What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Comments

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    When did Axel take that pic? 🤬 look like a 1933 middle school class picture

lls 5 years ago 11th grade i went to a black school we didnt have color yearbook pics til u was a senior

🤬 5 years ago is still 2008
    Not 1864 lmaooo

lmfao aye man my school was broke as hell wat can i say
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭

lls 5 years ago 11th grade i went to a black school we didnt have color yearbook pics til u was a senior

🤬 same here... 🤬 couldnt get a year book unless u was a senior
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im still assuming Washed is not 100%

I mean...they literally had Ray Allen at the top of the key on a clear out. Wtf

But if he just playin it cool smh
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doc lookin like "Kenny get off my 🤬 ".
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭

well damn lls we could buy ours any year it just costed $60 i said 🤬 dat i got all yall on facebook
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wade averaging 14 PPG in the playoffs. Best SG in the league.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭

well damn lls we could buy ours any year it just costed $60 i said 🤬 dat i got all yall on facebook

I stole my science teacher's yearbook freshman year.. That 🤬 was too expensive b. It was her last year and she was retiring so she was crying in class and 🤬 .
  • greenwood1921
    lol @ them doing karaoke while the Spurs game is on.

Don't nobody watch them 🤬 .
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shake that thang girl
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonMembers Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn that's Chuck and them boss??? Smash!!
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chucks boss can get the d. She can do karaoke on this 🤬
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 said he went to a colored school bit couldn't get colored photos.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    An all ABA finals could be a reality, has that ever happened since the merger???

Nets/Spurs from 2003
  • waterproof
    waterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionMembers Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Watching the Pacers, Spurs and Grizz playing tough physical defense is a beautiful thing *holding back tears* terrell_owens_crying.jpg
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    all this premature annointing PG as a superstar after that one game..FOH ... i hate the climate now...,anyway dude needs to be aggresive and stop actin like a role player...he is passive as 🤬 .... real 🤬 stevenson has that go get it mentality ... but fleeting confidence ...he gets that 🤬 in check hell be a high impact player throughout his career
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    all this premature annointing PG as a superstar after that one game..FOH ... i hate the climate now...,anyway dude needs to be aggresive and stop actin like a role player...he is passive as 🤬 .... real 🤬 stevenson has that go get it mentality ... but fleeting confidence ...he gets that 🤬 in check hell be a high impact player throughout his career

Yea Lance got potential as long as his head is on right. Got ways to go far as maturity but I feel he taking right steps to get there.

I ain't seen a sg rebound as good as him since Jordan and Drexler. Dude grabbing 8 boards a game. I would love for the Pacers to keep Granger to add more firepower to Pacers offense, but doubt that'll happen with contract situation.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    1of1 wrote: »
    iIRG57Odbxk9x.gif
    Fine Lebron Acefuckinsap. Tech, foul out, flop fine...same game.

Fine West too. His ass flopping in that clip too like somebody tossed him
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going through their conference the Heat are easily good for at least one blowout each series. Let's see if the Pacers can limit it to that 1. I'm hoping they'll have a legitimate shot at winning toward the end of every game left. The 3-2 deficit would NOT be too much for Miami to overcome but I doubt the Pacers could do it. If they are to win 2 in a row it better be games 4 and 5.
  • greenwood1921
    Oh, I get it.

Since Paul George became a "star" last week, he's now been promoted to the "passive superstar" (aka 2012 Durant or 2011 Lebron) and as of last night Stephenson is now the "aggressive head case" (aka Wussell Restbrook).

Got it.

How bout we just let all these 🤬 ball and enjoy the 🤬 instead jumpin' to silly as conclusions that really only make you look stupid in the long run.

And at what point are these coaches held liable or given credit in what is - after all - a team sport?
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc 16th & UMembers Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the NBA needs some new refs...🤬 was over the top for both teams...Whistle after whistle...I mean half the plays guys aren't even being touched...they fall down and it's a automatic foul...

It's starting to get real sad watching Wade out there
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was a lot of tear soaked pillows after last nights game, it would be a travesty to call most of y'all grown men with all the crying that took place last night.
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Double flop smh

lefloppin2.gif
  • Matt-
    Matt- stew Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    @matt @trillipbrooks lost an avi bet, so i gotta rock jeff axel's ugly ass for a week

DAMN, so you saying jeff axel lost a real life bet since he has to rock that avi as his face? ice cold bro
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    We're in a good position regarding this series. Just have to win Game 5, put the pressure back on the Pacers.