What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

tyler's a funny dude

Dupac
Dupac RetiredPurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's interesting you say that. I've always thought the dude was the opposite of funny.
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyler is a 🤬
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol 🤬 are boondock characters.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    that freestyle was decent even though he was just 🤬 around.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    LOL at the Pusha T reference
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't even 🤬 a smile..
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Lurk And Talk Shit Chiraq RefugeeMembers Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That 🤬 Aint Even A 🤬 ....He A Whitewashed So Cal 🤬
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyler the coonator pushing sterotypes in this video (hes the voice of the animal)

At least you can't loose your sponsorship if they make the video

Mountain Dew: Tyler we need you to help us keep black sterotypes alive do this voiceover here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wtsGrZgu388
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yamoley wrote: »
    Tyler is a 🤬
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Ain't nothing funny about this guy. He a grown ass man and I've never seen one serious moment from him. Even comedians know when it's time to play and when it's not
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyler is a 🤬

• El Payaso
    El Payaso Members Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭✭
    I think the 2nd season of Loiter Squad has been even better than the 1st.
    That DubStep Dad 🤬 with Bam Margerra last episode was classic to me.

Tyler annoys me sometimes though, his sense of humor is a little immature I think and Im not always in the mood for that.
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyler is a 🤬
    I think it's easy to call him one since he's dark(word is almost always attach to darker person). Tyler is a middle class suburban misfit.

• kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    LOL @P.Town saying Tyler's a grown ass man...dude's like 22 years old..man when I was 22 I was still acting like a teen...cept I could legally drink alcohol so 🤬 I was acting worse

I used to hate on Tyler...but his last album was pretty good he's stepped his game up on the mic so it's whateva 2 me I say let the lil 🤬 do what he wanna do...gotta TV show...got his own Label let that young 🤬 make money and grow up when he wanna grow up..

And I thought this 🤬 was kinda funny...cuz rappers be actually rapping like that and be serious as 🤬 with it..lol his 1st freestyle was kinda tight IMO....Ruff Ruff "Bark! Bark! can't see a 🤬 in the dark dark....hit a 🤬 quick 🤬 gotta problem make his 🤬 lick a 🤬 " lmao
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was laughing pretty hard during most of that freestyle, dude is hilarious... I didnt think him saying his album sucked was funny tho just fact.

• Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dude remind me of my lil cousin.....

ignorance is bliss i guess.. dude's having fun enjoying life....i thoguht the freestyle was hilarious, and i like to see dude have fun... i'm not a huge fan of his music, it just doesn't appeal to my personal tastes....but i thik the dude is pretty funny at times......

like this video..the whole 🤬 had me dying
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant The Ville where we chillMembers, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He mocking New York 🤬 wit this 🤬 . Sound like some of them battle rappers lol