What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Ladies, Why did Y'all Let Koreans Takeover the Black Hair Industry?

1246

Comments

  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »

    hate of house slave bed warmers like that 🤬 is a good thing

    That was uncalled for....come on.

    This dudes brain functions like its 1849..........




  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    You can tell this 🤬 don't get no 🤬 ..........

    Ol' cat-ass 🤬 .......

    Your arms too short to box with the 🤬 .............


    You are not 🤬 🤬


    Not what your mother said..........

    🤬 stop lying you know you only 🤬 men


    LOL.....

    You can do better than that.......

    I was waiting for you to threaten to "come get me" again........

    I noticed you started a "🤬 the south" movement..........

    I am in the home of the brave........

    Bring that monkey 🤬 down here if you want to, broke 🤬 ..........




    I am not broke 🤬 and 🤬 you I have been to the south and I am not impressed. After Kingston nothing scares me especially not the f***** ass south
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Bambu, I can't believe you two are going at it.

    Told you I was professional.........

    Zero tolerance for bigots, regardless of their color.........


  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Bambu, I can't believe you two are going at it.

    Told you I was professional.........

    Zero tolerance for bigots, regardless of their color.........


    zero tolerance for 🤬 like you
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My mind is blown.

    I guess I was wrong I thought you were biased
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ohhhla wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Zombie calm down.

    There's no reason to have your feelings residues all over the floor

    hate of house slave bed warmers like that 🤬 is a good thing

    She still black. Don't you love your black people?

    no love for 🤬 sleeping with the enemy, shave those b****** bald and let them live in shame
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Bambu, I can't believe you two are going at it.

    Told you I was professional.........

    Zero tolerance for bigots, regardless of their color.........


    zero tolerance for 🤬 like you

    🤬 .....

    You already know I'm clocking all the hoes........

    U mad????

  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »

    hate of house slave bed warmers like that 🤬 is a good thing

    That was uncalled for....come on.
    Leave the whiteboy and you can warm up my bed instead.. you won't regret it..

    I got that Tempur-pedic yo..
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »

    hate of house slave bed warmers like that 🤬 is a good thing

    That was uncalled for....come on.
    zombie wrote: »

    hate of house slave bed warmers like that 🤬 is a good thing

    That was uncalled for....come on.
    sorry but you are given love and support to the competition
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    .................
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »

    hate of house slave bed warmers like that 🤬 is a good thing

    That was uncalled for....come on.

    This dudes brain functions like its 1849..........




    they were the enemy in1849 and they remain so today
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Bambu, I can't believe you two are going at it.

    Told you I was professional.........

    Zero tolerance for bigots, regardless of their color.........


    zero tolerance for 🤬 like you

    🤬 .....

    You already know I'm clocking all the hoes........

    U mad????

    transvestites don't count
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two pro-blacks going at it.

    Who will win?
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    zombie wrote: »
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Bambu, I can't believe you two are going at it.

    Told you I was professional.........

    Zero tolerance for bigots, regardless of their color.........


    zero tolerance for 🤬 like you

    🤬 .....

    You already know I'm clocking all the hoes........

    U mad????

    transvestites don't count

    Miss me with the 🤬 🤬 .......

    You revolutionary 🤬 are a day late & a dollar short...........
    zombie wrote: »
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »

    hate of house slave bed warmers like that 🤬 is a good thing

    That was uncalled for....come on.

    This dudes brain functions like its 1849..........

    they were the enemy in1849 and they remain so today


    And similar to 1849, 🤬 is still lost........

    Beefing bout 🤬 like hair, stature, and what region another 🤬 from..............





  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Two pro-blacks going at it.

    Who will win?

    that yellow kitchen boy is not pro black, defending a white boy 🤬 🤬 , I dont know how a black woman could find it in her heart to 🤬 a white man
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Two pro-blacks going at it.

    Who will win?

    that yellow kitchen boy is not pro black, defending a white boy 🤬 🤬 , I dont know how a black woman could find it in her heart to 🤬 a white man

    Some black women find them sexy.

    I dunno
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Bambu, I can't believe you two are going at it.

    Told you I was professional.........

    Zero tolerance for bigots, regardless of their color.........


    zero tolerance for 🤬 like you

    🤬 .....

    You already know I'm clocking all the hoes........

    U mad????

    transvestites don't count

    Miss me with the 🤬 🤬 .......

    You revolutionary 🤬 are a day late & a dollar short...........
    zombie wrote: »
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »

    hate of house slave bed warmers like that 🤬 is a good thing

    That was uncalled for....come on.

    This dudes brain functions like its 1849..........

    they were the enemy in1849 and they remain so today


    And similar to 1849, 🤬 is still lost........

    Beefing bout 🤬 like hair, stature, and what region another 🤬 from..............




    we are lost but supporting 🤬 like sweetheart93 wont find us.

  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    zombie wrote: »
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Two pro-blacks going at it.

    Who will win?

    that yellow kitchen boy is not pro black, defending a white boy 🤬 🤬 , I dont know how a black woman could find it in her heart to 🤬 a white man

    She can 🤬 who she wants 🤬 ...........

    You sound like a slave, b......



  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Two pro-blacks going at it.

    Who will win?

    that yellow kitchen boy is not pro black, defending a white boy 🤬 🤬 , I dont know how a black woman could find it in her heart to 🤬 a white man

    She can 🤬 who she wants 🤬 ...........

    You sound like a slave, b......



    and you sound like a house slave both you and her
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 I love robbery and fraud. I'm a messy bitch who lives for drama Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    that yellow kitchen boy is not pro black, defending a white boy 🤬 🤬 , I dont know how a black woman could find it in her heart to 🤬 a white man

    :| Why do you care about who I 🤬 ? Why are you so racist?
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ohhhla wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Two pro-blacks going at it.

    Who will win?

    that yellow kitchen boy is not pro black, defending a white boy 🤬 🤬 , I dont know how a black woman could find it in her heart to 🤬 a white man

    Some black women find them sexy.

    I dunno

    we need to do like the amish and Shun those 🤬
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    ohhhla wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Two pro-blacks going at it.

    Who will win?

    that yellow kitchen boy is not pro black, defending a white boy 🤬 🤬 , I dont know how a black woman could find it in her heart to 🤬 a white man

    Some black women find them sexy.

    I dunno

    we need to do like the amish and Shun those 🤬

    Did this 🤬 really just recruit 🤬 to hate on another man from getting 🤬 ??????

    haters_gonna_hate_angry_gif.gif
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    zombie wrote: »
    ohhhla wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Two pro-blacks going at it.

    Who will win?

    that yellow kitchen boy is not pro black, defending a white boy 🤬 🤬 , I dont know how a black woman could find it in her heart to 🤬 a white man

    Some black women find them sexy.

    I dunno

    we need to do like the amish and Shun those 🤬

    I'm sure you 🤬 a ton of a few Kats in your day
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ohhhla wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    ohhhla wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Two pro-blacks going at it.

    Who will win?

    that yellow kitchen boy is not pro black, defending a white boy 🤬 🤬 , I dont know how a black woman could find it in her heart to 🤬 a white man

    Some black women find them sexy.

    I dunno

    we need to do like the amish and Shun those 🤬

    I'm sure you fucketucked a few Kats in your day

    *scratches head*