What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

whatever happen to the youngins of the click

jeffbundles
jeffbundles Members Posts: 173 ✭✭
where is j hood

Comments

• YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was in Yonkers a few years ago to meet up with this Jamaican chick I was talking to and her fat cousin that waddles when she walks.....I could've swore I saw that little 🤬 ass 🤬 picking up trash off the Metro North train tracks....

anyway, what happened to that cornball, Baby Cham, that rocked with Flipmode? Then you had that wack 🤬 , Cardan, who was down with those lame Harlem World cats, he too pulled a disappearing act. Last I heard from him, he was on the radio with Cam and they were 🤬 on Mase. 🤬 said Mase gave him a Rolex for his birthday or some 🤬 , and then later on asked the 🤬 to give the watch back. LMAO!!!!!
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Juelz knew how to play his position...
  • jeffbundles
    yall member when young chris was on his 🤬 back in the days that dude fell the 🤬 off iunno why neef so quiet to
  • jeffbundles
    wheres nature???
  • Kellmill
    Kellmill Members, Writer Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever happened to that dude that used to make the year wrap up songs, where he talked about everything that happened during the year.
  • YapatnaJB
    YapatnaJB Members Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happened to this lil 🤬 ?

• A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kellmill wrote: »
    Whatever happened to that dude that used to make the year wrap up songs, where he talked about everything that happened during the year.

Lmao @ this...For multiple reasons...
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kellmill wrote: »

He wasnt no youngin...Mad Skillz is a ghostwriter to this day. Just heard his 'final wrap up' like 2 months ago.

He actually worked as a parking deck attendant at VCU... WHILE he was 'hot'
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yall member when young chris was on his 🤬 back in the days that dude fell the 🤬 off iunno why neef so quiet to

Chris still puts out a lot of music underground. Neef was never really nice, plus even from jump it was known Neef aint wanna be there

First song i heard from the Young Gunz summed it all up:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF8tKE0ik_k‎Cached

• CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    s2jepeka wrote: »

Chris still puts out a lot of music underground. Neef was never really nice, plus even from jump it was known Neef aint wanna be there

That's the Joe Budden joint.

• jeffbundles
    s2jepeka wrote: »

forreal i gotta look out for him then see what young chris is dealin with and i heard the young gunz track in other words chris was sayin while i was getting better you were slackin off and as a result you suck and the roc dont need you n i agree but we boys so let me hold ya hand and son you on the same track...

but remember state property was the 🤬 oschino sparks were the most slept on imo
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ The bushes is watchin'... Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    where is j hood

Remember when J-Hood was at Fridays and somebody threw on a Lox track over the speakers? J-Hood got up and said, "Somebody tryin' to violate. Let me go check 🤬 ." *walks around restaurant, sits back down* lol
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence I'm Faceless Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    where is j hood

Remember when J-Hood was at Fridays and somebody threw on a Lox track over the speakers? J-Hood got up and said, "Somebody tryin' to violate. Let me go check 🤬 ." *walks around restaurant, sits back down* lol

the funny thing is that he was at fridays in times square, wasn't nobody playing no song cause of him. I'm sure no one in there knew who the 🤬 he was. they probably just playing the damn radio.
  • jeffbundles
    where is j hood

LMAO that 🤬 cant catch no break ahhhh man my man walked around the resturant and not even one person asked if he was j hood
  • jeffbundles
    to me its crazy that j hood got kicked out i mean dude tatted d block on his neck if you remember that
  • mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭