What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Comments

• (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    West Slapped Wade in the face and didn't get the flagrant.

Wade elbowed Stephenson to the face and didn't get a flagrant till after the fact. Relax it'll come.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    like someone said earlier Wade rushing to fast was the reason Bron got the offensive foul.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Tom Haberstroh ‏@tomhaberstroh 28 May

Mario Chalmers now has as many 20+ scoring games this playoffs as Dwyane Wade (1).
    Expand

Retweet
    Favorite

welp

• txboi_09
    txboi_09 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was a foul on lebron though same 🤬 they started calling KG for in the knicks series sticking that foot out. Anyway heat fans can't complain when the officials sparked that 10-0, 🤬 I was expecting joey crawford to throw bron the alley at some point during that run
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    yo is it just me or is Lebron playing the same way he did 2 years ago? Afraid to go to the basket and passing it to the open person instead of driving in the lane and making the Pacers big men get in foul trouble? Last year that 🤬 had the hunger and was driving to the hole every play against Oklahoma in the Finals. To me he doesnt have that same killer mentality as he did last year. This 🤬 6'8 on linebaker size but he staying out the lane trying to make passes to Washed Up Wade who aint hitting 🤬 smh he should be making 🤬 foul out left and right or getting and 1's on every single play
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Props to the Doc bringing some maturity and anti-🤬 to Inside the NBA for a night.
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pacers should be up 3-1 in all honesty.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    texas409 wrote: »
    yo is it just me or is Lebron playing the same way he did 2 years ago? Afraid to go to the basket and passing it to the open person instead of driving in the lane and making the Pacers big men get in foul trouble? Last year that 🤬 had the hunger and was driving to the hole every play against Oklahoma in the Finals. To me he doesnt have that same killer mentality as he did last year. This 🤬 6'8 on linebaker size but he staying out the lane trying to make passes to Washed Up Wade who aint hitting 🤬 smh he should be making 🤬 foul out left and right or getting and 1's on every single play

He we go with this 🤬 again....
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D wade 16 points, 5-15 shooting 3 TO Washed
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    David Stern bout to give a PowerPoint presentation bout to the referees bout Game 5 in his basement...
  • (ob)Scene
    Props to the Doc bringing some maturity and anti-🤬 to Inside the NBA for a night.

Bringing some zZzZz's. Nobody wants to hear that, "Good evening, young man. I admire your game," 🤬 .
  • P swayze166
    Lol @ fatigue when these 🤬 "work" 48 minutes or less a night.
  • P swayze166
    ...with a day off in between at least.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭

Never played basketball post
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    texas409 wrote: »

Really? smh.......
  • greenwood1921
    lol @ errbody on the set scared to 🤬 out in front of Doc like he gon' pull off his belt like Grandad.
  • (ob)Scene
    Shaq been sending cloaked shots at Stan Van Gundy w/ that, "never panics in the huddle," 🤬 for almost a decade now.
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont like to think bad officiating determines the outcome of the game but that was some 🤬 officiating..
    The Heat should have attacked the paint soon as they got the Pacers in the penalty instead they resorted o shooting jumpers..
    Mike Miller needs some burn Ray jumper been off and Wade isnt giving anything offensively to suggest Miller doesnt deserve any burn..
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Stephenson keeps playing good like this the pacers are going to trade danny
  • greenwood1921
    coop9889 wrote: »

^^^ Never saw Chino's 2k stats post.

He averaged 42 points on Rookie and U.O.E.N.O it.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    @matt @trillipbrooks lost an avi bet, so i gotta rock jeff axel's ugly ass for a week

If standardized slaughter had a face, it would be Jeff Axel's

ur commenting on a pic from 5 years ago unlike urself i can put past nd current pictures of myself online without being ashamed or lyin bout da color on my skin nd da dentist needs to stop leakin feelings aint my fault ya dum ass lauced an avi bet pickin da grizzlies
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    West Slapped Wade in the face and didn't get the flagrant.

They wasn't go call a flagrant when he got the and 1
  • P swayze166
    coop9889 wrote: »

Wasn't a 🤬 like you apparently....play, travel, and still be up at 5am to work out and get shots up.

If you tired after playing basketball on any level even pick up ball after playing 48 minutes or less with a day off to do nothing in between then you a 🤬 who has period blood running through his veins.

But you the type that gets stuffed in the locker I bet, go Renew ya library card