What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Comments

• blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lemme take a moment to say hi to the smart guys and melo stans that said Durant is only more efficient with his shots than Melo because "he has Westbrook".

Durant's shooting with Westbrook: 51% 28ppg

Durant's shooting withOUT Westbrook: 49% 33ppg

Yayy! Y'all so smart!

16i9jis.jpg

U really think 5 games w/o Westbrook proves anything?? lol
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blu197 wrote: »
    Lemme take a moment to say hi to the smart guys and melo stans that said Durant is only more efficient with his shots than Melo because "he has Westbrook".

Yayy! Y'all so smart!

16i9jis.jpg

i really thought I knew what the 🤬 I was talmbout. KD 🤬 on me. lol

Co-sign.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next year the knicks vs nets 1st round series will be intriguing.Bulls,heat and pacers will get the top 3 seeds

Knicks will get that 4 nets will get that 5(or vice versa) and cancel each other out in a battle of fugazzy new york cup cake squads
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    aneed123 wrote: »
    first Avery was the problem and now PJ... SMH How about holding the players accountable?

Everybody is being held accountable. The players outside of Deron, Brook (at points), Wallace (at points) and Evans sucked
    yroholla wrote: »
    It really could be a management problem with Brooklyn....they the ones panicking firing coaches left n right instead of letting the coach and the team develop.....its clear they have no patience considering JJ n Deron are technically in their prime age wise so they want to win now but haven't quite figured out how to do that yet

They have too much high expectations, when they weren't built to achieve them this season.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pacers moppin atl.They're like 2 different teams at home and away

If they do go on and they can at least win a game in NY they'll beat the knicks

yea pacers in 6. Anyways you know what the funny thing about all those stupid ass transaction king made is? That actually convinced williams to stay. I mean if you think acquiring JJ takes your team to the next level you deserve that situation. Him, Melo and Dwight 🤬 me. Getting coaches fired, forcing yourself out of situations only to go to more 🤬 up situations and still not be 🤬 .
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088

Yayy! Y'all so smart!

16i9jis.jpg

So how many more PLAYOFF games will he have to do this to prove he's better than melo?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭

yea pacers in 6. Anyways you know what the funny thing about all those stupid ass transaction king made is? That actually convinced williams to stay. I mean if you think acquiring JJ takes your team to the next level you deserve that situation. Him, Melo and Dwight 🤬 me. Getting coaches fired, forcing yourself out of situations only to go to more 🤬 up situations and still not be 🤬 .

I think he realized the other option was dallas and cuban didn't even attend the meeting and he stayed for the extra dough

The nets were so desperate to have a star caliber player when they moved to brooklyn that they traded a lottery pick for gerald wallace and gave up all their expiring contracts and remaining cap space for joe johnson.If they were smart they woulda drafted lillard for insurance in case d will left and still had the space to sign dwight and add pieces

Pacers aren't consistent they can lose at home they lost to the 🤬 ass lakers at home but they have control and if they play how they usually do then it's a wrap for the knicks cuz the knicks do not play good vs teams that defend and rebound well
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088

I think he realized the other option was dallas and cuban didn't even attend the meeting and he stayed for the extra dough

The nets were so desperate to have a star caliber player when they moved to brooklyn that they traded a lottery pick for gerald wallace and gave up all their expiring contracts and remaining cap space for joe johnson.If they were smart they woulda drafted lillard for insurance in case d will left and still had the space to sign dwight and add pieces

Pacers aren't consistent they can lose at home they lost to the 🤬 ass lakers at home but they have control and if they play how they usually do then it's a wrap for the knicks cuz the knicks do not play good vs teams that defend and rebound well

Yea I guess the other options weren't good. I just think sometimes players look at the short term and he wasn't smart about it. As far as the pacers go I know they're inconsistent and that offense looks putrid sometimes but I think they beat the knicks for the same reasons the bulls always do
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nets getting a new coach isnt gona get them to play with more heart..wallace air balling lay ups n..kirk lockn up d will... joe johnson going 2 for 14 (choking nh) in game 7

That whole this is good experience is for the birds looks at the bills when they kept going to the superbowl and losing.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    This was the first year that this group was together. They should build on this. The goal next season is to win the division and get to the 2nd round.
  • greenwood1921
    edited May 2013
    I think the nets would do better with a different coach and philosophy.

Why not call a brooklyn native that I know still got a itch for coaching...

larry-brown.jpg
  • greenwood1921
    Jamaica wrote: »
    he'll quit in December

Or take you to the Finals.

Worth a shot. lol
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Knicks suck
  • 5th Letter
    Jamaica wrote: »
    he'll quit in December

Or take you to the Finals.

Worth a shot. lol

he coached the Nets back in the early 80's and quit with 10 games left.
  • blu197

Yayy! Y'all so smart!

16i9jis.jpg

So how many more PLAYOFF games will he have to do this to prove he's better than melo?

Really 🤬 the head 2 head match ups don't say KD is better than Melo..

securedownload?fid=Inbox&mid=2_0_0_1_2567062_AMnsHkgAAKyWUYcgjg0kCCbPGvI&pid=2&check_content_type=2&fullscan=1&YY=626050497&appid=YahooMailMobile&cred=YC2fsb1clubBzv3Jsukia8kYIibBgOyrRLO1_zLGY.J2WEXSntB1nCda&ts=1367810410&partner=ymail&sig=4lSK_YXgSaMA4w0ghSbLGw--

[img][/img]
  • blu197
    edited May 2013
    Kevin+Durant+personalized+jacket.PNGp14850080dt.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRQMDLCD65t1-kvby8sh1aE8zy5Kofr4X5fAcimLySe-dzrrXZrQ

Durant = Better career averages in almost every category despite being 5 years younger.

*shrug*

But I'm not even gonna try to out-stan a Kobe stan with 6 favorite teams.

#thunderUP

Not even stan'n but u just gon ignore the head 2 head stats like they dont mean 🤬 ... Ok bruh.. And better NBA career doesn't = better NBA player, that's like me callin Tp better than Cp3
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Melodramatic s jacket looks like a Sheriff s uniform lol
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Lord High Executioner Members Posts: 18,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    28 shots to get 27 points, scust
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »
    Nets getting a new coach isnt gona get them to play with more heart..wallace air balling lay ups n..kirk lockn up d will... joe johnson going 2 for 14 (choking nh) in game 7

That whole this is good experience is for the birds looks at the bills when they kept going to the superbowl and losing.

Anyone with a brain knows brooklyn want ever come close to winning anything, ever... They should trade Dwill to dallas... He doesn't give a 🤬 about winning.
  • greenwood1921
    LoL @ "better career doesn't equal better player".

Well damn. Lemme call up my boy that played D-1 football and won a national title with OU and tell'em I'm better than him since my squad beat his in high school. And I played better than him in both games.

Hol'up...

*Makes call*

*gets laughed at*

tumblr_lqo6ti2WbL1qbph67.gif

I ain't takin' advice from cheapseats stans ever again.