What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Comments

• infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
  • Matt-
    Matt- stew Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on the ESPN website and I look at the poll in regards to who's winning tonight...Illinois, Oklahoma and Massachusetts will ALWAYS vote against us lol.

What bout alaska? Lol

What about Ohio?
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    edit
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    ocelot wrote: »
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    If its Heat-Spurs:

1)Duncan cant do anyt more harm to Miami than Hibbert is doing, so Mia can manage that.

2) Washed Wade SHOULD still be able to outplay Washed Ginobli

3) Only way Spurs win is if their best player, Parker, does more damage than Miami's best, Lebron. Aint happenin.

It all about the role players... The stars/ washed stars will get theirs...

I feel our role players are better than there's...

No it's not...and no they won't. Both are cliches. The only player in the series who would fall under that category is Lebron.

Wade can be contained (knee). Bosh can be contained (soft). Duncan can be contained (see Bogut). Ginobli can be contained. (age).

Parker would need to play lights out for them to win, plus SA would need mediocre series from Wade and Bosh.

Danny Green, Kawhi Leonard, and Matt bonner are not winning 4 out of 7 games. They WILL make clutch buckets, but they wont win a series.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited May 2013
    There's been 2 articles in the last 2 days talking about D-Wade being an insufferable 🤬 player lol.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    bgoat wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    DaBull wrote: »
    Royce Young @dailythunder about 11 minutes ago
    LeBron on flopping: "Any way you can get an advantage over the opponent to help your team win, so be it."

^^^ from the face of the current generation of superstars smh

No different than what's always been said. Was Dennis Rodman not looked at as not only one of the best defenders, but best floppers as well? Ask Karl Malone how he feels about Rodman drawing offensive fouls flopping lol

This the 🤬 I don't understand. I know James have made some questionable decisions in the past. That's a part of learning. But people act like this younger generation started this flopping 🤬 . Plenty of old Vets use flopping.

As far as giving daps to an opponent, that 🤬 Magic said the other night made me want to slap the 🤬 out of him.

🤬 you was out there kissing Isiah Thomas like y'all was 🤬 . GTFOH!!

To many everything bad with basketball starts and ends with LeBron James. Basketball was perfect, full of players who hated each other, fought every night, and won titles playing 1 on 5
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If its Heat-Spurs:

1)Duncan cant do anyt more harm to Miami than Hibbert is doing, so Mia can manage that.

3) Only way Spurs win is if their best player, Parker, does more damage than Miami's best, Lebron. Aint happenin.

No it's not...and no they won't. Both are cliches. The only player in the series who would fall under that category is Lebron.

Wade can be contained (knee). Bosh can be contained (soft). Duncan can be contained (see Bogut). Ginobli can be contained. (age).

Parker would need to play lights out for them to win, plus SA would need mediocre series from Wade and Bosh.

Danny Green, Kawhi Leonard, and Matt bonner are not winning 4 out of 7 games. They WILL make clutch buckets, but they wont win a series.

Nobody on the Heat can contain Duncan like Bogut did... And didn't Duncan still average 17 and 10 that series? I'll take Danny Green and Kwahi over Super Mario and Barrier anyday and twice on Sunday. Joesph cancel out Cole and Neal cancels Ray Allen since their both having bad playoff seasons.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's been 2 articles in the last 2 days talking about D-Wade being an insufferable 🤬 player lol.

How many times can he get the benefit of the doubt
  • ocelot
    *Battier
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    woah316 wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Kobe stans dont want to see heat/spurs. Y'all know why.

They gonna be depressed watchin that.Timmy gets that 5 or the king gets his 2nd title and finals mvp

Damn bruh, so you hedging your bets as this series being a win / win for you just because "kobe is automatically screwed"...

Get the 🤬 outta here... Pick one side or the other, don't try to act like you'll be happy whoever wins... You've been running round here saying "king king king" for the last 4 years.... But now you're a little scared he'll lose, so you want to shift the attention to Kobe and act like you'll still be good if (when?) they get beat? Cop out, 🤬 outta here....

Kobe and Tim have always been my 2 fav players in the NBA... And I just want Lebron to lose.. that's my position. I'm not playing both sides.

This 🤬 scared.It's a lose lose duke,people of your ilk will be sick to their stomachs cuz your worst nightmare is about to happen.Either Duncan gettin that 5th or Lebron getting his 2nd title and 2nd finals mvp to continue to add to his legacy that's still being written,it's only a matter of time before the debates become Jordan and Lebron.Sidekicks for 8 years are irrelevant in GOAT debates
  • DaBull
    DaBull It's a Movement Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bellinelli, Korver, Redick, Dorell Wright, ........alot of shooters available this summer
  • S2J
    edited May 2013
    If its Heat-Spurs:

Nobody on the Heat can contain Duncan like Bogut did... And didn't Duncan still average 17 and 10 that series? I'll take Danny Green and Kwahi over Super Mario and Barrier anyday and twice on Sunday. Joesph cancel out Cole and Neal cancels Ray Allen since their both having bad playoff seasons.

Contain Duncan for what? Lol Like i said, NOTHING Duncan could do will outdo what Hibbert is doing. Hibbert is KILLING Miami. As good as Duncan is playin, he aint gon hurt u like that. He'll put up his 18 n 10 n keep it movin.

The 2nd part is your opinion: You'll take Danny-fuking-Green...and Kwahi Leonard (who'll be matched up against..you know)...over Ray Allen, Battier, Haslem, Cole, Chalmers? Guys who were just here last year? And Corey Joseph cancels out Cole? Aight.

Good luck.
  • S2J
    edited May 2013
    aka40Cal wrote: »
    Tough call on tonights game. I think the Pacers will make the necessary adjustments towards Lebron and the post. Indiana will win tonight.

= doubling, which = Battier or Shuttlesworth gon have a break out game.

Those are 2 guys i'd bet money not to slum it up for a whole series. They're due.
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bellinelli, Korver, Redick, Dorell Wright[\B],........alot of shooters available this summer

Son needs to come back in place of miller and battier/allen.

• ocelot
    If its Heat-Spurs:

Contain Duncan for what? Lol Like i said, NOTHING Duncan could do will outdo what Hibbert is doing. Hibbert is KILLING Miami. As good as Duncan is playin, he aint gon hurt u like that. He'll put up his 18 n 10 n keep it movin.

The 2nd part is your opinion: You'll take Danny-fuking-Green...and Kwahi Leonard (who'll be matched up against..you know)...over Ray Allen, Battier, Haslem, Cole, Chalmers? Guys who were just here last year? And Corey Joseph cancels out Cole? Aight.

Good luck.
    Yeah I do... you act like we haven't been in the playoffs for 14 years... We're vets bruh and we have the best coach in the game.... Danny 🤬 Green has been our MVP in the playoffs by containing Curry and Connolly and hitting his shots.

You place your faith on Barrier, Chambers, and Cole like they've been playing well this post series... Pop has 9 days to figure out how to contain them... If they hit their shots let last finals than ill shake their hand and buy them a drink.

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    espn either setting themselves up 2 hang themselves... or need 2 play powerball with all the predicting they are doing..
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If its Heat-Spurs:

Good luck.
    Yeah I do... you act like we haven't been in the playoffs for 14 years... We're vets bruh and we have the best coach in the game.... Danny 🤬 Green has been our MVP in the playoffs by containing Curry and Connolly and hitting his shots.

You place your faith on Barrier, Chambers, and Cole like they've been playing well this post series... Pop has 9 days to figure out how to contain them... If they hit their shots let last finals than ill shake their hand and buy them a drink.

Come on B.....
  • S2J
    edited May 2013
    If its Heat-Spurs:

Good luck.

Green, Leonard, Joseph, Splitter, Blair, and Neal are not vets. The little playoff experience they have consists of gettign bounced out the 1st round....Aside from the big 3, SA is actually a bunch of youngins.

Haslem is a 2-time champ and money w/ that open J.

Ray Allen is Ray Allen. He demands the benefit of the doubt.

Shane battier is a pro's pro. He demands the benefit of the doubt.

Chalmers and Cole play with borrowed confidence from Lebron Lol. We will see, but i cant see how 1 or 2 series worth of SA's bench 'showing up' outdoes a championship bench in MIA.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danny 🤬 Green has been our MVP in the playoffs by containing Curry and Connolly and hitting his shots.

*Shaq Face*
  • ocelot
    If its Heat-Spurs:

Good luck.

Come on B.....
    Meh
    If its Heat-Spurs:

Good luck.

Green, Leonard, Joseph, Splitter, Blair, and Neal are not vets. The little playoff experience they have consists of gettign bounced out the 1st round....Aside from the big 3, SA is actually a bunch of youngins.

Haslem is a 2-time champ and money w/ that open J.

Ray Allen is Ray Allen. He demands the benefit of the doubt.

Shane battier is a pro's pro. He demands the benefit of the doubt.

Chalmers and Cole play with borrowed confidence from Lebron Lol. We will see, but i cant see how 1 or 2 series worth of SA's bench 'showing up' outdoes a championship bench in MIA.
    We got bounce out the 1st last year? News to me.

• TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Lord High Executioner Members Posts: 18,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Lol at Connolly

• S2J
    Bellinelli, Korver, Redick, Dorell Wright[\B],........alot of shooters available this summer

Son needs to come back in place of miller and battier/allen.

Battier and Allen? No, just no. Miami is straight. No changes needed other than size as a back-up plan for Indy and potentially Memphis (long term)
  • ocelot
    coop9889 wrote: »
    Danny 🤬 Green has been our MVP in the playoffs by containing Curry and Connolly and hitting his shots.

*Shaq Face*

You didn't watch the games.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Hawks have hired Mike Budenholzer as head coach, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution has learned.

The Spurs assistant will replace Larry Drew, who is under contract until June 30, but will not have his contract renewed.

Danny Ferry with another good move
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor The Spectacular Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1of1 wrote: »
    1of1 wrote: »
    So last time the Spurs streamrolled the Lebrons in the Finals. They may meet the Lebrons on steroids this time.

they still in a tight series u kno that rite?

Reread that second sentence. Then read it again.

Pay that 🤬 no mind he probably just finished suckin some cizzock to support his kids and he's disoriented.
    lol yall really need another comeback... its not my fault u more confused then a butch 🤬 on birth control..

I "really need another comeback" he says