What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

LADIES, WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON YOUR MAN....

Iheartheels
Iheartheels Members Posts: 25
edited May 2013 in The Powder Room
Ladies or men, what are your thoughts on your significant other keeping pictures of their exes on hand?!

My man has old pictures of his ex stashed away....i don't approve of them but he insists that "you don't get rid of pictures".

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Umm...and you are?
  • Iheartheels
    Does that matter?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You g'on find out if it does matter.

INB4 the IC Onslaught Interrogation.p
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 I love robbery and fraud. I'm a messy bitch who lives for drama Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Throw them 🤬 away. Unless they have kids together and the pictures are with their child(ren).
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if d pics are on hand - means d current relationship isnt serious yet
  • Iheartheels
    Not at all...no kids....he keeps them in a box but it still bothers me....i would understand if it's one but a whole stash....gtfoh
  • Iheartheels
    I just want to get rid of the damn pictures but I also want to respect him and his belongings....am i a 🤬 for wanting to get rid of old stuff?!
  • Squidward Tentacles
    Squidward Tentacles Members Posts: 189 ✭✭✭
    is he a hoarder?
  • Iheartheels
    No I don't think so...just thinks is wrong to get rid of pictures for some reason
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Dedicated. Determined. Disciplined. Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No I don't think so...just thinks is wrong to get rid of pictures for some reason

Wait...so you dont know if he's a hoarder?

• sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 I love robbery and fraud. I'm a messy bitch who lives for drama Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not at all...no kids....he keeps them in a box but it still bothers me....i would understand if it's one but a whole stash....gtfoh

Dude might be a hoarder or he still has feelings for his ex or both. smh

• Iheartheels
    ^^````i know so....the only thing he hoards is stupid pictures
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's dumb for letting u see them 🤬 ...or he just doesn't give a 🤬 . I got a bunch of old pics & momentos from past relationships in a box in my moms attic. I won't see them unless I'm purposely looking for them. Otherwise...outta sight, outta mind.
  • Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh..is he looking at these pics or are they in storage? Are they risque pics or just regular?

I mean they do represent a time of his life even if it was before you. I have photo albums that have some pics of exes and past lovers in them. I'm not about to throw them away either, that was a chapter of my life.

I don't have them out nor do I really even look at them, but I might want to in my old age.

Guess it just depends on the nature of the pics.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    edited May 2013
    I don't feel there is anything wrong with not getting rid of them, it's a part of his past, doesn't mean it's an active presence in the now or future.

If all that is bothering you is knowing he kept them and unless he constantly reminisces and relives the past, I'd say let it go. It's not that serious if what you have is secure and stable.
  • Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Dedicated. Determined. Disciplined. Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bull6599 wrote: »
    He's dumb for letting u see them 🤬 ...or he just doesn't give a 🤬 . I got a bunch of old pics & momentos from past relationships in a box in my moms attic. I won't see them unless I'm purposely looking for them. Otherwise...outta sight, outta mind.

This...
  • Batman.
    Batman. Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    haute wrote: »
    let me guess

He's light skin

Comes with the sensitive 🤬 territory

You'll have to deal

Whatchu tryna say about lightskin 🤬 , B.
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla I'm no hero... I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else. THC= The Healing ComponentGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sexy pics? He should get rid of them

Social pics? keep them

If you catch him going through the pics reminiscing then get rid of him and his pics cause he's just not that into you.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta STFUMembers Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breh for real?