What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Wack or Not Vol. 23: Max B

DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz What title?www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
edited April 2013 in The Reason

Wack or Not Vol. 23: Max B 53 votes

Wack
45%
lion_heartdwade2065th Letterinfamous114Got Em ShookthemadlionsfanP. Townblackstarrilledoutnujerz841CK1Sidoitforhiphop10_Menace_Aristo_V300DMTxTHCBetagenocidecuttermonolithicTHIRDSUPREMEAZTG 24 votes
Meh
16%
eternal soldiernawledge_godt_m_a_c_f_a_n73088FyHunnitnj2089SleepwalkingInJapankillaguwopJFKmr.october 9 votes
Not Wack
33%
a_listCP203internationaldouble0sugeDOPEdweebzSOWETOBDBIIDHarlemThumzUplookdudeNothingButTheTruth_God__Goldie_OGClarenceBoddickerPiffyHazeCashmoneyDuxDemarco27ohhhlaaka_OG 18 votes
Undecided
3%
purpngoldMuhannad 2 votes

Comments

• killaguwop
    killaguwop Members Posts: 768 ✭✭✭✭
    Meh
    he was only good for them jim jones hook. the coke wave with french montana wasn't bad but his sung raps are annoying and he introduced us to the wackest rapper ever. any free max b
  • jayvon32
    jayvon32 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wack
    The 🤬 had some catchy hooks with Jim Jones, funny thing is if Max B was around frenchie would be this 🤬 hype man....
  • SOWETO
    SOWETO Members Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭
    Not Wack
    max was in a class by himself. if he hadn't got popped, he was GOING to blow.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Wack
    Just remember if he never went to jail we wouldn't have to deal with French Montana
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not Wack

• nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Lurk And Talk Shit Chiraq RefugeeMembers Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh
    The Joints Him And Jim Did With Pete Rock Were Nice....But It Didn't Have Me Running To Datpiff To Download His Discog
  • SOWETO
    SOWETO Members Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭
    Not Wack
    The Joint Him And Jim Did With Pete Rock Was Nice....But It Didn't Have Me Running To Datpiff To Download His Discog
    ftfy. and that's fine, that's your right.

• Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    🤬 up what happened to him but I can't hate on Bigavel....

Some of my favorite cuts from him. Can't even explain it fam, wasn't someone I would just listen to while at home alone but in the whip or chillin with the homies just loungin his 🤬 banged.

#FreeMaxB
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not Wack
    Anyone who bad mouth Bigga & vote no is getting knock the 🤬 out yo
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PiffyHaze wrote: »
    Anyone who bad mouth Bigga & vote no is getting knock the 🤬 out yo

He's wack as 🤬 , only got established 🤬 NY was running out of credible hiphop acts getting shine.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wack
    come on son
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not Wack

waveyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wack
    as 🤬
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not Wack
    he had his own lane - just needed more polish(which he was doin through each mixtape releases) - had he not gone to jail would have atleast gotten signed wit someone and doin his thang. byrd gang (jim jones, stack bundles, max b) put out the best music at d time when they rocked
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not Wack
    Max is da good side I'm on my biggavelli 🤬
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Not Wack
    smh, i bet its all white boys voting wack, these crackas cant relate to 🤬 .
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not Wack
    smh, i bet its all white boys voting wack, these crackas cant relate to 🤬 .

*GEE 757 post*
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 NJMembers Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wack
    Garbage
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not Wack
    i see 🤬 got hate for BiggaVeli. I got hip to dude on the Coke Wave mixtape cuz coulda been the Neyo of the game as far as writin hooks & tracks for 🤬 .
  • keez.
    keez. Members Posts: 546 ✭✭✭✭
    Never really understood the excitement about Max B /:)
  • mr.october
    mr.october Members Posts: 340 ✭✭✭✭
    Meh
    He wasn't wack at least when his vocals wasn't muffled. Wasn't the best either. He had hooks that were catchy like we fly high. I feel like on the low max influenced a few cats that's hot now in the game mainly ASAP, french and wiz IMO. He coulda been better but he had his run and 🤬 it up trying to rob 🤬 when he was gettin low show funds from jimmy shiesty ass. Coke wave is still a dope tape. 🤬 had the whole hood saying owwww & wavy. Im gonna vote meh, for going to jail.