What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

All You Can Eat Booty Buffet:!!! Japanese Men Pay $100 DOLLARS to Eat Some RANDOM CHICKS BOOTY!!!

2

Replies

  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't believe there's a market for that
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
  • Bussy_Getta Bussy_Getta STFUPosts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SKYLAR IS ONE FINE ASS BITCH GOOOOOTTT DMN!

    Anyways I need to apply....
    Young Stef
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 22,420 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SKYLAR IS ONE FINE ASS BITCH GOOOOOTTT DMN!

    Anyways I need to apply....

    wtf is this random ass quote.
    bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

    You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

    The Intelligent Waiver

    Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

    Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Real shit. The reason Japanese porn is so weird is because of the censorship.

    Those niggas can't see the essential parts that comprise porn, so they have to get creative; creative and weird.

    they jus started The censorship about 5 years ago..
    LUClENMelqartshtoopidVulcanRaven
  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoldChild wrote: »
    Forgot where I saw it, but I was watching one of the japanese porno shows where they had a booth just like that, and a nigga had to choose which one to fuck, but the catch was one of them was his mom.

    yea they do that nasty shyt.. one has moms others have sisters or daughters
    THIRDSUPREMEshtoopid
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SKYLAR IS ONE FINE ASS BITCH GOOOOOTTT DMN!

    Anyways I need to apply....
    caddo man wrote: »
    SKYLAR IS ONE FINE ASS BITCH GOOOOOTTT DMN!

    Anyways I need to apply....

    wtf is this random ass quote.

    Random outburst

    Guess she caught whatever @TrueRaPP has
    Bussy_Getta
  • Gold_CertificateGold_Certificate Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Real shit. The reason Japanese porn is so weird is because of the censorship.

    Those niggas can't see the essential parts that comprise porn, so they have to get creative; creative and weird.

    they jus started The censorship about 5 years ago..
    Falso.

    I've been downloading Japanese porn for over a decade bruh.
    If you could be ashamed of anything, it should be this.
    Bulletproof Wallets
  • Gold_CertificateGold_Certificate Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Real shit. The reason Japanese porn is so weird is because of the censorship.

    Those niggas can't see the essential parts that comprise porn, so they have to get creative; creative and weird.

    they jus started The censorship about 5 years ago..
    Falso.

    I've been downloading Japanese porn for over a decade bruh.
    If you could be ashamed of anything, it should be this.
    If I could be proud of anything, it should be that I had such good taste back then.
  • Bussy_Getta Bussy_Getta STFUPosts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoldChild wrote: »
    Forgot where I saw it, but I was watching one of the japanese porno shows where they had a booth just like that, and a nigga had to choose which one to fuck, but the catch was one of them was his mom.

    The fuckery
  • Gold_CertificateGold_Certificate Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Real shit. The reason Japanese porn is so weird is because of the censorship.

    Those niggas can't see the essential parts that comprise porn, so they have to get creative; creative and weird.

    they jus started The censorship about 5 years ago..
    Falso.

    I've been downloading Japanese porn for over a decade bruh.
    If you could be ashamed of anything, it should be this.
    If I could be proud of anything, it should be that I had such good taste back then.
    Touché.nh
    BelovedAfeniMelqartNkombeVulcanRaven
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    BoldChild wrote: »
    Forgot where I saw it, but I was watching one of the japanese porno shows where they had a booth just like that, and a nigga had to choose which one to fuck, but the catch was one of them was his mom.

    The fuckery

    That's exactly what I would name that show if I was its creator.

    'yo you catch that episode of 'the fuckery' last night? son picked the wrong one and ended up fuckin his great grandma... at least he didn't pick Jenna Jameson though amiright?'
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
    THIRDSUPREMECashmoneyDux
  • BelovedAfeniBelovedAfeni The Pimp Slap App 5150 NationPosts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭

    cutting back on recreational porn
    i only watch it for medicinal purposes now
    with a prescription of course
    SMMFH
    The Wombshifter
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 22,420 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darxwell wrote: »
    caddo man wrote: »
    I eat my wife ass. difference is I seen the ass get cleaned before I am face deep.

    I wonder if they have a health score at that bar.

    RestaurantInspections.jpg
    LOL And for our Non-Ass eaters...
    vagfax-miltonious-blog.jpg
    VAGFAX1.jpg

    ...VAGFAX: Cuz U Dont Know Where That Ho Been...

    dead!
    bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

    You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

    The Intelligent Waiver

    Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

    Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

  • Gold_CertificateGold_Certificate Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's the shells, they're counter-productive.
2
Sign In or Register to comment.