What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

I got that 🤬 : limited time thread: DragonBall Z battle of the gods scene.

BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone.Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2013 in Animania
Someone was in here who kept asking for the links to the movie, so I though, why not.

This thread is limited time for obvious reasons, I'll soon boot it to animania, but a mod will probably get to it before I do.

Comments

• MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You mad late, this has been seen for like a month, plus why would you put it in GnS & not in the DBZ thread in LCA?
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    You mad late, this has been seen for like a month, plus why would you put it in GnS & not in the DBZ thread in LCA?

I did.

It's old, but it has yet to be posted as far as I could tell, and I put it here because I know there are people that don't visit other forums. I'll be moving it soon anyway.

When I move it, or it gets move, I'm edited this thread into something completely different.
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FUUUUUUCK!!
  • Lurker6Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    still dont know if i wanna watch it or not
  • qawshunqawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this joint should be dope, they shoud've some how got brolly in the mix. I still don't see how he wasn't the end villain