What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Comments

• DaBull
    DaBull It's a Movement Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if the spurs win the finals , is there a point guard Not named Magic or Isaiah that will have a better résumé than Tony Parker??
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rudy 🤬 one of the most overrated players in the NBA. He's nice.....................on 2k.
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters 'Sippi LandMembers Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    402aa6325b8ae5828734184c2bfe04fc_zpsbe6ab0cb.jpeg

th-that's all.....
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters 'Sippi LandMembers Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    But in all seriousness, we had one of our best years again... while I'm not living in Memphis anymore. I think it shows that we are in desperate need of some perimeter offense and we need to SIGN Hollins ASAP. Our defense is solid but we need to act swiftly because some of our best players are not going to be able to continuously play like this for the next few years. We don't have many more chances.

At least we beat the 🤬 ass Clippers, 🤬 damn. Even though we got the broom, at least 3 of those games were close near the end. Good job/game/effort to the Spurs, I'd like to see one of my favorite all-time players T-Mac get a ring... but I gotta go with whoever is coming out of the ECF because that would be like cheering on somebody who 🤬 you.

The word of the day is ambivalence...
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Kobe stans dont want to see heat/spurs. Y'all know why.

They gonna be depressed watchin that.Timmy gets that 5 or the king gets his 2nd title and finals mvp

Damn bruh, so you hedging your bets as this series being a win / win for you just because "kobe is automatically screwed"...

Get the 🤬 outta here... Pick one side or the other, don't try to act like you'll be happy whoever wins... You've been running round here saying "king king king" for the last 4 years.... But now you're a little scared he'll lose, so you want to shift the attention to Kobe and act like you'll still be good if (when?) they get beat? Cop out, 🤬 outta here....

Kobe and Tim have always been my 2 fav players in the NBA... And I just want Lebron to lose.. that's my position. I'm not playing both sides.
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Woah31-6th Sense: The Moment I knew Who Would Win the Title:
    =========================================

2011 - Dirk Sweeps Lakers: If you sweep the greatest coach of all on his LAST YEAR in the game... I knew right then, during that series, the passion Dirk was playing with... I knew they would beat the heat (only person in world that predicted it in 6 games)

2012 - When Lebron turned stoned face against the Celtics in the Game 6 eastern Conference finals... After the GAME 6, I knew it was over for the thunder... And I hate Lebron.... But I knew he was on a mission to prevent ridicule for another year straight as he would've been the first superstar in sports history on suicide watch, LITERALLY... I predicted Heat in 5 (only person in world), and thats what happened

2013 - When the Spurs just wouldn't quit against Golden State... Golden state should've won that series.. But it comes a point where you can just see a team isn't going to die, playing with passion and heart because they just want it badder.... This is when I knew the Grizzlies didn't stand a chance, and I feel neither does the heat....

Spurs in 6 over heat.... (I'll admit, this is the least confident I've ever been on these picks, but I hear prayer does work... Might not work as well as the other years since everybody else gone hop on the spurs 🤬 now.. Won't be as much of an upset)

Book mark this post.
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn Z-bo choked this whole series
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im not trying to dismiss Indiana but lets just sat Miami gets to the finals.

Does San Antonio have a player that can guard Lebron?

No but they capable of keeping everyone else in check though. Don't know if they go do it but they're capable
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If its Heat-Spurs:

1)Duncan cant do anyt more harm to Miami than Hibbert is doing, so Mia can manage that.

2) Washed Wade SHOULD still be able to outplay Washed Ginobli

3) Only way Spurs win is if their best player, Parker, does more damage than Miami's best, Lebron. Aint happenin.

• infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Lol I refuse to speak on Heat-Spurs until I see my squad hoist a potential 3rd straight Eastern Conference title. We have a chance to put a strangle hold on this series tonight.
  • south4life
    south4life Bama Repesenta! Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having Birdman instead of Turiaf this makes us alot better at rebounding and he is a better scorer then Ronny plus Bosh is healthy this time so we are a better team then last year, Indiana took us for granted and just assumed they got us this year because they got Roy Hibbert
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    If its Heat-Spurs:

1)Duncan cant do anyt more harm to Miami than Hibbert is doing, so Mia can manage that.

2) Washed Wade SHOULD still be able to outplay Washed Ginobli

3) Only way Spurs win is if their best player, Parker, does more damage than Miami's best, Lebron. Aint happenin.

It all about the role players... The stars/ washed stars will get theirs...

I feel our role players are better than there's...
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im not trying to dismiss Indiana but lets just sat Miami gets to the finals.

Kwahi with help D...
  • Matt-
    Matt- stew Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think everyone would agree that the Bulls are the most dominant team from the 90's- Present day. But who would be #2? Even if the spurs lose in this years finals, would anyone put their 'dynasty' above that of the Lakers? If they win the finals, do they solidy their spot as the 2nd best dynasty or team or whatever you want to call it of the 90s-present day?
  • DaBull
    Matt- wrote: »
    I think everyone would agree that the Bulls are the most dominant team from the 90's- Present day. But who would be #2? Even if the spurs lose in this years finals, would anyone put their 'dynasty' above that of the Lakers? If they win the finals, do they solidy their spot as the 2nd best dynasty or team or whatever you want to call it of the 90s-present day?

Well they both would have 5 rings right? I'd still say L.A. because they also went to the Finals two more times and loss since then.

and LA truly had to rebuild where as the spurs had the luxury of keeping the same "core" together
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc 16th & UMembers Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marc gasol = fake big man 🤬 still couldn't post up Boris Diaw
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Lord High Executioner Members Posts: 18,152 ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe from consistency standpoint, it still Lakers above them cause them 🤬 never dominated or won back to back
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

the league doesnt have a player that can guard Lebron

• Matt-
    Matt- stew Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭

lol does anybody?
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ Paul doin a pretty good job.

Lebron takin Paul into the post and scoring @ will.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    marc123 wrote: »

the league doesnt have a player that can guard Lebron

lol does anybody?

Paul George is doing a pretty good job on him now minus that one horrible play in OT. Lou Deng was solid against him in the past. Paul Pierce has had his number a few times. I didnt say stop him but at least contain him for a few games.

Lol sure doing a good job to the point he had George like this in Game 3

775166919.jpg?1369624187
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    we need to SIGN Hollins ASAP.

Thru all the hype, the hyperbole, and the 🤬 -- ^^^ THAT'S real talk.

When I see memphis, that's what I see, a well coached defensive team. None of the individual players impress me really. Just a good ass coach ham&egg'n it with what he has to win...

...Yet his contract can't get a run.

Y'all had a good year, but errbody on that squad should be expendable except for Hollins and maybe Allen and Gasol. Y'all should make sure Allen retires a grizz (which will be in the next few years or so) and try picking up a couple younger bigs to fill in for Z-Bo. Alot easier to find shooters and perimeter players than skilled bigs.

Y'all didn't get to the WCF by having a bunch of shooters and talent on the perimeter so it would be a mistake to go out switching your style up just to get some.
  • DaBull
    edited May 2013
    Royce Young @dailythunder about 11 minutes ago
    LeBron on flopping: "Any way you can get an advantage over the opponent to help your team win, so be it."

^^^ from the face of the current generation of superstars smh
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marc123 wrote: »
    lol @ Paul doin a pretty good job.

Lebron takin Paul into the post and scoring @ will.

basically. Lebron got in his head in game 2 by dappin' him up.

I don't give a 🤬 what nobody say -- it's alot easier to play tough against your opponent when you either don't like them or you avoid all of his attempts to befriend you -- at least in the heat of the game.

Especially when you're obviously overmatched.

I dig Magic and Zeke doin' that 🤬 back in the day, because they were on similar levels in their prime at the same time.

But when you're the 300 and they're the Persians --- 🤬 that. Don't bow to that muhfucka unless your teammate is about to use your back as a springboard.

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    DaBull wrote: »
    Royce Young @dailythunder about 11 minutes ago
    LeBron on flopping: "Any way you can get an advantage over the opponent to help your team win, so be it."

^^^ from the face of the current generation of superstars smh

Of course he wouldn't have a problem with flopping, the Heat are the biggest floppers in the league