What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Netflix Original "Hemlock Grove" (Season 2 Now Available)

TonyDubbz
TonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' RegulatorGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2014 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Anyone checked that out? I'm never into 🤬 like this but im watchin the episodes right now cause aint 🤬 else on.. Am I wasting on this 🤬 ?

Comments

• young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's cool so far, the story does move slow though.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah the story been progressing slowly but I can't stop watching. Still trying to figure out whats up with that rich dudes family. I know that his sister is a tall freak of nature but its something else up with them. I was thinking they were vampires or some 🤬 .. Gonna be interesting to see how they do with it and if they have a season 2.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Still nigga... Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just watched the trailer...

Imma watch based off how good HOC was, which I just finished today...
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentMembers Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    been watching off and on all weekend...
    its weird and the story is convoluted... but its entertaining background noise...
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice #YM Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the second episode. It's confusing but pretty interesting right now. Trying to figure out what is up with Dr. Price.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Lmao what about dude seeing that girls 🤬 during class.. when she raised her hand to go the bathroom that fool went right in behind her.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Way UpMembers Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been taking this in. Kinda weird but I 🤬 wit it so far. Episode 8 is 🤬 up.
    Question for those who have watched that far...
    are roman and Lilith cousins? Who we find out in ep 8 may actually be brother and sister. Were they 🤬 at some point? Is that romans seed in her belly? Episode 8 🤬 my head up... And smash on that Asian 🤬
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems interesting ....... gonna check it out
  • DNB1
    Have to say the change into the wolf might be the best visual of this kind in TV/cinema history...

I'm into this show....

Could do with some more bad 🤬 tho...

The black girl is fine as 🤬 ...
  • TonyDubbz
    edited April 2013
    I just finished the series.. 🤬 got real! and it was dope, I look forward to their being a season 2 no doubt.

Damn.

Black chick was bad as hell DNB, I cosign that
    🤬 up she had to die in the first damn season but hopefully they introduce more. 🤬 was crazy how big shelly 🤬 up that werewolf, her character was growin on me so I hope she return too
  • KingFreeman
    The last episode was just full of ether. Everybody got they soul clapped in that 🤬 .
  • TonyDubbz
    s.free wrote: »
    The last episode was just full of ether. Everybody got they soul clapped in that 🤬 .

You damn right, 🤬 was so crazy I kept having to rewind it to see certain parts again
  • J. Will
    J. Will Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 aint tell me my boo Famke Jannsen was in this 🤬 ...now its a definite must see...
  • KingFreeman
    J. Will wrote: »
    🤬 aint tell me my boo Famke Jannsen was in this 🤬 ...now its a definite must see...
    That 🤬 🤬 like twice a episode lol.
  • J. Will

*Proceeds to download*
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentMembers Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the finale lost me...
  • TonyDubbz

You aint even lyin. I thought I was the only one who notices that 🤬 appetite for sex and head
  • J. Will
    2 episodes in...though i dont like the fact she's using a British accent...she's still bad as 🤬 to me..Famke been my thang since The Faculty...
  • TonyDubbz
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    the finale lost me...

It all pulled together for me. Just had to stop and think about some of the 🤬 that had happened earlier in the show.
  • DNB1
    Ok....so the lesbian scene in episode 9..was unexpected...but welcomed....

This show is weird tho....
  • theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is weird. It's like true blood but something is off about it. Idk it's good but something rubs me wrong about it. Maybe it's how 🤬 Roman is.
  • TonyDubbz
    Weird I agree, but It kept my attention throughout the whole season, therefore i'm lookin forward to the next one. From here 🤬 can only get weirder hopefully we get more sex and more pretty 🤬 , I wanted to see more in that lesbian sex scene
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The show is just a lil weirder true blood. It tried to be dark and brooding but failed because of the actors. Whoever plays Peter and roman suck ass
  • theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know Roman is the dude that play Eric on true blood little bro. I finished this last night and that last episode was damn.

• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will check it out after I'm done with house of cards which is my 🤬 now