What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

OFFICIAL 2013-2014 LOS ANGELES LAKERS THREAD

Comments

• Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixMembers Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My new wallpaper

tumblr_mra5dg6CIX1rhr6rzo1_1280.jpg
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found the goat Jeanie Buss playboys... I knew PJ would like his honey snatch with some fuzz... I'd tear Jeanie down ftw and maybe ebrc

307996487.jpg
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found the goat Jeanie Buss playboys... I knew PJ would like his honey snatch with some fuzz... I'd tear Jeanie down ftw and maybe ebrc

307996487.jpg

Smash.
  • joeyfkncrakk
  • joeyfkncrakk
  • joeyfkncrakk
    She kinda good at this... Makin me feel some type of wayyyyyyyyyyyyy

95350253.jpg

1387185137.jpg

1502628051.jpg
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Here's the last drop, hope u guys enjoy......LAKER NATION til the death of me!

1881387509.jpg
  • joeyfkncrakk
    edited August 2013
    Kobe playoff highlights from 2008-2012.... must see tv, no commercial breaks.... Kobe TOP 3 DOA ALL TIME

• DaBull
    DaBull It's a Movement Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    about 2 months from opening night. I think the team from last year that will fall off most will be Denver. Lake show should be able to grab mid tier playoff spot if healthy
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaBull wrote: »
    about 2 months from opening night. I think the team from last year that will fall off most will be Denver. Lake show should be able to grab mid tier playoff spot if healthy

The Lakers will definitely not be a mid tier playoff team. Teams 1-5 will be

OKC
    Clippers
    Spurs
    Warriors
    Rockets

Even if Denver does fall off like you predicted (which you have been wrong so you need to stop predicting NBA related stuff) they still go be better than the Lakers along with the Grizzlies. That's seven teams ahead of the Lakers and the Blazers and Mavs have improved so chances are the Lakers wont even make the postseason
  • northside7
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's Mamba's 35th. It's crazy he has spent more time in his whole life as a Laker than not one.
  • DaBull
    DaBull wrote: »

The Lakers will definitely not be a mid tier playoff team. Teams 1-5 will be

OKC
    Clippers
    Spurs
    Warriors
    Rockets

Even if Denver does fall off like you predicted (which you have been wrong so you need to stop predicting NBA related stuff) they still go be better than the Lakers along with the Grizzlies. That's seven teams ahead of the Lakers and the Blazers and Mavs have improved so chances are the Lakers wont even make the postseason

lol I disagree. we all been wrong about stuff that's y it's a prediction but I think the warriors will fall back this year as well as nuggets so mid tier of 5-6 is in play. we will see soon
  • northside7
    OhPee wrote: »
    Not a whole lot is known right now about the Los Angeles Lakers’ new black alternate jerseys. They’re called “Hollywood Nights” and will be worn for a handful of games. And the Lakers posted an Instagram video that’s sure to get all Kobe Bryant jersey aficionados stoked.

The Black Mamba shows his true colors. What’s not to like?

[img]http://ed_wp-content_v2.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/kobe-bryant-hollywood-nights-jersey-elite-daily-800x400.png[/img]

A must cop.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those cold. I'd actually wear that 🤬 .
    Any word on the, Lakers getting Lou Amundson? Read that he said they had a great meeting.
    Also read that Dantoni wants to turn Hill into a stretch 4 smh
  • joeyfkncrakk
    edited August 2013
    I don't want Amundson.. I know he has history with Dantoni but he's like a wacker version of J. Hill, he's been sitting the bench tough the past 2 years.. I'd rather bring back Odom
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cosign. That signing wouldn't have any significance.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had no idea Jeanie COT DAMN
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't really care for the black jerseys.. Black just doesn't feel right with the Lakers, i'd rather them wear the retro blue joints instead like the Heat did with the red jerseys... Just seems like a an attempt for Jim/Jeanie to try an rise jersey sales
  • newOldSchool
    newOldSchool Members Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Lots of people bolting the rockets into top 5 in the west. I still have some reservations. As much love as I have for shaw I don't think he the right fit for Denver and I think they will struggle a bit. I actually think the lakers will play well with Kobe out. That coach though man....what a 🤬 🤬 .
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kobe wont be out
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixMembers Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the Rockets will make the playoffs as for a top 5 position in the standings lets a come down for a minute
  • joeyfkncrakk
    edited August 2013
    I see Memphis slipping a bit with the departure of Coach Hollins, as well as Denver slipping to the bottom or out the picture with no George Karl, Iggy, or Gallo... Houston isn't complete either, who is their starting 4? Dwight Howard is funny if he thinks he can share the front court with Asik and he couldn't even mesh with the most unselfish big in the league Pau Gasol... We have action at a middle seed ftw, seeds 4-8 are open if Kobe is back to his usual tricks or close to it we will be in good position, especially with no more crying from Howard... Just watch how better this Lakers squad will be just chemistry wise, good things will happen this year I'm convinced
  • DaBull
    Mike Beasley would get spoon fed by Nash, not sure if the Shawn Williams signing leaves us with another roster spot.
This discussion has been closed.