What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Anyone Else Check For Killswitch Engage on here?

Peezy_Jenkins
Peezy_Jenkins SionGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
they recently dropped a new album, and ive been playin this non stop, positive, motivational lyrics thru out, and the guitar layers are always dopeness, very glad jesse leach is back in the band

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if this thread gets any comments i just know its gon be ignant "thats white people music" comments smh
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love killswitch engage. I got the new album now.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wat u think of it, in comparison to the last 3
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    May get the album sounds good from what ive hear. Glad jesses back but i did like howard better. Both are dope singers tho. I just hope howard does another blood has been shed album
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭

thats the only song i've heard from them. i always loved it so i might check their music out
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wat u think of it, in comparison to the last 3

I haven't listen to it too much, but it is different and they are experimenting with another style.
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why did they change their singer?
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As daylight dies is my fab album from them
  • MF_Doomerville
    MF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tymoney19 wrote: »
    Why did they change their singer?

Jesse is the original singer. He left to be with family then came back because Howard decided to leave due to his diabetes I believe. Jesse is dope and this album is the best since the first.

• Peezy_Jenkins
    i always preferred jesse to howard, alive or just breathing is a classic, but howard was great as well, end of heartache is a near classic imo, but the two albums after that kinda didnt resonate with me, this album was a step in the right direction
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    ion know if any of yall ever heard of Times of Grace, but check em out, its a side project Jesse Leach and Adam D did b4 the last album

• Peezy_Jenkins
    bump