What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Hill is a better fit for Indy than Rondo.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Brandon Jennings/Rondo would be perfect fits for Indy. They should try and move Granger/draft picks for one of those guys this offseason.

Man.. I think Rajon Rondo would make the Pacers a favorite...

too bad he aint goin nowhere........
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brandon Jennings/Rondo would be perfect fits for Indy. They should try and move Granger/draft picks for one of those guys this offseason.

Favorite for what? They wouldn't even win the central division wit rondo
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Short TexasMembers Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭

So you're gonna take a player (Jennings) who doesn't play defense and put him on team who's main strength is their defense?

Interesting.

But also their main weakness is ball handling and creating offense which B Jennings excels at. I think the Pacers have good enough individual/team defense to help him however I do think Rondo would be a better fit
  • Tommy bilfiger

Favorite for what? They wouldn't even win the central division wit rondo

Stop being biased.. If that lineup stays healthy.. They would become a favorite automatically. They have arguably the best defense in basketball right now.. Their offense is the issue.. And a true Point Guard like Rajon Rondo would fix that offense. How could you stop that with Rondo running the point with Athletic wings like Stephenson and George who will only get better.. Then you are anchored by Hibbert and West.. Obviously this is all on paper talk.. But it looks damn good on paper.. You gotta admit that..

Favorite for WHAT? To win the east or win the championship? and no they wouldn't

West is a free agent this summer and he goin to the set.The pacers would be better but not good enough to beat the bulls or heat

You people are forgetting the bulls will be bacc next year and we run Indy just like we run new yawk
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 all that... my 🤬 t-mac n the finals!!!!
  • BlackAX410
    yall gonna stop throwin my point guard out there as trade bait lls him nd Jeff Green might be all we have goin into next season
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Hibbert didnt silence anyone that 🤬 a 🤬 he benefiting from the Heat having a small team not bcuz he is worth a mx deal or he is superiorly talented..
    If we put you on a court with midgets would you not dominate??
  • CockMcStuffins
    CockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/9316310/analyzing-kawhi-leonard-george-hill-trade-2013-conference-finals

article detailing why george hill is a perfect fit for Indiana's offense AND defense

rondo wouldn't make the pacers any better
  • king hassan
    king hassan south side somewhereMembers Posts: 22,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see why a lot of teams with a big center don't feed the ball in the post more often, easier shots than from way out. Roy Hibbert was eating big time down there, especially when he deep in the post, he should have about 50 points if they keep feeding him down low
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see why a lot of teams with a big center don't feed the ball in the post more often, easier shots than from way out. Roy Hibbert was eating big time down there, especially when he deep in the post, he should have about 50 points if they keep feeding him down low

He's nowhere near that good.

Last night for the first time in his entire career he had 2 straight games of 20 and 10

This series is bigging him up even though his entire career he's been lackluster...
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Last night for the first time in his entire career he had 2 straight games of 20 and 10

This series is bigging him up even though his entire career he's been lackluster...

Word we're forgetting that he shot 44% for the season huh
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Again...

...What happened to the outrage over Hibbert's max deal?

He silenced them nikkas real quick this year (myself included).

Like I told everyone when he signed it he is a max player when you look at the lack of centers and the market. He may not be dominant at any one thing but him and gasol are probably the best 2 way centers(not saying they're the best overall) in the league.
  • Shizlansky

Word we're forgetting that he shot 44% for the season huh

That's 🤬 terrible for a big man

Downright disgusting
  • Shizlansky
    Again...

Like I told everyone when he signed it he is a max player when you look at the lack of centers and the market. He may not be dominant at any one thing but him and gasol are probably the best 2 way centers(not saying they're the best overall) in the league.
    Smh

So him and Gasol is the best two way centers?

Two 🤬 that can't even 🤬 17ppg and 9rpg

Gtfatwoh
  • BlackAX410
    if Roy Hibbert averages around 20 & 10 for back to back seasons then i'll shut up nd say he deserves a max deal until then....nope
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088

Yea prolly, even though I think it would be better if they had a better pg who could also knock down shots since they struggle w/ that sometimes. I think they're a really good pg away from competing with Chicago for the clear cut #2 team in the east
  • Shizlansky
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    if Roy Hibbert averages around 20 & 10 for back to back seasons then i'll shut up nd say he deserves a max deal until then....nope

The 🤬 gotta average that for a month first.

• t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    edited May 2013
    Again...

Like I told everyone when he signed it he is a max player when you look at the lack of centers and the market. He may not be dominant at any one thing but him and gasol are probably the best 2 way centers(not saying they're the best) in the league.
    Smh

Gtfatwoh

Did you not see when I said doesn't mean they're the best in the league. Lopez and Cousins aren't as good as either one of them defensively and they both have better offensive games than noah, d12, chandler, etc. If Bynum was healthy I'd throw him in but he doesn't count right now. You act like centers are putting up great scoring numbers. Brook Lopez led the league in scoring as far as centers go, he averaged 19 a game. Horford isn't really a center imo
  • king hassan
    king hassan south side somewhereMembers Posts: 22,737 ✭✭✭✭✭

I know, but that 🤬 7'2'', 🤬 taller than everybody and he a good 280lbs. He still get deep post position and ain't to much you can do about it. All he has to do is spin and hook shot
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088

I know, but that 🤬 7'2'', 🤬 taller than everybody and he a good 280lbs. He still get deep post position and ain't to much you can do about it. All he has to do is spin and hook shot

theres a lot of big 🤬 who are trash in the league. HIbbert had an off year though... he'll play better next year.
  • Shizlansky
    Again...

Like I told everyone when he signed it he is a max player when you look at the lack of centers and the market. He may not be dominant at any one thing but him and gasol are probably the best 2 way centers(not saying they're the best) in the league.
    Smh

Gtfatwoh

Did you not see when I said doesn't mean they're the best in the league. Lopez isn't as good as either one of them defensively and they both have better offensive games than noah, d12, chandler, etc. If Bynum was healthy I'd throw him in but he doesn't count right now. You act like centers are putting up great scoring numbers. Brook Lopez led the league in scoring as far as centers go, he average 19 a game....

Ppl wanna say 🤬 about Howard lack of offense but he still puts up numbers.

Regardless of how he get points he gets them.

Howard is clearly the best center in the league and so far ahead of all them 🤬 on defense.

Howard brought R. Lewis and Hedo to the championship.

And Hibbert is the third best player on his own team and second best big man in Indy.

Enough said.
  • Shizlansky

theres a lot of big 🤬 who are trash in the league. HIbbert had an off year though... he'll play better next year.

Howard had a bad year and still put up 17 and 12
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Hibbert has absolutely no foot work.This eras big men suck,He's effective cuz miami has a small front line.

He's not a great Center he's average.They can pound the ball all day and if they flood hibbert he will fall,turn it over or get an offensive foul