What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

OFFICIAL 2013-2014 LOS ANGELES LAKERS THREAD

1757677787981»

Comments

• Jonah 2.0
    Jonah 2.0 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't have been surprised at all if Sacre was actually your favorite Laker.
  • Jonah 2.0
    TWCSN projected the starting 5 to be Nash, Kobe, Young, 🤬 , Hill w/ Lin, X, Johnson, Randle, and Sacre being the second unit
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nash, Young and 🤬 should all come off the bench.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth stew Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Jonah 2.0 wrote: »
    TWCSN projected the starting 5 to be Nash, Kobe, Young, 🤬 , Hill w/ Lin, X, Johnson, Randle, and Sacre being the second unit

I hope not. That's a terrible lineup.

Injury prone Nash should be out of the rotation and a mentor to Lin and the Rook at this point. Not to mention, Kobe doesn't mesh well with PGs who dominate the ball (like Nash has to do to be efficient), and Lin has had some experience playing off the ball in Houston.

Young can't exist with Kobe for long stretches. There's not enough ball to go around, and the defense would be atrocious.

Lin, Kobe, Wesley/Randle, 🤬 , Hill/Davis is what I would go with. Randle would be the Odom-esque player who gets rotated in at the 3, 4 and 5 spot to get him that much needed experience, until we find a lineup that works well. (We need to pick up Beasley for that 3 spot).

Hill plays wild and fouls like crazy, so Davis might prove to be a better starter.

🤬 needs to start IMO, because he's a proven product.
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time for new thread
  • Cliff Da Mont
    Cliff Da Mont Members Posts: 861 ✭✭✭
    Nash if healthy still a great player that will only make others better. Not dependable but if healthy, a great asset
  • Jonah 2.0
    Nash if healthy still a great player that will only make others better.

"I gotta say the nay no, my brotha" @ the bold

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk how you good disagree with nash being great if healthy

Id love to see him off ball sometimes
  • Jonah 2.0
    Probably because he's 40 years old and not the "great" player that he was even when healthy.
  • Cliff Da Mont
    Jonah 2.0 wrote: »
    Probably because he's 40 years old and not the "great" player that he was even when healthy.

He racked up like 10 assists in 1 half last year in a game towards end of season, he still got it...his game is all fundamentals, you don't lose that.
  • mdot
    mdot Members Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently Nash is feeling good this summer and not having issues with his nerves. Take that for whatever its worth.
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mdot wrote: »
    Apparently Nash is feeling good this summer and not having issues with his nerves. Take that for whatever its worth.

Nash will get reinjured first game of season....
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nash, Kobe, Johnson, 🤬 , Hill is a respectable starting line up

Lin, Henry, Young, Randle, Davis is not the worse bench we've ever had... (Clarkson gets his PT when Nash gets hurt)
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭

zerocool wrote: »

Nash will get reinjured first game of season....

• Cliff Da Mont
    If nerves are good Nash will be find for 20 minutes a game, just enough to be effective. Hate to see a great like him go out like he has been.

Nash 1 leg>>>any other pg on that roster
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A healthy Nash, even at this age would be a big help. would love for him to actually earn his money as well.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixMembers Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_n9labt6oyb1rhr6rzo1_500.jpg

Something for rich folks
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Nash was training with 'Rant and Russ the other day... That's huge if he is actually 100%, we deserve 1 good last dance with Nash..... Nash health is still a problem, just needs to keep the nerves controlled which ain't a simple task... But man would I be thrilled to see a true Nash/Kobe chemo for once old or not... 2 of the best who ever done it
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lakers spills hire Larry Holmes as ambassador smh yall love giving the flabby & sick a run....GP, Malone, & Nash brehs
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixMembers Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • OhPee
    OhPee Members Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love those old 80's-90's Laker jerseys before they converted to the style they play today.

That gold home jersey with the purple numbers instead of white...GOAT.
  • joeyfkncrakk
    This whole forum sucks without Laker talk.... Let's get back to work
This discussion has been closed.