That while I had already believed it to be true...I am now 95% sure that Chris Brown would beat the shit outta Drake if they ever really fought...
    Peep my latest project...Practice Makes Profit 2...Free Stream/Download...

http://johnwade.bandcamp.com/
    rip.dillaStoneColdMikeyMrCrookedLetterinfamous114
  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i was hooked on dis song 1st time i heard it... it does sound like somthin mj would do...

this goes 2 show that people cant deny his talent...
  • south4lifesouth4life Bama Repesenta! Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad to see Chris coming back to that real R&B feel, then Usher coming back, R.Kelly taking it back, Joe coming out with that new R&B music, gotta give props to Miguel and then you got new cats coming out with real R&B, I heard this cat John Michael's song Sophisticated Lady on the radio last week at work and it instantly became a favorite, here are some of the R&B joints I been listening to alot.

MY SQUADS

MIAMI HEAT - 2006, 2012 & 2013 NBA Champions
    NEW ORLEANS SAINTS - 2010 XLIV Super Bowl Champions
    ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE - 2010, 2012 & 2013 BCS National Champions, 2015 CFB Champions

buttuh_brip.dillaidoitforhiphop10