What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Finally, some nice & raw footage from the Ruff Ryders/Cash Money tour

CirocObama
CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭

First off lemme just say, i was seriously hesitant about posting this cuz i always share rare gems i find but 🤬 here like to play cheap.

But i said 🤬 it, so here it is..

It's from this DVD which i was looking for a long time.

t24597nrcmd.jpg?partner=allrovi.com

+

This is what some of the DVD's include. Have that DMX in the studio footage with John Forte, it's out on Youtube, but haven't seen the rest.

Here's them talking about the DVD's on the news. I'm assuming this news cover is years old btw.

Comments

• CirocObama
    It pains me to watch less 🤬 dmx

What you mean, cuz you miss it? I do too.

I swear i love whenever he performs "Intro" off IDAHIH, crazy energetic & raw joint.
  • south4life
    south4life Bama Repesenta! Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually went to that tour when it came to North Carolina, my best friends mom got him tickets for his birthday and he was a huge Juvenile fan and he knew i was a big DMX fan so he invited me. That show was live as 🤬 and I loved when CMB would bring chicks up for the Back That Ass Up contest
  • CirocObama
    south4life wrote: »
    I actually went to that tour when it came to North Carolina, my best friends mom got him tickets for his birthday and he was a huge Juvenile fan and he knew i was a big DMX fan so he invited me. That show was live as 🤬 and I loved when CMB would bring chicks up for the Back That Ass Up contest

Nice. Who had the best performance (that day/night)?

Also, they said on Hot 97 that Nelly opened up for a few shows as well. Did he open up at that particular show too, if you can remember?
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭

I went in Minneapolis it was dope.
  • The Recipe
    edited May 2013
    CirocObama wrote: »

Also, they said on Hot 97 that Nelly opened up for a few shows as well. Did he open up at that particular show too, if you can remember?

I thought Nelly was part of the main show but in hindsight he had just dropped so I guess he could have been opening up for them, he performed in Minneapolis though the whole show was live though. I was heavy into CMR back then but the show was good production was poor though.
  • CirocObama
    The Recipe wrote: »

I thought Nelly was part of the main show but in hindsight he had just dropped so I guess he could have been opening up for them, he performed in Minneapolis though the whole show was live though. I was heavy into CMR back then but the show was good production was poor though.

Pretty sure he wasn't apart of the main show since he wasn't on the bill. Think he just opened up.

Word? What made you feel the production was poor?

Also, were you at the Hard Knock Life tour? If so, how was that in comparison?
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker 5 Star Stunna/The Most Offensive Poster In Hell/Inhale NiggaMembers Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Keep that rare DVD 🤬 comin cuz I 🤬 wit it 🤬

I might upload that Lyricists Lounge 🤬 States of America DVD fa yall 🤬 , summa yall 🤬 be don caught feelins watchin det 🤬 doe

Its prolly alotta forgotten 🤬 in dem old Source magazines that I never got a chance to look up

• A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON 30 Year Old Version Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • CirocObama
    SwampNigga wrote: »

I might upload that Lyricists Lounge 🤬 States of America DVD fa yall 🤬 , summa yall 🤬 be don caught feelins watchin det 🤬 doe

Its prolly alotta forgotten 🤬 in dem old Source magazines that I never got a chance to look up

My 🤬 .
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Mr. Fifth Letter Your ConscienceMembers Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmfao @ the super zoom on Eve's flat-ass. 🤬 was appalling.
  • south4life
    south4life Bama Repesenta! Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think we got there right before CMB got on stage. DMX by far had the best performance
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe wrote: »

Pretty sure he wasn't apart of the main show since he wasn't on the bill. Think he just opened up.

Word? What made you feel the production was poor?

Also, were you at the Hard Knock Life tour? If so, how was that in comparison?

In comparison to the Up in Smoke tour, RR/CMR had poor production no intros, monitors, it was over crowded some of the seats were terrible etc.....
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 I saw Wayne!
  • tharealest561
    tharealest561 Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭

@swampnigga I still got that DVD. They took that 🤬 region by region - bounce, screw, Crunk, bass.

Couple freestyle gems in there too. David Banner gettin the Free 🤬 C chant with bun was cool too

• Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice #YM Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good Footage. Who knew we were watching a legend and hip hop savior rock the crowd as a youngin? Shout out that 🤬 Tune.

#YMCMB
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn I Miss these days.Back then HipHop was flourishing and the south was taking over Heavy then
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker 5 Star Stunna/The Most Offensive Poster In Hell/Inhale NiggaMembers Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭

@swampnigga I still got that DVD. They took that 🤬 region by region - bounce, screw, Crunk, bass.

Couple freestyle gems in there too. David Banner gettin the Free 🤬 C chant with bun was cool too

I ain't expect it to be as in-depth as it was

Whats crazy doe is they could actually update the 🤬 and add Trap and Snap and Futuristic if it got that deep

That DJ Scream Heavy in the streets DVD pretty much pick up right there doe
  • tharealest561
    tharealest561 Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭

I ain't expect it to be as in-depth as it was

Whats crazy doe is they could actually update the 🤬 and add Trap and Snap and Futuristic if it got that deep

That DJ Scream Heavy in the streets DVD pretty much pick up right there doe

I'll have to check out that Heavy In The Streets, I havent seen that.

That 🤬 States though had so many underground artists gettin shine.

PNC stood out doing their lil jazz freestyle haha