What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Last Of Us (Most Awarded Video Game in History) - Coming to PS4

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im on right now about to make a party
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just beat it this morning.. what does Plus mean when you beat the game next to the difficulty
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just beat it this morning.. what does Plus mean when you beat the game next to the difficulty
    Basically u get to restart the game with all the upgrades u made with weapons and supplements
    That's the only difference I noticed
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭

Keep stats from last playthrough

• ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Last of Us is a classic
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea 🤬 was ill.. Naughty dog does it again
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    RichPorterOfTheIC Members Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dam i thought you keep all your weapons and 🤬 when you start a new game. 🤬 wack
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo how epic is this game??

I still havent playd it but it looks dope af
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My bad Carter, I would've played longer but my kids were 🤬 around and being crazy. Had to put an end to their shenanigans.
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    My bad Carter, I would've played longer but my kids were 🤬 around and being crazy. Had to put an end to their shenanigans.

It's cool, I was tryna get @intalect in the party but he said he had to go to work. Me & @playmaker88 on right now though.

• kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i just bought another ps3 for this game.. yall add me.. lilgoodie07 (old psn) is there a reload button online?? lmao i tried pressing everything
  • kanggoodie
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    I still havent played multiplayer
    thats funny cuz i aint even got on single player yet
  • VIBE
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    i just bought another ps3 for this game.. yall add me.. lilgoodie07 (old psn) is there a reload button online?? lmao i tried pressing everything

R1 or R2.
  • kanggoodie
    no lie... this game stole ALOT of mp mechanics from gears of war.. but it aint gears.. whole nother beast.. i love the pace of the game, but its alotta 🤬 s thats already too trill with the bow, smh... and for some reason they ALWAYS have a modded melee on them. i got 🤬 on earlier, 🤬 bowed me down, ran from around the corner, and then club my other 🤬 to death on some manhunt 🤬 ...
  • VIBE
    no lie... this game stole ALOT of mp mechanics from gears of war.. but it aint gears.. whole nother beast.. i love the pace of the game, but its alotta 🤬 s thats already too trill with the bow, smh... and for some reason they ALWAYS have a modded melee on them. i got 🤬 on earlier, 🤬 bowed me down, ran from around the corner, and then club my other 🤬 to death on some manhunt 🤬 ...

Soon as you get your 2x4, mod it. That's more important than having bombs and Molotovs.

1. Mod your 2x4 or machete first.

2. Mod nail bombs and Molotovs. Do not mod first aid unless you really need it.

3. Don't run when you're not around the enemy.

4. Run when you're outnumbered and are losing. You'll survive most of the time.

5. Lay traps, the nail bomb is GOAT. It's almost a one hit downer.

6. Do not run for your blue cans right away, chill back and wait for others to appear. Their guy went down, so they'll investigate. Also, if you down one, don't use the special execution, because if there's another guy around the corner, you're dead in the middle of that execution.

• kanggoodie
    edited August 2013

Soon as you get your 2x4, mod it. That's more important than having bombs and Molotovs.

6. Do not run for your blue cans right away, chill back and wait for others to appear. Their guy went down, so they'll investigate. Also, if you down one, don't use the special execution, because if there's another guy around the corner, you're dead in the middle of that execution.

bolded i already know cuz its common sense...

but the other ones are good points .. preciate it homie... add me lilgoodie07 .. imma 360 🤬 , so i got a mic and i talk lol
  • funkdocdamc

bolded i already know cuz its common sense...

but the other ones are good points .. preciate it homie... add me lilgoodie07 .. imma 360 🤬 , so i got a mic and i talk lol

lol me and playmaker talk on there, Vibe don't ever put his mic on tho. I heard him talk like once when we were playing Borderlands, and that was only a couple of words, ol' mute ass 🤬 🤬 . I'm not gonna be on until Sunday tho.
  • VIBE
    Gotdayum, I beasted.

I carried my team to a win. Whooped on the other team who had 30+ in rank. 13 downs, 14 executions.
  • kanggoodie
    Speaking of rank.. can anybody break down how rank works on this game? Its confusing AF
  • funkdocdamc
    Speaking of rank.. can anybody break down how rank works on this game? Its confusing AF
    1 week (7 matches) equals one level.
  • kanggoodie
    edited August 2013

yea i looked this 🤬 up and it really doesnt even work like that.. its no true ranking system.. i think it depends on how many survivors, the weeks, and the misisons.. its "suppose" to be based on your supplies earned

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Multiplayer-FAQ/m-p/40547361#U40547361

i know 1 week doesnt equate to one level cuz im already into week 5 and just got a 3 next to my name
  • funkdocdamc

yea i looked this 🤬 up and it really doesnt even work like that.. its no true ranking system.. i think it depends on how many survivors, the weeks, and the misisons..

i know 1 week doesnt equate to one level cuz im already into week 5 and just got a 3 next to my name

Oh well, 🤬 it then lol. I'm on this 🤬 now tho.
  • kanggoodie
    exhibit A

1093702_10201239975952692_656008047_o.jpg?oh=21962f9798378606ddfd1eaa9e2c510d&oe=5201C910&__gda__=1375919213_9ddfca31a6513d7f18e5bf18ed8a25af
  • willhustle
    willhustle Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I beat it yesterday I don't even want this no more. The game was good but I don't see any replay value in this game it just like the Uncharted games to me. I sold this yesterday for half of what I bought it for put that money up for the Fall releases. Now on to finishing Resident Evil Revelations.