What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Comments

• P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I place all my bets in Vegas based on the opposite of what Bilfiger predicts....thank you to the clippers, and the bulls...bout to add a sink next to my sink in the bathroom just cuz based off this 🤬 's predictions.....and washed wade still clocking a 🤬 dough at the same time.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    spurs will not be denied
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess Tony Parker felt some type of way about people giving the crown to Steph Curry
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    I can't stand the fact that whenever a Spurs player misses a shot they immediately 🤬 for calls, it's annoying to watch throughout a game.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tim Duncan always throwing his hands up when a foul is called. Like he never committed a foul in his career.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ugh gotdammit curry again
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Curry hurt, damn.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's over.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC KING Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please get that boy some ankle insurance
  • iron man1
  • Matt-
    Matt- stew Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it was only a matter of time
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Curry's ankles must be made of curry chicken
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Curry has linguine ankles
  • ShencotheMC
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    How the 🤬 does he sprain his ankle so much..I never sprained my 🤬 once in years of ballin' lol.
  • Matt-
    steph not wearing the right shoes

3zO3y8h9oG_sneaker_StephenCurry_4.jpg
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BDB wrote: »
    How the 🤬 does he sprain his ankle so much..I never sprained my 🤬 once in years of ballin' lol.
    That 🤬 will sprain his ankles doing jumping jacks
  • ShencotheMC
    This whole "X stadium is the best crowd" 🤬 comes and goes so fast. Remember when Thunder had the "Oracle loudness"?
  • Matt-
    smh. this game whats on Steph's ankle
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Jack has 🤬 up in the last couple minutes...hogging the ball on that possession where he airballed the 3 and the turnover right now.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    I remember a few posters saying the Warriors would win in 5 after Game 2...prisoner of the moment dudes...
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spurs in 5
  • ShencotheMC
    Jack has 🤬 up in the last couple minutes...hogging the ball on that possession where he airballed the 3 and the turnover right now.

Jack must not have heard the play calls on those last few plays since its so loud
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    T-Mac sighting with the duck face. lol
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo yall seen nate robinson sister? She bad af