What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Comments

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lakers at their best , in ANY championship run...go ahead pick one.....
    This is the best the heat can play.....#unimpressed

This what everyone thought about the Bulls

Corrected.

Any lakers championship team....go head pick one...#ether....were light years ahead of this 🤬 ...struggling against superstar less teams depending on refs only to finally play to their best, and this is it??? Lmao they struggled against the lowly bulls who started bums like Nate Robinson....lollllll u mad? Chicago fans stay emotional groupie riding

Lakers went 7 vs the rockets without tmac and yao.You're a wigga idiot who makes no sense

Foh you mascot clown you serve no purpose except for target practice

Lakers depleted and limping away like you on the reg...with a 🤬 leader.

Fixed

• Crude_
    Crude_ Legend Members Posts: 19,965 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pivotal game 4 and 5 coming up.

If the Pacers win game 4 it could get interesting if Miami wins game 4 its over in 5.
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @bilfiger tore his ankle up playing church league basketball....no wonder mr charmin ultra double quilted d rose is his hero. 🤬 🤬 roll together.

Espn/TNT ball gagging of brons post game was disgusting....he has a 20 something year old who's skinny as 🤬 guarding him. They gotta let the 🤬 go, 🤬 makes games unbearable to watch
  • south4life
    south4life Bama Repesenta! Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    south4life wrote: »
    The Pacers went away from their inside game and let Stephenson start jacking up jumpers

Cosign Miami doesn't have a player over 6'10 and Indy got big a big time size advantage on the block but reverted to taking jumpers.

Actually both Bosh and Birdman are 6'11

Still undersized centers heck we got small forwards in the league that are 6'9 or 6'10.

True but there's not too many 7 footers In the league these days, Most are 6'11 down to 6'9 at center.

The big man is a fading breed in the league not but a few true big men.

I remember watching Open Court and they talking bout how Dirk changed the game for big men, dude is 7 foot playing Small or Power Forward and they were saying kids aren't taught how to play post ball because they want to play with finesse instead of fundamental skills
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭

Corrected.

Any lakers championship team....go head pick one...#ether....were light years ahead of this 🤬 ...struggling against superstar less teams depending on refs only to finally play to their best, and this is it??? Lmao they struggled against the lowly bulls who started bums like Nate Robinson....lollllll u mad? Chicago fans stay emotional groupie riding

Lakers went 7 vs the rockets without tmac and yao.You're a wigga idiot who makes no sense

Yao and Ron both played, Yao went out at end you never watched basketball in ya life ass 🤬 ...duck tales can't mask the fact that you stay getting sonned...word to you the only 🤬 in skinny jeans with a Nate Robinson jersey in all of Chicago. Cabrini green don't know you, word to the G's.

Bulls depleted and limping away like you on the reg...with a 🤬 leader.

Ron artest was never a superstar and yao didn't play after game 3.The Lakers went 7 with a team without their 2 best players period

Caprini green was destroyed years ago you simpleton pig.I live out west not up north and never lived in the projects this aint candyman 🤬 .Lol @ this wigga talkin bout them old ass projects in 2013
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chuck is dumb
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Pacers went away from their inside game and let Stephenson start jacking up jumpers

Cosign Miami doesn't have a player over 6'10 and Indy got big a big time size advantage on the block but reverted to taking jumpers.

Actually both Bosh and Birdman are 6'11

Still undersized centers heck we got small forwards in the league that are 6'9 or 6'10.

True but there's not too many 7 footers In the league these days, Most are 6'11 down to 6'9 at center.

The big man is a fading breed in the league not but a few true big men.

I remember watching Open Court and they talking bout how Dirk changed the game for big men, dude is 7 foot playing Small or Power Forward and they were saying kids aren't taught how to play post ball because they want to play with finesse instead of fundamental skills
    Which is crazy because Dirk won his ring playing aggressive and playing like a PF.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since the Jordan era only Shaq has been a dominate big man.

Jordan killed 🤬 when great bigs was in the league.

It's Jordan fault that teams rather have their best player a perimeter player.

I hate when 🤬 say no more bigs in the league cuz when they was they wasn't winning 🤬 .
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭

Corrected.

Yao and Ron both played, Yao went out at end you never watched basketball in ya life ass 🤬 ...duck tales can't mask the fact that you stay getting sonned...word to you the only 🤬 in skinny jeans with a Nate Robinson jersey in all of Chicago. Cabrini green don't know you, word to the G's.

Bulls depleted and limping away like you on the reg...with a 🤬 leader.

Ron artest was never a superstar and yao didn't play after game 3.The Lakers went 7 with a team without their 2 best players period

Caprini green was destroyed years ago you simpleton pig.I live out west not up north and never lived in the projects this aint candyman 🤬 .Lol @ this wigga talkin bout them old ass projects in 2013

You a pick up 🤬 ...when you call, we don't pick up 🤬 .

Go watch baseball, you don't know jack about no basketball. Nobody ass 🤬 .
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is there a discussion about the Lakers going on?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Akeem that 🤬 but he won when Jordan left.

And Duncan that 🤬 too.

I'll take Shaq over all them 🤬 though.

• Tommy bilfiger
    Pacers dropped a dud tonight.They better win game 4 or it's a wrap and even if they do miami will prolly close em out in 6
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Vox Populi Members Posts: 22,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    There are financial factors as well, it's hard for a mid-small market team to market their franchise wit a big man at the helm.

"Oooh, look at the crossovers" >>>>>> "Oooh, look at the way he gets position before the ball comes"
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol at that stack bundles references.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited May 2013
    He was called wacc bundles for a reason.I remember ali vegas bodied that wacc ass 🤬
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what the 🤬 is going on in here?
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven I don't knowMembers Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is why NFL>>>NBA. NBA is too predictable. Why even watch these series when we know the Heat vs Spurs is the finals and most likely the Heat will win? NFL the Ravens proved the world wrong which made NFL more exciting. The Pats losing both Super Bowls and the Packers getting eliminated was not predictable.
  • VulcanRaven
    Why is there a discussion about the Lakers going on?
    Because the Lakers>>>>>>>>>>> the Rockets
  • Matt-
    Matt- stew Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This 🤬 is over..

Yo pacer fans are never in here during the game

Name names
  • VulcanRaven
    this is why NFL>>>NBA. NBA is too predictable. Why even watch these series when we know the Heat vs Spurs is the finals and most likely the Heat will win? NFL the Ravens proved the world wrong which made NFL more exciting. The Pats losing both Super Bowls and the Packers getting eliminated was not predictable.

So why you in this thread you black bastard?
    LOL I came in here to obviously state my disappointment with the current series,especially the grizzlies SMH. anyone who bet on these series and don't put it on the Heat or Spurs are idiots.
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013

So why you in this thread you black bastard?
    LOL I came in here to obviously state my disappointment with the current series,especially the grizzlies SMH. anyone who bet on these series and don't put it on the Heat or Spurs are idiots.
    Tried to edit before you quoted. Lol oh well. But you cant come in a nba thread and be like nfl>>>>nba because most 🤬 wont agree.
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matt- wrote: »
    This 🤬 is over..

Yo pacer fans are never in here during the game

Name names

Miltown and kamp aka that 🤬 in 10th grade