What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Comments

• HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is there a discussion about the Lakers going on?
    Because the Lakers>>>>>>>>>>> the Rockets

🤬 outta here 🤬 .
  • Matt-
    Matt- stew Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matt- wrote: »
    This 🤬 is over..

Yo pacer fans are never in here during the game

Name names

kamp aka that 🤬 in 10th grade

Smh.. 2nd time you've . Man nevermind.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lakers at their best , in ANY championship run...go ahead pick one.....
    This is the best the heat can play.....#unimpressed

This what everyone thought about the Bulls

Corrected.

Any lakers championship team....go head pick one...#ether....were light years ahead of this 🤬 ...struggling against superstar less teams depending on refs only to finally play to their best, and this is it??? Lmao they struggled against the lowly bulls who started bums like Nate Robinson....lollllll u mad? Chicago fans stay emotional groupie riding

Lakers went 7 vs the rockets without tmac and yao.You're a wigga idiot who makes no sense

Foh you mascot clown you serve no purpose except for target practice

Yao and Ron both played, Yao went out at end you never watched basketball in ya life ass 🤬 ...duck tales can't mask the fact that you stay getting sonned...word to you the only 🤬 in skinny jeans with a Nate Robinson jersey in all of Chicago. Cabrini green don't know you, word to the G's.

Bulls depleted and limping away like you on the reg...with a 🤬 leader.

Ron artest was never a superstar and yao didn't play after game 3.The Lakers went 7 with a team without their 2 best players period

Caprini green was destroyed years ago you simpleton pig.I live out west not up north and never lived in the projects this aint candyman 🤬 .Lol @ this wigga talkin bout them old ass projects in 2013

You a pick up 🤬 ...when you call, we don't pick up 🤬 .

Go watch baseball, you don't know jack about no basketball. Nobody ass 🤬 .

Ohhhh, so THIS is the kinda 🤬 you think is funny. Okay.

Got it.
  • greenwood1921
    775168187.jpg?1369624462

Damn, he been workin' on that outfit since like January. And this the 🤬 ' thanks he gets. smh
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a yellow spider man? he lost for wearing that 🤬 on national television
    ol "hey ma look what I made" 🤬
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is why NFL>>>NBA. NBA is too predictable. Why even watch these series when we know the Heat vs Spurs is the finals and most likely the Heat will win? NFL the Ravens proved the world wrong which made NFL more exciting. The Pats losing both Super Bowls and the Packers getting eliminated was not predictable.

You do know the Patriots, Steelers, Ravens and Colts been in the Superbowl 12 times between each other in the past 13 years

Not exactly hard to tell who's coming out of the AFC
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Since the Jordan era only Shaq has been a dominate big man.

Jordan killed 🤬 when great bigs was in the league.

It's Jordan fault that teams rather have their best player a perimeter player.

I hate when 🤬 say no more bigs in the league cuz when they was they wasn't winning 🤬 .

This is part of why the "Heat have no big men so they're soft down low" in comparing to those 90's Bulls teams gets interesting. In a sense it's true they have no dominant inside presence offensively, but when people bring up those 90's Bulls teams are we really going to pretend that Luc Longley, Bill Wennington and Bill Cartwright were killing it in the paint? I mean the Bulls had players like Stacy King, Brian Williams (Bison Dele) etc. as centers/pf's in the paint they didn't have all star caliber talent at center. Best "big man" they ever had was Rodman and he was barely 6'9 I think.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    775168187.jpg?1369624462

He don't know that L is a blessing in disguise. He was gonna do some arrest-able 🤬 if the Pacers woulda won, you can tell by lookin at him. Now he's gonna take his ass home and watch highlights while he drinks himself to sleep...

Reggie Miller completely got thrown off when they showed him and said "That made me lose my train of thought. A yellow spiderman?"
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like i kept saying, Pacers can't expect the Heats bench to keep playing like ass forever. As far as im concerned the Heat haven't played one complete game yet where everyone is clicking on all cylinders
  • BlackThor356
    BlackThor356 Members Posts: 850 ✭✭✭✭
    i told yall, the Rudy 🤬 trade wasnt a good one

too many times in the offseason teams try to prepare for the regular season instead of the playoffs
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    i told yall, the Rudy 🤬 trade wasnt a good one

too many times in the offseason teams try to prepare for the regular season instead of the playoffs

It was a good trade...they got rid of a bloated contract of an overrated player. They wouldn't have gone further with him.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Vox Populi Members Posts: 22,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Hole up...

🤬 really think Rudy 🤬 is the answer? Barely shootin 40% from the field Rudy 🤬 ????? Same 🤬 that took shots away from Randolph and Gasol Rudy 🤬 ????? Aight...
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Regardless of how y'all feel they could use Rudy in the series. Memphis needs to get a perimeter scorer next season.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Ethan Strauss ‏@SherwoodStrauss 26 May

Memphis really could have used the Rudy 🤬 some people thought Rudy 🤬 was.

This applies to the few who really think Rudy 🤬 is this guy who would have had an impact on their series.
  • greenwood1921
    edited May 2013
    The real problem is Memphis ain't as good as 🤬 wanted THEM to be.

🤬 been praying for the last 3 years that Memphis could beat the Thunder while nitpicking every thing they could about the thunder, and then when they beat a Russ-less OKC in 5 nailbiters, those nikkas busted a nutt --

-- Meanwhile those same nikkas ignored the glaring flaws memphis has in the process.
  • infamous114
    edited May 2013
    Memphis needs to add a couple wing players...one who strictly shoots like a JJ Reddick. They tried to sign Ray Allen in the offseason last year.
  • greenwood1921
    edited May 2013
    Memphis needs to add a couple wing players...one who strictly shoots like a JJ Reddick. They tried to sign Ray Allen in the offseason last year.

Their window is closing too. Contrary to popular belief, they ain't no spring chickens. Gasol is in his prime, but his knock-kneed ass is only a couple years and a couple more injuries from being like his brother.

Z-Bo is a old, glorified journeyman.
    Same with Tony Allen.

Bayless is borderline bust, Conley is aight, but he's riding on coattails behind those bigs and their defense.

And for some reason, they don't want to give an extention to their best asset...

hop.gif

When "got next" goes wrong.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn time to bring big country and sharif abdoul rahim back
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Pondexter allegedly only 25.

But I can see how he would get put in old journeyman group. 🤬 look old enough to be my pops.
  • greenwood1921
    edited May 2013
    BDB wrote: »
    Pondexter allegedly only 25.

But I can see how he would get put in old journeyman group. 🤬 look old enough to be my pops.

25???

That nikka look and play like he's 40.

🤬 is bald with a receding hairline at the same damn time.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqLjJOBS89rD0r4aHdVjCEcd7iDC4XqD5IygptWiaUj6IALUw4

I guess him and his 6 points per game will be around for a while then.