What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Ladies, Why did Y'all Let Koreans Takeover the Black Hair Industry?

1356

Comments

  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 I love robbery and fraud. I'm a messy bitch who lives for drama Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Who in the 🤬 is more obessed with black women's hair, more than BLACK WOMEN!

    lol dumb reply, black women can be obsessed with black women's hair. You know, because it's growing out of our heads....why do you care about something that doesn't belong to you.

    The world may never know.
    zombie wrote: »
    would you just shut up you stupid race mixing 🤬 . I would drown you in sour milk if I could

    lol, stop acting like a child.
    Pics of your hair?..

    why, so you can find something wrong with it?
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why, so you can find something wrong with it?
    Stop being so pessimistic.. now hop in front of that mirror and appease the 🤬 with a pic \:D/
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who in the 🤬 is more obessed with black women's hair, more than BLACK WOMEN!

    lol dumb reply, black women can be obsessed with black women's hair. You know, because it's growing out of our heads....why do you care about something that doesn't belong to you.

    The world may never know.
    zombie wrote: »
    would you just shut up you stupid race mixing 🤬 . I would drown you in sour milk if I could

    lol, stop acting like a child.
    Pics of your hair?..

    why, so you can find something wrong with it?

    Stop acting like you give a 🤬 about black people. and I mean what I say I despise people like you
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 I love robbery and fraud. I'm a messy bitch who lives for drama Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    zombie wrote: »
    Stop acting like you give a 🤬 about black people. and I mean what I say I despise people like you

    smh

    People like me? What is that supposed to mean? You don't even know me.

    Like I said before, stop acting like a child.

  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    Stop acting like you give a 🤬 about black people. and I mean what I say I despise people like you

    smh

    People like me? What is that supposed to mean? You don't even know me.

    Like I said before, stop acting like a child.

    I know you 🤬 white boys and that is nuff for me not to like you f*** your opinion on anything having to do with black people black women or their hair. Just stick to the whitemen you love
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Nevermind that ignorant ass @zombie 🤬 , he broke........
    why, so you can find something wrong with it?
    Stop being so pessimistic.. now hop in front of that mirror and appease the 🤬 with a pic \:D/

  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 I love robbery and fraud. I'm a messy bitch who lives for drama Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    I know you 🤬 white boys and that is nuff for me not to like you f*** your opinion on anything having to do with black people black women or their hair. Just stick to the whitemen you love

    Childish. smh
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    Nevermind that ignorant ass @zombie 🤬 , he broke........
    why, so you can find something wrong with it?
    Stop being so pessimistic.. now hop in front of that mirror and appease the 🤬 with a pic \:D/

    🤬 you 🤬 I am far from broke, you and that 🤬 can get set on fire
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    I know you 🤬 white boys and that is nuff for me not to like you f*** your opinion on anything having to do with black people black women or their hair. Just stick to the whitemen you love

    Childish. smh

    🤬 you I am quite mature in my hate
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is well reasoned adult hatred
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can tell this 🤬 don't get no 🤬 ..........

    Ol' cat-ass 🤬 .......

    Your arms too short to box with the 🤬 .............


  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you 🤬 white boys why the 🤬 do you care about how black men feel about black womens hair
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @sweetheart93

    It's one thing to say no, but to ignore my request altogether is unacceptable.. do it again and I'll dropkick you to the other side of the ring yo..
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    feels, capes, LOLs
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    Nevermind that ignorant ass @zombie 🤬 , he broke........
    why, so you can find something wrong with it?
    Stop being so pessimistic.. now hop in front of that mirror and appease the 🤬 with a pic \:D/

    🤬 you 🤬 I am far from broke, you and that 🤬 can get set on fire

    LOL......

    Internet threats??????

  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    You can tell this 🤬 don't get no 🤬 ..........

    Ol' cat-ass 🤬 .......

    Your arms too short to box with the 🤬 .............


    yardman never have no trouble getting 🤬 . You are not 🤬 🤬 you are a mix breed devil.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zombie calm down.

    There's no reason to have your feelings residues all over the floor
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    zombie wrote: »
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    You can tell this 🤬 don't get no 🤬 ..........

    Ol' cat-ass 🤬 .......

    Your arms too short to box with the 🤬 .............


    You are not 🤬 🤬


    Not what your mother said..........

  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im going to sleep, y'all have fun in here

    @Drew_Ali go harder on zombie
    @zombie keep them lols coming
    @sweatheart93 tell your saltine to 🤬 himself
    @DmtxCannabis peace 🤬
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    You can tell this 🤬 don't get no 🤬 ..........

    Ol' cat-ass 🤬 .......

    Your arms too short to box with the 🤬 .............


    You are not 🤬 🤬


    Not what your mother said..........

    🤬 stop lying you know you only 🤬 men
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    zombie wrote: »
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    You can tell this 🤬 don't get no 🤬 ..........

    Ol' cat-ass 🤬 .......

    Your arms too short to box with the 🤬 .............


    You are not 🤬 🤬


    Not what your mother said..........

    🤬 stop lying you know you only 🤬 men


    LOL.....

    You can do better than that.......

    I was waiting for you to threaten to "come get me" again........

    I noticed you started a "🤬 the south" movement..........

    I am in the home of the brave........

    Bring that monkey 🤬 down here if you want to, broke 🤬 ..........




  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Zombie calm down.

    There's no reason to have your feelings residues all over the floor

    hate of house slave bed warmers like that 🤬 is a good thing
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Zombie calm down.

    There's no reason to have your feelings residues all over the floor

    hate of house slave bed warmers like that 🤬 is a good thing

    She still black. Don't you love your black people?
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bambu, I can't believe you two are going at it.

  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 I love robbery and fraud. I'm a messy bitch who lives for drama Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »

    hate of house slave bed warmers like that 🤬 is a good thing

    That was uncalled for....come on.