What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Young Jeezy & CTE's "#Itsthaworld"

RickyRich
RickyRich RUCKWORLDMembers Posts: 13,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
With Young Jeezy and his CTE label set to release their upcoming EP in a couple days (May 30th), Jeezy decides to drop off the official art work for the project this evening.

Jeezy and his CTE label are about to release their new EP #Itsthaworld on May 30th. The project will feature new music from Jeezy and his newly signed Detroit group Doughboyz Cashout, as well as other previous CTE signees. Take a listen to Jeezy and Doughboyz new release from earlier today titled "Woke Up", off this upcoming EP.

Comments

• RickyRich
    who goin to download it
  • RickyRich
    nowadays its so many artists signing and leaving CTE, you don't know who the 🤬 is in the label... I wanna see the tracklist and features before I make the decision to download it or not... Jeezy still that 🤬 tho lol
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. This was supposed to come out like last summer

2. How you gon name your group's mixtape the same name as your most recent mixtape?

3. Who the 🤬 is still on CTE besides Jeezy and these Douboy dudes?

4. Ain't nobody on CTE any damn way...

5. So since ain't anybody on CTE, it's gonna be a bunch of old songs

6. ^^^^^
    Kinda 🤬 is that?

7. Buncha old stuff, from a group of 🤬 that ain't never released an album except for Freddie Gibbs & that other 🤬 that dissed Jeezy...

8. Douboyz ain't gon never realse an album

9. Jeezy don't know what the 🤬 he doin smh
  • RickyRich
    i 🤬 with jeezy but the moves he makes dont make no sense . you signing artist but aint putting them on .