What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Since every female want to be a bad 🤬 should watch this video

2»

Comments

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentMembers Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    words...
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks to these ladies

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude had a good poem. Wale take notes.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven I don't knowMembers Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL nothing but the truth. I laugh every time I read some 🤬 FB or twitter page. These hoes really are souless and only good for sex.
  • ChicagoBears
    ChicagoBears Members Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In this regard dudes take L's too..I can't count how many of my boys have had good women and let them go cause they get caught up in the bs. A lot of guys say they want real women, but do they really?...just my two cents
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 I love robbery and fraud. I'm a messy bitch who lives for drama Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My husband so I could be a bad 🤬 . So imma be a bad 🤬 .
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    [img]https://words2livebytshirts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/🤬 -bad-mens-black-1024x943.png[/img]
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Put all these 🤬 in a room and the egos will eventually erupt into a viscious cat fight and they ain't even gotta know each other.
  • DOC H0LL!DAY
    DOC H0LL!DAY Members Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah he made a good point but just like derogatory rap music every bird that hears his rhetoric will just shrug this off and say "he aint talking 'bout me" and keep it moving. so he basically just wasted his breath trying to save these
    bird brained hoes. I could care less i'm just trying to get my 🤬 wet in this mugg. but that's just me. I stopped halfway through this because spoken word isn't my thing. take this artsy fartsy stuff to def poetry jam.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lechic wrote: »
    Who wants to be a bad 🤬 ? That's too much work.

I think we should have bad 🤬 day on the i.c. where all the chicks on here transform themselves into bad 🤬 and post pics. who's with me?
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Lupe had a song on this.. whats the name again?
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This cat dropped some quotables.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    My husband so I could be a bad 🤬 . So imma be a bad 🤬 .

"My husband so I could be a bad 🤬 ." - @sweetheart93
  • B_A
    B_A made her cum till she passed out Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GodGivBiz wrote: »
    Lupe had a song on this.. whats the name again?
    🤬 bad I think
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so none of you 🤬 be in illpix talking bout

smash
    EBRC

its the reason these chicks do it and want to get the attention. so that 🤬 can simp an act up for them.

them 🤬 are shallow but some of you 🤬 are too
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Women and men are seeking validation through their pics.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont know wats this is all bout but I will say this....i got a highyellow one with long hair I spent 600on her already we been datin 3 three weeks not includin dates...mayne bad 🤬 out here winin point blank period
    Naw ...damn I like her lol damn I thought this was normal aggressive u gonna b my wife style....🤬 .....now u got me u think im bein.used..,?

its nothing wrong with spending some lot dating but she should require high priced 🤬 unless you want to do it.

also if she doesnt seem appreciative....kinda like when you do something if she acts like ...it should be like this....you might need to move on bruh.

dont let these chicks act like you should be happy they are allowing you in their presence.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai wrote: »
    every female wants to be a bad 🤬 ? news to me

...nah, its just an experiment
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pralims wrote: »

smash
    EBRC

its the reason these chicks do it and want to get the attention. so that 🤬 can simp an act up for them.

Dude, its the internet. When I log off/close window, that's where it ends. Ill Pix shouldn't even be brought up.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx stew Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dwade206 wrote: »
    pralims wrote: »

smash
    EBRC

Dude, its the internet. When I log off/close window, that's where it ends. Ill Pix shouldn't even be brought up.

The internet gasses up a lot of these females irl tho